MXroute resellers

alentoalento Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
edited November 2022 in General

MXroute is an amazingly affordable email service provider which about 3 years ago expanded their service offering to resellers. Many of these resellers are active on this forum and that other place that won't be mentioned, just because. :)

The beauty of MXroute's resellers is that they offer all different kinds of offers for term, pricing, and payment options. It makes it easy for someone to find exactly what they need.

But who are these resellers? Well, some proudly announce to the world that they are resellers of MXroute and others simply offer email with no mention of who is behind it. Either is acceptable, but sometimes people just want to know where they can find MXroute's product when it isn't convenient to deal directly with MXroute.

Well, maybe they could look no further than this thread? I figured that I'd start this thread as a service to those looking for email who might want to pay monthly, or pay in Turkish Lira, or need a VAT invoice, or only need a small plan to power a single email for a WP site, or, well whatever obscure reason...

So those of you who resell MXroute, please stand up!

Would you use a reseller of MXroute?
  1. Would you use a reseller of MXroute?42 votes
    1. Yes, more flexible options are available.
      54.76%
    2. No way, Jarland is the man!
      45.24%

Recommended providers: BuyVM - MXroute - LunaNode - Forpsi - IntoVPS
Contact me for all of your Mail-in-a-Box email hosting needs at AnyDomain. I am also a proud reseller of MXroute email.

Tagged:

Comments

• alentoalento Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
    edited November 2022

And I'll go first. :)

I have been a reseller of MXroute since the beginning of their reseller service. I offer the full line of packages that MXroute offers but I also have my own smaller packages available at https://anydomain.email which is the home for email for any domain! YES, I know that website sucks! I am NOT a designer.

I accept payment via payment card and ACH via Stripe. Payment by bank transfer can also be arranged in GBP, EUR, HUF, AUD, NZD, SGD, TRL, and RON as needed. Direct debit is also available for payment in GBP, EUR, USD, SEK, DKK, AUD, NZD and CAD.

My larger plans (5gb and above) are also available for monthly as well as annual payment in case you need to "kick the tires" to insure that MXroute is a good fit for you. Of course, once you start with me, why would you switch?

Contact me for all of your Mail-in-a-Box email hosting needs at AnyDomain. I am also a proud reseller of MXroute email.

• For any kind of service, I will only consider a reseller if there is some kind of benefit to doing so. If the plans/pricing/payment methods are the same then there is no reason to go with a reseller. Direct is always best until it's not.

In your case the $12/year offer on your website could be interesting to many and would be a reason to buy your reseller service. The $5/mo also would be useful if someone wanted to pay monthly but at $50/year would provide no real benefit over MXroute's direct $45/year offer for more value.

Rather than just undercutting on pricing though, one popular reason for resellers to exist and be popular is because of the payment methods. There are many successful resellers who charge more than their upstreams simply because the reseller accepts crypto payments and the upstream does not. In other cases, support services are added on top of the service to make it appealing, or they offer integration with their other services they offer (e.g. a shared hosting provider might use MXroute's email service bundled with their hosting).

For my own usage, I nabbed a Black Friday $10/year deal that has 10GB storage. The value of it is so high that there is no reason for me to pursue any other provider that is reselling MXroute since I would be paying more for less. If I didn't have it, I may consider a reseller that offered more competitive deals.

Thanked by (3)alento bakageta yoursunny
  • NexusBytes email
    It's MXroute reseller too.
    $3/GB•year
    Notice: paid link, non aff

I use MXroute direct.
    It's $5/year for 5 domains and 2 GB storage.

Thanked by (1)alento

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

edited November 2022

@yoursunny said: I use MXroute direct.
    It's $5/year for 5 domains and 2 GB storage.

Yeah, that is a killer deal that some of the early clients of MXroute got! No way anyone is going to beat that.

When I noticed that you replied, I thought that perhaps you were going to ask if I accepted pushups as a payment method! :tongue:

• I use MXRoute direct too:

50GB Storage
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts
    $6/year

No-one's beating that.

Thanked by (1)Erisa
  • @Nekki said:
    I use MXRoute direct too:

50GB Storage
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts
    $6/year

No-one's beating that.

Oh that's what I use too.

But mine costs $19 more :smiley:

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @TheDP said:

@Nekki said:

50GB Storage
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts
    $6/year

No-one's beating that.

Oh that's what I use too.

But mine costs $19 more :smiley:

I got the OG discount.

• I used to use Mxroute through Webhorizon, but now changed to MXRoute directly as with the new pre-black friday is more convenient (and I'd prefer being direct).

Still 9 months left on the Webhorizon plan though lmao

• jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG
    edited November 2022

Hopefully, there's a good balance for resellers and their customers when deciding. My goal was never really to overdo whitelabel hosting so that providers could resell it and no one would know where it came from. My hope was that as MXroute prices mostly increased over time for new customers, resellers would increasingly find a spot to settle where they could build a profit from it. When you break down the reports and pull lifetime sales out of it for the last year, the Lucy reseller server landed on top with just under $20k in revenue. It's proving to be very mutually beneficial I must say.

Side note: I quote these numbers because they're not even remotely all profit and I just like to share so others can get an idea of what they can do too. I feel like I look like I'm bragging about income but I am not pocketing anything remotely close to MXroute's revenue, look at my house on Google Maps lol.

