WHMCS module developer needed

MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider
edited November 2022 in Requests

Anyone here have experience sourcing the development of a WHMCS module? Or anyone here a developer themselves? There is a well documented API that I'd like to connect to from our WHMCS install.

There is no automation required. If there are any serious inquiries I can go into more details but basically I need to be able to assign a user information about their product/service that is fed from the API.

Customer orders, we manually setup the service, which includes selecting from a dropdown (or something) their ID related to that service, so that it fetches the appropriate information from the API that is then displayed to them.

Due to language barriers and to have an increased level of accountability, I'd very much highly prefer recommendations for American based developers. At the very least, English as a first language is a must for proper communication. There are two existing modules for this already but both are horribly buggy and support is non-existent or the language barrier is too difficult to properly converse.

The budget for this isn't huge, but I'm so incredibly annoyed enough at the two existing modules that already exist for this that I'll pay someone who speaks English to do it right. No frills, just a basic (but working) module.

If you might be up for the task, shoot me a PM. If you have a recommendation, feel free to respond.

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
[ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider

DeploymentCode is great and their prices are reasonable for module development, I would check them out!

Thanked by (1)MannDude

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• KuroitKuroit Hosting Provider

@MannDude said:
    Anyone here have experience sourcing the development of a WHMCS module? Or anyone here a developer themselves? There is a well documented API that I'd like to connect to from our WHMCS install.

There is no automation required. If there are any serious inquiries I can go into more details but basically I need to be able to assign a user information about their product/service that is fed from the API.

Customer orders, we manually setup the service, which includes selecting from a dropdown (or something) their ID related to that service, so that it fetches the appropriate information from the API that is then displayed to them.

Due to language barriers and to have an increased level of accountability, I'd very much highly prefer recommendations for American based developers. At the very least, English as a first language is a must for proper communication. There are two existing modules for this already but both are horribly buggy and support is non-existent or the language barrier is too difficult to properly converse.

The budget for this isn't huge, but I'm so incredibly annoyed enough at the two existing modules that already exist for this that I'll pay someone who speaks English to do it right. No frills, just a basic (but working) module.

If you might be up for the task, shoot me a PM. If you have a recommendation, feel free to respond.

Interested! Please DM me the details, thank you! :)

https://www.kuroit.com - Managed cPanel Hosting & VPS Hosting in UK

• HostSlickHostSlick Hosting Provider
    edited November 2022

Did you try look on https://freelancer.com ?

I hire Sys/network admins there always when more HR needed. As well some years back someone coded a custom cpanel plugin for me which let me place/inject ads on users websites. (Had a free-hosting project before)

You can find competent peoples but beware of the incompetent which apply for your project, even they cant fullfill.

• MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider

Thanks for the suggestions. Been busy so been slow to get back into this. @Advin , I'll check them out. @Kuroit , PM in-bound. @HostSlick I'll take a look at it, at a glance it seems that searching for "WHMCS" has a handful of results so that is promising. Bookmarked. :)

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
    We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
    [ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG

@MannDude said:
    Thanks for the suggestions. Been busy so been slow to get back into this. @Advin , I'll check them out. @Kuroit , PM in-bound. @HostSlick I'll take a look at it, at a glance it seems that searching for "WHMCS" has a handful of results so that is promising. Bookmarked. :)

I've used the guys at DeploymentCode as well, would recommend, the work they do is good.

Thanked by (1)MannDude

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.