[MXroute - Email Hosting] Black Friday 2022

jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

Hey friends,

It's that time of year again. If you need to get more familiar with MXroute, we are an email hosting provider that tackles the market with a different approach. The main differences fall as sub-points of these two key focuses:

• Death to "per user" cost.
  • Hyperfocus on outbound delivery quality.

We charge you for an allotment of storage, and you choose how many domains and email addresses you want to stretch that across. We use DirectAdmin to provide you with a basic control panel that you can use to manage your service with us. We also have several great webmail options:

• Crossbox
  • Afterlogic Pro
  • Roundcube
  • Snappy (Rainloop fork)

We're proudest of our outbound email system. We go above and beyond to get your email where it needs to go. We have our own network and our own IP addresses. They are militantly monitored and continually adjusted to maximize inbox delivery (as much as we can from our side, at least) at third-party services. If we suspect a recipient rejected your email due to our IP reputation, we try to send it from another IP. If this process continues to fail, we send the mail to our friends at Interserver (mail.baby) to try from their end. If they still fail, they send it over to MailChannels for the last attempts before we bounce it back to you. No one is doing more than we are to get your emails to your recipients, and no email service monitors for abuse as we do. You can sue me over that claim, and I'll win. It isn't hubris. Its blood, sweat, and tears.

We, of course, support all of the standard systems:

• SMTP
  • IMAP
  • POP3
  • DKIM/SPF
  • SpamAssassin

We won't stop you from using your protocols that have no direct relation to us:

• DMARC
  • MTA-STS

We're continually working to improve our service and open-source our work as we go. You can see some of the projects that we use daily in production:
https://github.com/mxroute/mxdocs
https://github.com/mxroute/spamassassin_rules
https://github.com/mxroute/mxroute_website
https://github.com/mxroute/da_server_updates

With all of that said, I'd like to present our offers for Black Friday:

Offer 1:
10GB Storage
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Emails
300 outbound per hour (per email)
$10/year
https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=198

Offer 2:
25GB Storage
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Emails
300 outbound per hour (per email)
$25/year
https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=188

You can always browse our direct Black Friday page here: https://mxroute.blackfriday/

We have some presales documentation that answers the most common questions for new customers:
https://mxroutedocs.com/presales/

Existing customers are welcome to order promotions, but they are incompatible with your current service. You would set them up like new, migrate yourself to them through any method you desire, and then cancel your previous service with us. You're welcome to do it, but we do not provide any automated path or migration assistance to keep promotions sustainable.

Do everything as though everyone you’ll ever know is watching.

Comments

• Nice offer. :)

Thanked by (2)jarland AuroraZero
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

When the Black Friday comes, and I already have two MXroute lifetime deals:

Thank you Jar for being awesome!
    :)

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @jarland is not on the front page?!
    How dare you?! ©

TLDR: this isn't one of your fancy offers - Roizen 50 cores, NVME SSDs in RAID 3, 100 Pbs uplink, 64 MB SDRAM, etc. This is email that works.

• I don't talk much about MXRoute, but then I realized I have nothing to talk about and nothing to complain about, it just works and works excellent,
    @jarland must be putting in a lot of effort to keep the infrastructure up and running and everything humming.

Thanked by (2)jarland seanho
  • @evnix said:
    I don't talk much about MXRoute, but then I realized I have nothing to talk about and nothing to complain about, it just works and works excellent,
    @jarland must be putting in a lot of effort to keep the infrastructure up and running and everything humming.

Nice clean theme for your blog! A sight for sore eyes (literally!) after all the colours, flashes, noice (visual, gif, and on OGF- audio)...awesome

Thanked by (2)evnix AuroraZero

Squats are the new Push-ups

• what is the different between $10/year to $4/year reseller version?

• @zip said:
    what is the different between $10/year to $4/year reseller version?

Are you going to just keep asking the same question every few minutes until someone answers?

Maybe if you actually read the specs on offer from the official BF deal and the reseller deals, you'd immediately see the difference. Hint: it's the same as the difference between the official $10/year and $25/year deals.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @zip said:
    what is the different between $10/year to $4/year reseller version?

