Black Friday '22 @ LowEndSpirit | Flash Deals + Discussion Thread

1131416181928

Comments

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @Jab said:

    have fun.. i couldn't read your math like question.

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @AuroraZero said:
    Ok what did I miss? Sorry was buying a .wtf domain

    we have immediate use for that.

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider

    @ehab said:

    @Mason said:

    @Nekki said:

    @AuroraZero said:
    a prorated refund

    Is that a euphemism for what happens when you shove a load of beer cans up yo’ butt?

    Pretty sure that's a prolapsed refund

    please use simple English .-..- i had to look up that word
    i can tell from pictures REAL PICTUREs of course. BUT NOT those with Nekki in them off course.

    LOOOOOOOOL

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

    Technical Support at Crunchbits

  • @ehab said:

    @AuroraZero said:
    Ok what did I miss? Sorry was buying a .wtf domain

    we have immediate use for that.

    Oh I have a use for it and this place may never be the same for it.

    Thanked by (1)ehab
  • Obligatory YABS of the KivoBytes Free VPS

    Sat Nov 26 03:02:29 AEST 2022

    Basic System Information:

    Uptime : 0 days, 0 hours, 9 minutes
    Processor : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 1 @ 3393.624 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 946.0 MiB
    Swap : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk : 29.0 GiB
    Distro : Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
    Kernel : 5.4.0-131-generic

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):

    Block Size 4k (IOPS) 64k (IOPS)
    Read 392.06 MB/s (98.0k) 3.84 GB/s (60.0k)
    Write 393.09 MB/s (98.2k) 3.86 GB/s (60.3k)
    Total 785.15 MB/s (196.2k) 7.71 GB/s (120.4k)
    Block Size 512k (IOPS) 1m (IOPS)
    ------ --- ---- ---- ----
    Read 4.84 GB/s (9.4k) 4.90 GB/s (4.7k)
    Write 5.09 GB/s (9.9k) 5.22 GB/s (5.1k)
    Total 9.93 GB/s (19.4k) 10.13 GB/s (9.8k)

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):

    Provider Location (Link) Send Speed Recv Speed Ping
    Clouvider London, UK (10G) busy 937 Mbits/sec 14.5 ms
    Scaleway Paris, FR (10G) 942 Mbits/sec 937 Mbits/sec 16.2 ms
    NovoServe North Holland, NL (40G) 945 Mbits/sec 937 Mbits/sec 8.81 ms
    Uztelecom Tashkent, UZ (10G) 139 Mbits/sec 634 Mbits/sec 88.0 ms
    Clouvider NYC, NY, US (10G) 901 Mbits/sec 470 Mbits/sec 79.3 ms
    Clouvider Dallas, TX, US (10G) 870 Mbits/sec 383 Mbits/sec 117 ms
    Clouvider Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 851 Mbits/sec 266 Mbits/sec 136 ms

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:

    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1483
    Multi Core | 1438
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/18872949

    Thanked by (1)tarasis
  • ehabehab Content Writer
    edited November 2022

    @AuroraZero said:

    @ehab said:

    @AuroraZero said:
    Ok what did I miss? Sorry was buying a .wtf domain

    we have immediate use for that.

    Oh I have a use for it and this place may never be the same for it.

    we are licky to have you.

    -- sometimes misspelled words are intended --
    if you didn't notice already-

    Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @beanman109 said:

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @AuroraZero said:
    Ok what did I miss? Sorry was buying a .wtf domain

    Are dot-wtf good for anything other than "Tasting"? Seems that it's $30 after the first year, if you were trying to build a brand/community

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • vpsslimvpsslim Hosting Provider

    @ehab said:
    @vpsslim i never tried you because they say you sell the hole country on same node.
    prove me wrong and offer me and @FrankZ something.
    ONLY FREE

    So because of "hear say" you made your own conclusions and you want to try for free? I guess the world doesn't work like that. You are free to order the promo and if you don't like it we'll refund you :-)

    We run two datacenter locations, plenty of servers and VM's so no, the whole country is not hosted on one node.

    Thanked by (2)ehab AuroraZero
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @vpsslim said:

    @ehab said:
    @vpsslim i never tried you because they say you sell the hole country on same node.
    prove me wrong and offer me and @FrankZ something.
    ONLY FREE

    So because of "hear say" you made your own conclusions and you want to try for free? I guess the world doesn't work like that. You are free to order the promo and if you don't like it we'll refund you :-)

    We run two datacenter locations, plenty of servers and VM's so no, the whole country is not hosted on one node.

    thanks and respect

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • From @Dewlance (Dewlance) -

    Buy at a discount, resell, and do well!

    Reseller Hosting - NVMe - UK
    Order URL: https://www.dewlance.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=401&promocode=LESBlackFriday
    Coupon code: LESBlackFriday
    Price: $15/ Year
    Quantity: 7

    Thanked by (3)AuroraZero Dewlance Ganonk
  • ehabehab Content Writer
    edited November 2022

    I've gotta commute soon.

