[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@nutjob said:
    @VirMach Oldly I'm getting "You must have an active product/service to use this code" for BF2022 even though I've got 4 active services.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Edit: OK I see @Astro has.

@Astro said:

@nutjob said:
    @VirMach Oldly I'm getting "You must have an active product/service to use this code" for BF2022 even though I've got 4 active services.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Same here

Give me an invoice ID or something related to your account so I can see what's going on. This appears to be the good ole WHMCS "feature" where this happens, for the past 8 years.

Invoice #1495723 - I tried to 'Add Funds' to my account and it also said I had no services.

• I try to create "multi account issue" ticket with detail information.
    1. I follow the email link . It will show a page ,I write all of them down and submit.
    2. popup another windows ,it is much small windows. I write some lines in it ,then submit.
    3. The first one ticket not created and the second little window's content created. It is not mainly information
    4. So I close the ticket.
    5. Can't create the really one.

• williewillie OG
    edited November 2022

On the BF customization screen it looks like NVMe space is just $10 per 2 years for 100GB. Is that intentional? It seems too good to be true. I presume I can't get it as an upgrade for my existing VPS though. Oh well.

Btw it would be nice to be able to enter the desired numbers on that screen, instead of having to use the fiddly sliders.

• it would be nice to see that customization, earlier it was just white modal and now it redirects to BFCM page without any sliders etc
    oh well, maybe its good for my wallet. I've already spend way too much

• @VirMach said: It was 31 but I looked extra hard for you and it actually came out to 37. I could look a little harder and ruin your prize though, I still haven't ran it through the MJJHineyThrasher.exe

and I've stopped reading here! :trollface:
    Nononon, go down the rabbit hole, clean it up, you know they will be back if it's not thorough enough, with even more tickets.
    Also imagine how much of free resources you gonna get for... I don't know Happy Christmas VirtBot sale?! :D

Enjoy your pizza and I will enjoy my little crying corner for missing a prize and being so close... yet so far (37 -> 417 in an instance, lol)

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• JabJab
    edited November 2022

@atomi said:
    it would be nice to see that customization, earlier it was just white modal and now it redirects to BFCM page without any sliders etc
    oh well, maybe its good for my wallet. I've already spend way too much

Fancy sliders just opens https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/ (also do some CTRL + R, disable adblock, open browser console what it's complaining about)

If your fancy sliders not loading in then just follow this link https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=219&configoption[224]=1371&configoption[262]=256&configoption[263]=5&configoption[264]=128&configoption[265]=1&configoption[266]=0&billingcycle=biennially&promocode=BF2022&skipconfig=1 click "EDIT" on the pre-added product, scroll below location selection and enjoy less fancy sliders from WHMCS level!

Thanked by (1)atomi

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab thanks, the second option worked. first one didnt, I tried it in various ways

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited November 2022

Going to purge the cache, it might be causing issues.

@willie said:
    On the BF customization screen it looks like NVMe space is just $10 per 2 years for 100GB. Is that intentional? It seems too good to be true. I presume I can't get it as an upgrade for my existing VPS though. Oh well.

Btw it would be nice to be able to enter the desired numbers on that screen, instead of having to use the fiddly sliders.

As @Jab mentioned the slider is just a fancy thing that ends up linking to the WHMCS page so you can just go there directly. Yeah I think it's $10 per 2 years for 100GB. The disk prices end up being really cheap. We technically put in more disk than required in every node and also it's probably the one piece of hardware falling in price rapidly.

It's hard charging the actual "value" for every single part because if you do that since it adds on instead of having overlaps you end up with super high price plans.

@nightcat said: I try to create "multi account issue" ticket with detail information.

Yeah ticket has to be created through the little window.

edited November 2022

@nutjob said:
    Invoice #1495723 - I tried to 'Add Funds' to my account and it also said I had no services.

We have to leave that on for now until some abuse cools off. Once we have the new hire handling it we should be able to allow it again and have it more closely monitored.

Your account definitely shows as active, I'll see if I can have a further look to see what's causing it.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Left over storage orders are being sorted now.

All that are on problematic accounts are being cancelled and refunded. So a good number of these have since been flagged for closure or have obvious links to multiple accounts, those are all cancelled/refunded.

The remainder are being activated. If activated, two main choices:

• Keep it in the new location. We extended service by 1 month if you ordered monthly, 6 months for annual, and 1 year for biennial.
    • Reply to ticket we generate by December 25th (1 month~) after cancelling to cancel for a full refund.

For the first choice, do nothing. Second choice, reply by the deadline. Then a third choice but this one is mainly just there "just in case" and realistically for Amsterdam I could see it being an option:

• Wait until it's in stock on our website, then reply to migrate for free to original location

They're activating now and a ticket will be sent out with the above information. It might take a little bit though since I'm working with WHMCS and it keeps lagging out when trying to mass process.

