servaRICA Black Friday 2022 - Storage - Dedicated - NVMe - Hybrid - SSD - 10x GIVEAWAY

Comments

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Hosting ProviderOG

This is the end for the period for the giveaway
    Any comment after this is not considered in the drew

Will start working on the list and will share the files for review before we ask one of the admins to do the drew

Thanked by (2)hana Daevien

@Albatross said:
    When ordering you can choose between xTB@1gbps and unlimited@100mbps. Can this be switched later on, say for example on a monthly basis or can it only be selected once when ordering?

currently we allow it to be changed any time but we may prevent that later
    so far allowing users to change it didnt affect us so we allowed it

Thanked by (3)gtxr user123 tylerdu
  • @servarica_hani said:

This is the end for the period for the giveaway
    Any comment after this is not considered in the drew

Will start working on the list and will share the files for review before we ask one of the admins to do the drew

Good luck everyone!

• did I win ?

Thanked by (3)AuroraZero ehab hana

Attached is the list of users who commented here and their points
    the username will be repeated several times based on how many points you have

please review it for your name and if all good we should as @FAT32 to do the drew
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR6u4v_dLPu7GOgWBvsMiT7FiLpNylsbd-Psm-1wnjgFJjZ90uStrn_Vzdy_nl6NecvKOvvV9USXs5S/pubhtml

• @servarica_hani said:

I don't have any extra points for this post :( :) - https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/112066/#Comment_112066

Seemingly I'm again the only one, who actually reads the stuff you publish :)

@DataRecovery said:

@servarica_hani said:

I don't have any extra points for this post :( :) - https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/112066/#Comment_112066

Seemingly I'm again the only one, who actually reads the stuff you publish :)

updated :)

• Thanks for inviting me! I will draw the winners in the next few hours :)

@servarica_hani Just checking, can a same winner wins multiple prizes?

Thanked by (1)schnafi
  • @FAT32 said: servarica_hani Just checking, can a same winner wins multiple prizes?

Yes, rig it please, already sent 🥭via mail.
    :trollface:

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@FAT32 said:
    Thanks for inviting me! I will draw the winners in the next few hours :)

@servarica_hani Just checking, can a same winner wins multiple prizes?

No

So that more people get the prizes

But if the same person win here and in LET thats fine :)

Thanked by (3)user123 FAT32 bdl
  • Oh shit... I forgot to sort... sorry give me a moment

• Latest winner selection code is here!

const seedrandom = require('seedrandom');

const MAGIC_SEED =
      'https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vR6u4v_dLPu7GOgWBvsMiT7FiLpNylsbd-Psm-1wnjgFJjZ90uStrn_Vzdy_nl6NecvKOvvV9USXs5S/pubhtml';
    const ALL_USERS = ['matheny515', 'bliss', 'bakageta', 'bakageta', 'bakageta', 'Jab', 'Jab', 'Jab', 'Jounouchi', 'g4m3r', 'awhite2020', 'let2les', 'let2les', 'beanman109', 'beanman109', 'beanman109', 'cochon', 'htgy', 'casadebamburojo', 'casadebamburojo', 'casadebamburojo', 'casadebamburojo', 'casadebamburojo', 'casadebamburojo', 'casadebamburojo', 'casadebamburojo', 'gtxr', 'gtxr', 'jperkins', 'jperkins', 'jperkins', 'dosai', 'cold', 'Ganonk', 'forces', 'forces', 'forces', 'yoursunny', 'localhost', 'localhost', 'localhost', 'Decicus', 'ofit', 'codelock', 'elliotc', 'contactwajeeh', 'contactwajeeh', 'hyperton', 'deepak_leb', 'beagle', 'ariq01', 'Sanjue007', 'jcn', 'jcn', 'jcn', 'jcn', 'jcn', 'jcn', 'jcn', 'james50a', 'HiEndSoul', 'HiEndSoul', 'HiEndSoul', 'hana', 'hana', 'hana', 'chimichurri', 'chimichurri', 'user123', 'user123', 'willie', 'willie', 'kheng86', 'Linux', 'Linux', 'Linux', 'd1m4s', 'Daevien', 'Daevien', 'Daevien', 'Daevien', 'Daevien', 'Daevien', 'bdl', 'bdl', 'bdl', 'vyas', 'vyas', 'vyas', 'wholecake', 'erk', 'DavidEredics', 'Nekki', 'edoarudo5', 'toumi111', 'toumi111', 'toumi111', 'geo', 'coo', 'coo', 'thetimbo', 'thetimbo', 'rattlecattle', 'samm', 'samm', 'samm', 'iaecm', 'tarasis', 'tarasis', 'DataRecovery', 'DataRecovery', 'DataRecovery', 'DataRecovery', 'DataRecovery', 'DataRecovery', 'DataRecovery', 'nullnothere', 'how', 'gemini86', 'AlSwearengen', 'gogogo', 'cloud', 'cloud', 'cloud', 'lemoncube', 'schnafi', 'schnafi', 'schnafi', 'schnafi', 'schnafi', 'schnafi', 'schnafi', 'schnafi', 'hotsnow', 'lavernuqtlruel', 'lavernuqtlruel', 'zorker', 'zorker', 'zorker', 'zorker', 'zorker', 'zorker', 'mijo', 'Albatross', 'Mulder'];
    const PRIZE_COUNT = 10;