1. only with different disk size
    2. perhaps not on the same server
  • jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

Please do buy from my resellers. I want to make other businesses sustainable in the same way that the App Store and Play Store did for independent developers.

• I occasionally think about re-selling one of your old offers @jarland, then I realise I don't want the headache of support and acting as a go between.

Thanked by (1)ralf

Just ordered my first MXroute reseller account.

I've been using my own lifetime account for client emails, but now my income should cover the reseller annual costs, and I think it's a more clear way of using the service (should make management and sorting out any problems more straightforward, hopefully).

Learning the ropes, and for now I don't plan on moving any existing clients (too much work, setting up emails for the non-tech-savvy folks, configuring their email clients etc), but planning to onboard any new clients to the new reseller account.

@MichaelCee if you have any tips or advice, I'm happy to pay for your time, knowledge, and expertise.

Thanked by (2)jarland MichaelCee

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member

• @tarasis said:
    I occasionally think about re-selling one of your old offers @jarland, then I realise I don't want the headache of support and acting as a go between.

Then your brand is ‘No-Support Email’, make it clear you offer no support and there are no guarantees in terms of availability and buyers would be better off throwing their money in a bin. Price it low enough and people will still buy it.

@Nekki said:

@tarasis said:
    I occasionally think about re-selling one of your old offers @jarland, then I realise I don't want the headache of support and acting as a go between.

Then your brand is ‘No-Support Email’, make it clear you offer no support and there are no guarantees in terms of availability and buyers would be better off throwing their money in a bin. Price it low enough and people will still buy it.

I'm working on "Slavmail"

No support, and using pigeons for delivery!

Thanked by (2)jarland Janevski

edited December 2022

Any tips or tutorials on how to make created reseller user packages load with a Blesta DirectAdmin module?

Edit:
    The beauty of having a bunch of stuff running on top of each other - there seems to be a problem with Blesta's DirectAdmin module. :)

As far as I can remember, last time I tried (about a year ago) - it used to work.

Thanked by (1)jarland

• jarlandjarland Hosting ProviderOG

@bikegremlin said:
    Any tips or tutorials on how to make created reseller user packages load with a Blesta DirectAdmin module?

Edit:
    The beauty of having a bunch of stuff running on top of each other - there seems to be a problem with Blesta's DirectAdmin module. :)

As far as I can remember, last time I tried (about a year ago) - it used to work.

I should probably break out my blesta license to make a tutorial. If you haven't already read it, my WHMCS tutorial might at least shake loose some ideas while you're working on it from the blesta angle. After all, the concepts are usually transferrable even if not a 1:1 match in workflow. https://mxroutehelp.com/index.php/2019/11/17/reselling-with-whmcs/

• @bikegremlin I have been watching few Mxroute set up videos on youtube. In your video, you just added MX records, SPF and DKIM but in one another video, he added MX, SPF, DKIM and CNAME. What is the difference in adding CNAME records and are the 2 CNAME records required?

High resources hosting in low-end pricing - ExtraVM (aff)

@jarland said:

@bikegremlin said:

Edit:

I should probably break out my blesta license to make a tutorial. If you haven't already read it, my WHMCS tutorial might at least shake loose some ideas while you're working on it from the blesta angle. After all, the concepts are usually transferrable even if not a 1:1 match in workflow. https://mxroutehelp.com/index.php/2019/11/17/reselling-with-whmcs/

Considering that it seems to not be working with my DA reseller hosting, and that I had configured it with cPanel easily, I think it's some Blesta related problem.

Blesta's support did look into it, and suggested I ask my provider about:

"CMD_API_PACKAGES_USER" So we're asking your reseller hosting provider to see if you have access to this API call.

• @KidRock said:
    @bikegremlin I have been watching few Mxroute set up videos on youtube. In your video, you just added MX records, SPF and DKIM but in one another video, he added MX, SPF, DKIM and CNAME. What is the difference in adding CNAME records and are the 2 CNAME records required?

CName is for making your reseller portal accessible under your domain. It isn't necessary though.