Black Friday - NAT VPS from £1.35 per year!

135

Comments

  • @natvps_uk said:

    @xvm said:

    @vyas said:

    @xvm said:

    @natvps_uk said:

    @xvm said:
    Is upload speed limited 3800 Kbps?

    Upload is shared 100mbps

    How many people shared 100mbps?

    Ha ha ha what are you trying to upload?

    Yes,
    Poor speed!

    Seems like a pretty unfair statement to make when you’re currently getting exactly as advertised:

    NAT IPv4 (20 ports + SSH port)
    Gigabit Port 1000Mb Download / 100Mb Upload (Fair Use)

    Performing IPv4 iperf3 recv test from NovoServe (AtNovoServe | North Holland, NL (40G) | 93.5 Mbits/sec | 938 Mbits/sec | 6.947 ms

    Good,that’s good.if i want to run bench code,I could,I just say my real feeling.

  • edited November 2022

    my SSH experience is quite snappy,
    My network test:
    | CoreIX | London, GB | 831.7 Mb/s | 94.6 Mb/s | 0.8 GB | 3.7 ms |

    | Airstream | Wisconsin, US | 299.1 Mb/s | 19.8 Mb/s | 0.4 GB | 106.8 ms |

    YGWYPF, i'm happy with this

    edit: formatting

  • edited November 2022

    For a buck fiddy and unmetered bandwidth I really can't complain this is a steal.

    Network speed (s/r)
    Dallas, TX, US (10G) 23.7 MBps 381 MBps
    London, UK (10G) 93.1 MBps 595 MBps
    Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) 23.1 MBps 181 MBps
    North Holland, NL (40G) 93.1 MBps 937 MBps
    NYC, NY, US (10G) 32.2 MBps 791 MBps
    Paris, FR (10G) 95.3 MBps 678 MBps
    Tashkent, UZ (10G) 42.8 MBps 246 MBps

    Thanked by (1)natvps_uk
  • so sorry. Didn't notice that three orders were placed. I thought the exception was caused by my vpn, so I closed it and ordered again. Open vpn because accessing natvps.uk is too slow, not to hide anything.

    invoices id #743 #744 #746
    I only need one nat. Please cancel the other two

  • vyasvyas OG
    edited November 2022
  • natvps_uknatvps_uk Hosting Provider

    @tenpera said:
    @natvps_uk, question, I have uknat 256mb, if I purchase 512 UKNAT, would it go into same node or to a different node?

    If your current service is not a Micronode service then it will 100% go to another node.

    If your current service is on Micronode it’s possible it will go onto the same node.

  • @natvps_uk said:

    @tenpera said:
    @natvps_uk, question, I have uknat 256mb, if I purchase 512 UKNAT, would it go into same node or to a different node?

    If your current service is not a Micronode service then it will 100% go to another node.

    If your current service is on Micronode it’s possible it will go onto the same node.

    Means, all new services will be deployed on Micronode.

    Moarrr btw, missed the deal.

  • @soj1 said:
    so sorry. Didn't notice that three orders were placed. I thought the exception was caused by my vpn, so I closed it and ordered again. Open vpn because accessing natvps.uk is too slow, not to hide anything.

    invoices id #743 #744 #746
    I only need one nat. Please cancel the other two

    @natvps_uk , with @soj1 relinquishing his prizes, does it mean 2 more will become available?

    I'd like to get in line for either #743, #744 or #746!

  • natvps_uknatvps_uk Hosting Provider

    @soj1 said:
    so sorry. Didn't notice that three orders were placed. I thought the exception was caused by my vpn, so I closed it and ordered again. Open vpn because accessing natvps.uk is too slow, not to hide anything.

    invoices id #743 #744 #746
    I only need one nat. Please cancel the other two

    Please open a ticket and we’ll get this sorted.

  • natvps_uknatvps_uk Hosting Provider

    @wankel said:

    @soj1 said:
    so sorry. Didn't notice that three orders were placed. I thought the exception was caused by my vpn, so I closed it and ordered again. Open vpn because accessing natvps.uk is too slow, not to hide anything.

    invoices id #743 #744 #746
    I only need one nat. Please cancel the other two

    @natvps_uk , with @soj1 relinquishing his prizes, does it mean 2 more will become available?

    I'd like to get in line for either #743, #744 or #746!

    Maybe a little later today!

    Thanked by (2)wankel tarasis
  • natvps_uknatvps_uk Hosting Provider

    Means, all new services will be deployed on Micronode.

    This is correct, we’re actually going to be moving away from SolusVM entirely. Whilst Micronode isn’t quite as feature rich it’s fine for 99% of our clients needs and as we don’t have any real outgoings for Micronode it allows us to be much more competitive.

  • I missed it. It's a pity.