• I don't seem to get anything because I don't have the issues =)

• @VirMach said:

@nutjob said:

We have to leave that on for now until some abuse cools off. Once we have the new hire handling it we should be able to allow it again and have it more closely monitored.

Your account definitely shows as active, I'll see if I can have a further look to see what's causing it.

OK seems to be working now, thanks for sorting it.

• @VirMach said:
    Going to purge the cache, it might be causing issues.

@willie said:

As @Jab mentioned the slider is just a fancy thing that ends up linking to the WHMCS page so you can just go there directly. Yeah I think it's $10 per 2 years for 100GB. The disk prices end up being really cheap. We technically put in more disk than required in every node and also it's probably the one piece of hardware falling in price rapidly.

It's hard charging the actual "value" for every single part because if you do that since it adds on instead of having overlaps you end up with super high price plans.

May I ask what is the IOPS limit of NVMe hard drives for Black Friday Customized Special?
    I think 2c 3G 500G 2T for Ryzen and NVMe is a great plan
    I saw CPU Limits that says AUP is 33%
    But didn't see the IOPS limit on NVMe hard drives.

• @VirMach said:

All that are on problematic accounts are being cancelled and refunded. So a good number of these have since been flagged for closure or have obvious links to multiple accounts, those are all cancelled/refunded.

• Keep it in the new location. We extended service by 1 month if you ordered monthly, 6 months for annual, and 1 year for biennial.
    • Reply to ticket we generate by December 25th (1 month~) after cancelling to cancel for a full refund.

For the first choice, do nothing. Second choice, reply by the deadline. Then a third choice but this one is mainly just there "just in case" and realistically for Amsterdam I could see it being an option:

• Wait until it's in stock on our website, then reply to migrate for free to original location

They're activating now and a ticket will be sent out with the above information. It might take a little bit though since I'm working with WHMCS and it keeps lagging out when trying to mass process.

The bandwidth of the newly activated service is not correct.Bandwidth becomes less.
    By the way, didn't you originally say that Japan would add a second storage unit.Will there be additional storage, the reservation users have been trusting you and waiting for almost a year.

• @herman said:
    May I ask what is the IOPS limit of NVMe hard drives for Black Friday Customized Special?

I think current limit is just "don't be an asshole" since disk i/o is shared.

• edited November 2022

@VirMach said:

Should the AMS now NYC 1TB VPS have 2GB or 3GB RAM? As at LET you said it had 3GB but its been provisioned at 2GB. Also the the next due date has changed to 11/26/2022 and I now have an unpaid invoice for $64.

Thanked by (1)shadowban
  • @VirMach said:

@julensm said:
    Ticket Created #672958
    Thanks

The payments were a few seconds apart, I corrected the missing payments but if you're interested in helping us figure out what's more specifically going on, I do notice something weird going on in your account, do you by any chance unlink then relink your PayPal?

No, I don't touch the setting, I just add funds, pay it using Paypal, and use the funds to pay the invoice. But out of 5 transactions on Paypal history, the 2nd to 5th ( double charged) transaction is marked as "automatic".
    Only the first charge/transaction, which is not double charged, is not marked as automatic in my Paypal history.

• edited November 2022

@VirMach may I ask does the LA(QN) datacenter has ip block mechanism? such as once the abnormal/high traffic detected?
    when my friend run a YABS network test, the vps suddenly disconnect, by using VNC can connect the vps, within the vps, ping the gateway is ok, but can't ping any other ip of outside,
    does this means the IP of vps blocked by some network devices(such as firewall)? already two hours, still the same issue, thanks.

• Btw @VirMach, double bandwidth is active for this internal promo? ;)

• @julensm said:

@VirMach said:

@julensm said:
    Ticket Created #672958
    Thanks

The payments were a few seconds apart, I corrected the missing payments but if you're interested in helping us figure out what's more specifically going on, I do notice something weird going on in your account, do you by any chance unlink then relink your PayPal?

No, I don't touch the setting, I just add funds, pay it using Paypal, and use the funds to pay the invoice. But out of 5 transactions on Paypal history, the 2nd to 5th ( double charged) transaction is marked as "automatic".
    Only the first charge/transaction, which is not double charged, is not marked as automatic in my Paypal history.

With Paypal you can have an automatic subscription - meaning it will pay the amount unless cancelled automatically for you (normally per year). Are you sure this double charge is not you paid manually and the systemc paid automatically hence the double charge?

Even if this was / is the case you should at least be in credit with Virmach.

• edited November 2022

@VirMach is it possible for you to allow RAM customization to 16GB at https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/. Currently we can only go maximum to 8GB.