Do everything as though everyone you’ll ever know is watching.

• @MichaelCee > @jarland said:

Hopefully, there's a good balance for resellers and their customers when deciding. My goal was never really to overdo whitelabel hosting so that providers could resell it and no one would know where it came from. My hope was that as MXroute prices mostly increased over time for new customers, resellers would increasingly find a spot to settle where they could build a profit from it. When you break down the reports and pull lifetime sales out of it for the last year, the Lucy reseller server generated just under $20k in revenue this last year. It's proving to be very mutually beneficial I must say.

Side note: I quote these numbers because they're not even remotely all profit and I just like to share so others can get an idea of what they can do too. I feel like I look like I'm bragging about income but I am not pocketing anything remotely close to MXroute's revenue, look at my house on Google Maps lol.

We all know there's a 13 storied bunker with a hot tub on every floor lurking under your house!

Thanked by (1)jarland
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
    edited November 2022

Ohaider!

Been almost 4 months since I registered the domain for OnePoundEmail.co.uk and launched 3 email plans shortly after. I try to keep it simple with just 3 plans but I am thinking of offering some larger storage solutions in the future once I tap into a market that needs it.

I used to have a Cyber Monday deal and I think that churned out profits in the past. :smiley:

Edit: P.S, I like the https://anydomain.email/ website, designer or not

Thanked by (1)alento
  • @Nekki said:

50GB Storage
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts
    $6/year

No-one's beating that.

Wow looks like some very old plan. I am using $5/year with 5GB space.

• I use their 10GB unlimited domains plan for $10/year from the last black Friday. Gonna keep it for life.

edited November 2022

@nick_ said:
    I use their 10GB unlimited domains plan for $10/year from the last black Friday. Gonna keep it for life.

What if I hostilely offered the same plan for $9/year? :wink:

Hypothetical ofcourse. That is too cheap.

Thanked by (1)nick_
  • @lesuser said:

@Nekki said:

50GB Storage
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts
    $6/year

No-one's beating that.

I'm on the fantastic BF2018 deal of $30/3yr for 100gb + unlim domains/accounts, and yeah I don't think anyone is gonna beat that, I'll be using it as long as mxroute is around. It's definitely more space than I need, but it means I can do email accounts for extended family without worrying about space, which is nice.

I've been directing friends to mxroute when they ask about email, but now with resellers I'm gonna have to keep an eye on those too, I know a few people that a single mailbox for a super cheap amount would be more appealing than Jar's lowest plan.

• @lesuser said:

@Nekki said:

50GB Storage
    Unlimited Domains
    Unlimited Mail Accounts
    $6/year

No-one's beating that.

It’s the current DA Large plan, heavily discounted.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

For me, MXroute (bought two lifetime 10 GB deals) has been rock solid, and I see no reason to use any reseller service - as a client.

However, for the less tech-savvy clients, I'm seriously considering signing up for an MXroute reseller account (as soon as the number of interested parties, what they're willing to pay and what I consider is fair to charge covers the monthly costs of a reseller account). With any kind of reseller service, I'm upfront about what exactly is the service I'm reselling and what it costs if you go directly. I've never even tried to compete by offering low(er) prices - it's my dad jokes and pigeon pics that people are actually paying for (trust also gets thrown around often, but that takes years to build and gets lost with one wrong decision, so I wouldn't rely on it :) ).

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Ya I have the $5/yr 2017 BF special, whatever that came with. Might have been pared down a bit. Who cares, it's good.

• @MichaelCee said:

@nick_ said:
    I use their 10GB unlimited domains plan for $10/year from the last black Friday. Gonna keep it for life.

Hypothetically, how low could you go for 1GB?

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
    edited November 2022

@Erisa said: Hypothetically, how low could you go for 1GB?

I offer that service for $12/year for a single mailbox .... I could knock it down to $8/year and call it a Black Friday special.

Actually, better yet, let's call it a LES Exclusive, a 33% discount, good through the end of November for any email hosting plan shown here: (Domain registration does not apply!)

https://clients.anydomain.net/order/main/packages/rsl/?group_id=8

Coupon code: LES1122Exclusive --- coupon offers 33% discount, recurring.

As always since this is using MXroute's awesome outbound infrastructure, Jarland's default rules apply, namely:
    1. 300 per hour outbound limit
    2. No Spam! "Marketing emails fall within the definition of spam. These products are for personal communications or website transactional emails only.
    3. Any and all mailing lists must be double opt-in.
    4. Proper SPF record must be utilized in DNS.

Thanked by (2)Erisa MichaelCee

edited November 2022

@Erisa said:

@MichaelCee said:

@nick_ said:

Hypothetically, how low could you go for 1GB?

Good question. If I just do my base plan (3GB, £12/Y) divided by 3 that would be £4 per year. Would have to be a really good day to do that tho.

Thanked by (1)Erisa
  • edited November 2022

@alento said: AnyDomain.email Current Offers

something wrong with the link

i am using webhorizon (@Abdullah) 4gb $4.8/y (it was 3gbp back then), if i remember right, it was a black friday special

edited November 2022

@tridinebandim said:

@alento said: AnyDomain.email Current Offers

something wrong with the link

Fixed ... currently investigating an issue with the coupon code field not being available. :( That is fixed too!