  • @natvps_uk said:

    @soj1 said:
    so sorry. Didn't notice that three orders were placed. I thought the exception was caused by my vpn, so I closed it and ordered again. Open vpn because accessing natvps.uk is too slow, not to hide anything.

    invoices id #743 #744 #746
    I only need one nat. Please cancel the other two

    Please open a ticket and we’ll get this sorted.

    Ticket #MCK-856877

  • Out of Stock :'(

  • Out of Stock :'(

  • @natvps_uk, I'm on ovzuk1, so if I purchase 512 Micronode NAT UK, it will not go into same node?

  • natvps_uknatvps_uk Hosting Provider

    @tenpera said:
    @natvps_uk, I'm on ovzuk1, so if I purchase 512 Micronode NAT UK, it will not go into same node?

    If your IP is on the 10.10x range it will not be on the same node.

  • @natvps_uk when do you think your next offer might be? Monday? Sunday?

  • @natvps_uk, i.p is 10.100.1.***, so it won't go into same node, right? I'll get 512 now.

  • natvps_uknatvps_uk Hosting Provider

    @tenpera said:
    @natvps_uk, i.p is 10.100.1.***, so it won't go into same node, right? I'll get 512 now.

    That’s correct

  • natvps_uknatvps_uk Hosting Provider

    @tarasis said:
    @natvps_uk when do you think your next offer might be? Monday? Sunday?

    We have offers planned for tomorrow and Sunday.

    Thanked by (2)tarasis AuroraZero
  • @natvps_uk said:

    @tarasis said:
    @natvps_uk when do you think your next offer might be? Monday? Sunday?

    We have offers planned for tomorrow and Sunday.

    Thanked by (1)ehab

    Done no more Yeti dating or marriage

  • crying why is Out of Stock :'(

  • I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

  • @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    I have exactly same situation.

  • natvps_uknatvps_uk Hosting Provider

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    @htgy said:

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    I have exactly same situation.

    All orders marked as fraud where there was an obvious disregard for the TOS or the ticket was marked as high priority were deleted.

    We had close to 400 orders set for manual review from one day of sales. It simply wasn’t feasible for us to respond to every query.

    Please feel free to order again on the next sale ensuring that all details are correct and no vpn/proxy is used. If your fraud score still comes back high we will be unable to accept the order.

  • @natvps_uk said:

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    @htgy said:

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    I have exactly same situation.

    All orders marked as fraud where there was an obvious disregard for the TOS or the ticket was marked as high priority were deleted.

    We had close to 400 orders set for manual review from one day of sales. It simply wasn’t feasible for us to respond to every query.

    Please feel free to order again on the next sale ensuring that all details are correct and no vpn/proxy is used. If your fraud score still comes back high we will be unable to accept the order.

    Alright :'( When is the next sale?

  • natvps_uknatvps_uk Hosting Provider

    @Colab said:

    @natvps_uk said:

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    @htgy said:

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    I have exactly same situation.

    All orders marked as fraud where there was an obvious disregard for the TOS or the ticket was marked as high priority were deleted.

    We had close to 400 orders set for manual review from one day of sales. It simply wasn’t feasible for us to respond to every query.

    Please feel free to order again on the next sale ensuring that all details are correct and no vpn/proxy is used. If your fraud score still comes back high we will be unable to accept the order.

    Alright :'( When is the next sale?

    Very soon! Probably within the next hour.

  • @natvps_uk said:

    @Colab said:

    @natvps_uk said:

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    @htgy said:

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    I have exactly same situation.

    All orders marked as fraud where there was an obvious disregard for the TOS or the ticket was marked as high priority were deleted.

    We had close to 400 orders set for manual review from one day of sales. It simply wasn’t feasible for us to respond to every query.

    Please feel free to order again on the next sale ensuring that all details are correct and no vpn/proxy is used. If your fraud score still comes back high we will be unable to accept the order.

    Alright :'( When is the next sale?

    Very soon! Probably within the next hour.

    Expecting!

  • @natvps_uk said:

    @Colab said:

    @natvps_uk said:

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    @htgy said:

    @Colab said:
    I have opened a ticket about 2 days ago. When I log in to my account today I find the ticket disappear with no response :'(

    I have exactly same situation.

    All orders marked as fraud where there was an obvious disregard for the TOS or the ticket was marked as high priority were deleted.

    We had close to 400 orders set for manual review from one day of sales. It simply wasn’t feasible for us to respond to every query.

    Please feel free to order again on the next sale ensuring that all details are correct and no vpn/proxy is used. If your fraud score still comes back high we will be unable to accept the order.

    Alright :'( When is the next sale?

    Very soon! Probably within the next hour.

    Expecting!

Sign In or Register to comment.