    @root i need to see something - one for the road.

    plz

    Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ
  • edited November 2022

    @erk said:

    @AuroraZero said:
    Ok what did I miss? Sorry was buying a .wtf domain

    Are dot-wtf good for anything other than "Tasting"? Seems that it's $30 after the first year, if you were trying to build a brand/community

    I like them off ones to make jokes. Like shittyfor.us people call it a hack but I do it because they can be memorable if done correctly. I have tried making a community once and will never do it again. I am here for the beer and butt chugging, might "accidently" make some cash as well who knows.

    EDIT: That and I can not buy domains here because I am a noob.

    Thanked by (2)erk FrankZ
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    vpsslim woke me up to some reality

    Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ
  • visualwebtechnovisualwebtechno Hosting ProviderOG

    cPanel and Directsdmin Flash Shared Hosting Flash Deal

    cPanel Hosting
    20GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    2TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    Softaculous Script Installer
    Nginx Web Server
    cPanel Control Panel
    15 Domains Host
    Location: Germany, USA
    Quantity: 10
    $9.9/yr
    Order now

    DirectAdmin Hosting
    20GB Pure SSD Disk Space
    3TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    Softaculous Script Installer
    Nginx Web Server
    DirectAdmin Control Panel
    30 Domains Host
    Location: USA, Germany, Singapore
    Quantity: 10
    $7.9/yr
    Order now

    Comment and pm me invoice number to get extra storage + bandwidth
    Get 2 months free with annual prepay

    Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @visualwebtechno said:
    Get 2 months free with annual prepay

    i only read the last line.
    but because too much anatomy today, i read it anal

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    so then , later girls and apes.

    Thanked by (2)beanman109 FrankZ
  • @ehab said: so then , later girls and apes.

    Enjoy the commute!

    Thanked by (1)ehab
  • @ehab stay safe!

    Thanked by (2)ehab FrankZ
  • visualwebtechnovisualwebtechno Hosting ProviderOG

    @ehab said:

    @visualwebtechno said:
    Get 2 months free with annual prepay

    i only read the last line.
    but because too much anatomy today, i read it anal

    Well said

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee ModeratorOGServices Provider

    I missed comment 420 :(

    Thanked by (2)AuroraZero beanman109
  • @MichaelCee said:
    I missed comment 420 :(

    Did I get it? Did I win something?

    Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • @AuroraZero said:

    @MichaelCee said:
    I missed comment 420 :(

    Did I get it? Did I win something?

    Beer for your butt, bitch.

    Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ
  • @webcraft said:

    @stevewatson301 said:
    JB offered me some cash for the rajat plagiarism thread; I asked him to donate it to a charity, which he did contribute.

    Did he send you a proof?

    Yes, he did.

    Thanked by (2)AuroraZero webcraft
  • _MS__MS_ OG
    edited November 2022

    This year, the Megathread feels better here at LES than at LET from the community interaction point of view.
    That place feels like China XI whereas here it's like the Rest of the World.
    Hopefully, in future, there will be more providers participating here as well in the Megathread as well as their own dedicated threads.

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • MS said:
    That place feels like China XI whereas here it's like the Rest of the World.

    I once predicted that by 2024 the main language on OGF would be Mandarin. I think we're ahead of schedule.

    Thanked by (2)_MS_ vyas
  • MS said:
    This year, the Megathread feels better here at LES than at LET from the community interaction point of view.
    That place feels like China XI whereas here it's like the Rest of the World.
    Hopefully, in future, there will be more providers participating here as well in the Megathread as well as their own dedicated threads.

    It is all @Nekki fault.

    Thanked by (1)ariq01
  • From @Kuroit (Kuroit)

    Get a discount VPS, letting you do more with LES!

    Unmetered 1Gbps VPS in UK Offers

    Specifications: 1vCore, 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD, Unmetered Bandwidth, DDoS Protection, UK @ £2.5/Mo or £25/Yr

    Specifications: 2vCore, 4GB RAM, 40GB SSD, Unmetered Bandwidth, DDoS Protection, UK @ £5/Mo or £50/Yr

    Specifications: 4vCore, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, Unmetered Bandwidth, DDoS Protection, UK @ £10/Mo or £100/Yr

    Thanked by (2)AuroraZero Ganonk
  • @ehab said:
    I've gotta commute soon.

    @root i need to see something - one for the road.

    plz

    Now I am confused and don't know what you could possibly want.

    Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

    Stacksocial link (aff) containing a gift of $10 after your first purchase.

  • skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider

    @skorupion said:


    # Might restock it later:

    100% OFF - Quantity 1 - 1 time discount


    Coupon code:
    KivoBytesTheBest


    ORDER HERE

    Plan:
    1 vCore (25% constant usage)
    1 GB RAM
    30 GB NVMe
    1 TB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
    Free DDoS protection
    Free Daily backup

    ADDED ONE MORE QUANTITY LETS GOOOO!!!

    Thanked by (1)FrankZ

    Technical Support at Crunchbits

Sign In or Register to comment.