• @green65 said:
    Should the AMS now NYC 1TB VPS have 2GB or 3GB RAM? As at LET you said it had 3GB but its been provisioned at 2GB. Also the the next due date has changed to 11/26/2022 and I now have an unpaid invoice for $64.

Nice catch!
    I have a storage 2T and got 2 cores instead of 3, 3GB RAM instead of 4GB, 15TB bandwidth instead of 20TB.
    My next due date is correct though (11/25/2025)

@VirMach I suppose it was just and oversight and will be corrected?

cheers

edited November 2022

@herman said: May I ask what is the IOPS limit of NVMe hard drives for Black > Friday Customized Special?

If you want an actual/specific answer, we need to establish other important variables. There's a reason we always come back to this and we basically leave it as-is in our terms of service: it's hard to define with just that one number.

@edenten said:

The bandwidth of the newly activated service is not correct.Bandwidth becomes less.

More info on the BW? I found one that was 2.5T instead of 3T or something like that and fixed it for new orders, if yours already got provisioned feel free to open a ticket and we'll correct it. Maybe you're speaking of the storage.

@green65 said: Should the AMS now NYC 1TB VPS have 2GB or 3GB RAM? As at LET you said it had 3GB but its been provisioned at 2GB. Also the the next due date has changed to 11/26/2022 and I now have an unpaid invoice for $64.

Next due date is an error on yours, create a priority ticket.

Mention the RAM change as well, we modified our plans since then, it wasn't intentional, we'll honor it.

@hotsnow said:
    @VirMach may I ask does the LA(QN) datacenter has ip block mechanism? such as once the abnormal/high traffic detected?
    when my friend run a YABS network test, the vps suddenly disconnect, by using VNC can connect the vps, within the vps, ping the gateway is ok, but can't ping any other ip of outside,
    does this means the IP of vps blocked by some network devices(such as firewall)? already two hours, still the same issue, thanks.

I've been fighting with them on this, it's ridiculous. Tell your friend to make a connection issue ticket, he'll get credited. Yes, I can 100% confirm that QN nullroutes the IP address from running YABS and I apologize. I already contacted them today, again. They did OK for a while but someone must have reset it back to terrible settings.

I already requested these all be fixed several hours ago, if they happen at night they're not always there to respond quickly.

I actually assume maybe they ramp it up when they don't have any network engineers there maybe.

@davi said:
    @VirMach is it possible for you to allow RAM customization to 16GB at https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/. Currently we can only go maximum to 8GB.

This was thoroughly discussed previously, it's not something we intend on adding right now.

@shadowban said:

@green65 said:

Nice catch!
    I have a storage 2T and got 2 cores instead of 3, 3GB RAM instead of 4GB, 15TB bandwidth instead of 20TB.

cheers

Plans were changed later on, wasn't meant to apply retroactively but we also weren't meant to delay these for that long either. Oversight.

• @VirMach @VirMach @VirMach
    please Process reply Ticket #218453 !!!

my vps Only 10 days until expires, but I renewed it 20 days ago.

i cannot send ticket to Billing Inquiries. i send ticket to Sales Department , but No reply for 10 days.

I paid the 3 invoices, 20 days ago, two invoices not renew ,dipsplay to unpiad.

I have posted this question 4 times on the forum,
    Didn't reply to me,

please check and reply ticket !
    or Tell me other solutions

@jiang said:
    @VirMach @VirMach @VirMach
    please Process reply Ticket #218453 !!!

my vps Only 10 days until expires, but I renewed it 20 days ago.

i cannot send ticket to Billing Inquiries. i send ticket to Sales Department , but No reply for 10 days.

I paid the 3 invoices, 20 days ago, two invoices not renew ,dipsplay to unpiad.

I have posted this question 4 times on the forum,
    Didn't reply to me,

please check and reply ticket !
    or Tell me other solutions

I've flagged it priority department for you

• @VirMach if my service had multiple ips b4 migration I could still request the same from the panel, right?

@localhost said:
    @VirMach if my service had multiple ips b4 migration I could still request the same from the panel, right?

Yeah there's a button for it now.

Thanked by (1)localhost
  • Woo hio. Thanks @VirMach

Is now a good time to check when do you plan shipping them xpg diks?

• @VirMach said: @shadowban said:

« hide previous quotes

@green65 said:

Nice catch!

cheers

Plans were changed later on, wasn't meant to apply retroactively but we also weren't meant to delay these for that long either. Oversight.

The users who originally bought it in your configuration waited so long. So now you are arbitrarily defaulting to save your budget?

• @VirMach said:

Suspected as much, and it happens when you try to clean up your order backlog. No worries.
    You didn't answer though if you'll sort these out later on or god forbid we'd have to open a ticket about it :# :p

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.