const winnersSet = new Set();
    const rng = seedrandom(MAGIC_SEED + '_' + ALL_USERS.length + '_' + PRIZE_COUNT);
    const rngSortedUsers = ALL_USERS
      .map((user) => ({ username: user, rand: rng() }))
      .sort((a, b) => a.rand - b.rand)
      .map((selected) => selected.username);

for (let i = 0; i < rngSortedUsers.length && winnersSet.size < PRIZE_COUNT; i++) {
      winnersSet.add(rngSortedUsers[i]);
    }

console.log(Array.from(winnersSet));

And the winners are...

@Jab @Linux @DataRecovery @chimichurri @user123 @jperkins @zorker @cold @forces @coo

Thanks @servarica_hani for organizing and congrats to the winners!

• 🥭paid off!
    Thanks.

Thanked by (1)FAT32

• Should have participated in the giveaway here - winning would have been much easier :'(

• Congrats all!!

• @Jab said:
    🥭paid off!
    Thanks.

The funny thing is both before and after fixing my bug yield your name, it is purely luck and I have done nothing :joy:

Congrats to all winners
    if you already have an account with us send me a message with any identification like email or order id etc

if you dont have an account please make and order for anything and dont pay for it
    and send me the email or order id

Also please specify if you want the credit of the mouse storage vps

Thanks

• edited December 2022

Yahoo I won. Thanks so much !!!!
    EDIT . I see now how to redeem credit.
    Could I get the credit towards my existing service?

VPS name James47457
    Lobster Unlimited Expanding Storage Plan

My vps with servarica has been good. Support is quick to help me resolve my issues, which if I recall, were of my own making

Thanks again

• Congrats to the winners!

• Congrats for all participants <3

• Congress for all participants

smartass shitposting satirist

• @servarica_hani - what is the renewal price of that Mouse server (assuming the winner wants to keep it afterwards)?

Thanked by (1)servarica_hani

How are you... online?

• @root said: servarica_hani - what is the renewal price of that Mouse server (assuming the winner wants to keep it afterwards)?

ePiC 12$ wItH iPv4 iNcLuDeD!
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/109375/#Comment_109375

Thanked by (2)root servarica_hani

• I WON !!!!! but I don't it, who needs it ? i just asked if u can give it to someone else @yoursunny @FAT32 @Nekki ?!? do you guys need something like this ?

• JabJab
    edited December 2022

@cold said: I WON !!!!! but I don't it, who needs it ?

Last year I gave my credits to @root aka default so I would guess he would take mouse/credits this time too, he seems to be using them a lot :P

• rootroot OG
    edited December 2022

@Jab said:

Last year I gave my credits to @root aka default so I would guess he would take mouse/credits this time too, he seems to be using them a lot :P

True. I need it. May I get it?

Note: thanks for the tag @Jab

How are you... online?

• @cold said:
    I WON !!!!! but I don't it, who needs it ? i just asked if u can give it to someone else @yoursunny @FAT32 @Nekki ?!? do you guys need something like this ?

I could take it please

• @root said:

@Jab said:

True. I need it. May I get it?

Note: thanks for the tag @Jab

@servarica_hani please give my price to @root i think he already has an account, pm @servarica_hani with you e-mail. have fun

Thanked by (1)root
  • @localhost said:

@cold said:
    I WON !!!!! but I don't it, who needs it ? i just asked if u can give it to someone else @yoursunny @FAT32 @Nekki ?!? do you guys need something like this ?

I could take it please

its gone. sry

Thanked by (1)localhost