[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@rootnet said:

@dev said:
    I can't seem to enter my 2FA code for some reason to log into my account and pay my bills: anyone having the same issue? There is no input for me to enter them. Same result on both my tablet and my PC

Yeah, looks like 2FA (TOTP codes) is not working. Luckily I had my backup code. Was able to login with that.
    Email 2FA codes are working though.

Am guessing their WHMCS 2FA plugin must be having some issues.

My fault on this one. Related to maintenance, and it's been fixed.

@fan said:
    Looks like TYOC029 is down right now.

Added to outages.

• TYOC038 is down?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@accidia said:
    TYOC038 is down?

Does not look down to me.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach I want to know when the two-year payment machine for Black Friday can be turned on this year? thx

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • edited November 2022

Customization panel mysteriously disappeared

Thanked by (2)ehab AuroraZero

smartass shitposting satirist

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Oh sale was ended a while ago.

@accidia said:
    @VirMach I want to know when the two-year payment machine for Black Friday can be turned on this year? thx

Should already be, if not use the button on your service page to report an issue with deployment.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • Sale ended.
    oooooooooooooooooooohhhh, noooooooooooo!

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @VirMach said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Oh sale was ended a while ago.

@accidia said:
    @VirMach I want to know when the two-year payment machine for Black Friday can be turned on this year? thx

Should already be, if not use the button on your service page to report an issue with deployment.

I have submitted a ticket, but there has been no reply, and I can't boot by reinstalling the system.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

@accidia said: I have submitted a ticket, but there has been no reply, and I can't boot by reinstalling the system.

For a quick reply on deployment issue you need to have one open ticket and it has to be from clicking this button:

If it's done some other way you'll eventually get helped but requires additional troubleshooting on our end first, ticket sorting, and if you didn't create it in priority department then it'll also be further delayed.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ
  • edited November 2022

@cgs3238 said:
    Sale ended.
    oooooooooooooooooooohhhh, noooooooooooo!

Yeah, the bus has sailed

Thanked by (3)ehab AuroraZero Rero

• edited November 2022

# Bring Back Customization

One year plan only, no more two years commitment

Thanked by (2)yoursunny AuroraZero

• I pressed the button in your picture. But it automatically transferred me to the technical department> @VirMach said:

@accidia said: I have submitted a ticket, but there has been no reply, and I can't boot by reinstalling the system.

For a quick reply on deployment issue you need to have one open ticket and it has to be from clicking this button:

If it's done some other way you'll eventually get helped but requires additional troubleshooting on our end first, ticket sorting, and if you didn't create it in priority department then it'll also be further delayed.

I pressed the button in your picture. But it automatically transferred me to the technical department

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @accidia said:

I pressed the button in your picture. But it automatically transferred me to the technical department

It should've gave you a list of steps to do and told you exactly what information to put in the ticket:

You need to go through these steps, click request redeployment, and fill out the ticket with the information you got from the steps. Once you create the ticket, they'll investigate what the problem was and redeploy it.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero FrankZ
  • @bakageta said:

@accidia said:

It should've gave you a list of steps to do and told you exactly what information to put in the ticket:

You need to go through these steps, click request redeployment, and fill out the ticket with the information you got from the steps. Once you create the ticket, they'll investigate what the problem was and redeploy it.

I've done what it says.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • edited November 2022

@dev said: I forgot where my backup codes are stored since its been a while...

Maybe in "New Folder". Brings it down to 8 possibilitys. :p ;)

Thanked by (3)AuroraZero yoursunny dev
  • Offtopic:
    People at OGF misses you, since you are here, I am sure you will get many to join this forum.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero VirMach
  • edited November 2022

View Ticket #240649.Please help me.Sorry to bother you. Thank you very much. I will tide over difficulties with you.Alipay payment used in the first payment.Alipay has already deducted the payment, but the bill has not been paid yet. I have paid again with PayPal, which is successful.After checking, can we postpone the time of Alipay payment from the current time?Sorry to bother you again.

• @mgcAna said:
    Offtopic:
    People at OGF misses you, since you are here, I am sure you will get many to join this forum.

Hopefully not, if all they do is post ticket numbers or try to use this as a support channel.

Please tell them that each ticket number posted here is assessed a $5 fee before it will be processed.

• edited November 2022

Will Virmach continue to pay the 200$ per year LET fee?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

That is very old news (and obviously things have not hit the wall since that was written).

• I missed this year sale.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • edited November 2022

@imok said:
    I missed this year sale.

Chad why don't you build a time machine, and then go back to ask Virmach why not extend the BF window?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

• Hi @VirMach
    Please spend a time to look into the ticket #222990. It would be fine because I'm waiting for reply more than 2 months.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • can virmach stop merging every unrelated ticket together

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
    edited November 2022

@taizi said:
    can virmach stop merging every unrelated ticket together

Someone made like 2000 tickets the other day because I told him he can't do VPN + US address + PayPal or something when he's from China. Didn't feel like modifying it to merge just his tickets so I just ran it. Then the BF people that came along also decided they should make a bunch of tickets about their tickets and I ran it again, hopefully the last time, we'll see.

I did see your ticket in the queue though and they should definitely all be merged in your case, if we're talking about the account with the migration/server request/referencing the other ticket/multi account issue. That will all be processed together.

(edit) Just to be clear I did ask you open ticket, concise, explain everything, which means one ticket, not two tickets open simultaneously at all, but I already saw you didn't follow that and decided I was familiar enough with your case to just process it as it stands.

@benz said:

@dev said: I forgot where my backup codes are stored since its been a while...

Maybe in "New Folder". Brings it down to 8 possibilitys. :p ;)

I usually do this thing where I put everything on my desktop and then when it gets crowded I put it all into a new folder on the desktop and start over. I'm like 14 levels deep now of "New Desktop" and all my files are usually named randomly and combined, so if it's text then it could be a file called "buttons.txt" that has some very important information in it that has nothing to do with buttons.

VirMach/Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/New Desktop/buttons.txt

I'm probably making some NSA agent's life very difficult right now.

@mgcAna said:
    Offtopic:

I miss them too. I know it probably looks to some as if I just didn't care and randomly disappeared but it has a lot more to do with ... other things. Of course I'm not talking about the random new signups that just came on there to flame us, but the actual core community members that participate in more than just using it as a second helpdesk.

@Flying_Chinaman said:

If it's on autopay.... I'm sure we might have? New article: VirMach auto-billed $200, will they survive?

@Rero said:
    Hi @VirMach
    Please spend a time to look into the ticket #222990. It would be fine because I'm waiting for reply more than 2 months.

I recommend closing this ticket and open a new billing or sales one where you describe what happened, leave out the part where you're referencing ToS and claiming something we did is against ToS, because then it has to go through lawyers who are busy, and we might be able to help you.

If you do want to reference ToS and want to receive a prompt reply, then I'd recommend you contact your lawyer to ask him how to proceed to speed up the process. But this is over a special so I assume you just thought it'd be a good idea to reference terms the way you did, when it wasn't. All it did is make sure no one could help you.

• @VirMach

Respected sir, can you please reply my ticket #982810

Thank you so much.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • What about the 018289# tekcit?

• View Ticket #240649.Please help me. Thank you very much. I will tide over difficulties with you.Alipay payment used in the first payment.Alipay has already deducted the payment, but the bill has not been paid yet. I have paid again with PayPal, which is successful.After checking, can we postpone the time of Alipay payment from the current time?

• Another fine day, will we get full check-list bingo today?
    1. Please view my ticker #233333
    2. Payment issue
    3. Server goes down/outages

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

• @VirMach said: I did ask you open ticket, concise, explain everything, which means one ticket,

umm, I replied to the multi-account problem in pusher's account(because I received the first reply there)(ticket #710217)
    I can open a new ticket in my main acount to explain it if you think it is better. but I doubt it will be merged into chaos again.

@VirMach said: not two tickets open simultaneously at all

in my main account you can see, one is my LA dedi reinstall ticket(still no reply and merged to another ticket).another one is VPS IO abuse warning, in this ticket, I am asking the actual time to know when I used 3000/IOPS avg per minutes for couple hours. now I installed node_exporter and monitored my io stats to avoid becoming a true abuser.
    if you think the current ticket is about migrating, maybe it is, but since it merged multiple times, no one can identify which is the original ticket and what's the original ticket for...
    btw, didn't you think my own dedi reinstall, server IO abuse, and service transfer are the different topics? maybe server IO abuse will affect the possibility of the success rate of service transferring, but not related to dedi reinstall

This discussion has been closed.