$20.26 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1792MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    45GB SSD (NVMe)
    4608GB MONTHLY DATA
    ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Why is it still in the pending state? It has been more than 24 hours since yesterday.....@VirMach

• @A1s2 said: Why is it still in the pending state? It has been more than 24 hours since yesterday

mine is also still pending, on the same exact plan $8.88, using the same Paypal payment method. Not really sure, but I suspect the culprit is Paypal since I also had a problem last month with the PP payment.
    Another plan bought from this flash sale was paid using my account credit balance and it went smoothly.
    This morning I top up my credit balance using credit card and it went smoothly as well.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@A1s2 said: Why is it still in the pending state? It has been more than 24 hours since yesterday....

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown chimichurri

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Hi All, Any update on rDNS button is working now or not for Amsterdam location.

• edited December 2022

I have 3 pending also, and never been naughty :(

only thing I have done is change my email address away from gmail due to me having email services like sendgrid and such blacklist it since I am sick of spam, and I am able to control my email better using aliases and anonaddy.

edit: on top of this, I never see a paid migrate button either

• LIMITED OFFER
    $16.93 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1450MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $15.88 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1589MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@davi said:
    Hi All, Any update on rDNS button is working now or not for Amsterdam location.

I have heard nothing new on rDNS. Last I heard rDNS is not working at any VirMach location as of yet.

Thanked by (2)davi titus

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

For those of you, like me, that are waiting for your newly purchased VM to be provisioned, maybe being that it is Christmas we could cut VirMach some slack. I expect that provisioning is happening for those at the front of the line. You and I are just further back and can't really do anything other than to wait until it is our turn. Just my 2 cents.

NOTE: The Santa meme above was just a joke to lighten the mood, and not an accusation of actual naughtiness.

• @FrankZ said: cut VirMach some slack. I expect that provisioning is happening for those at the front of the line. You and I are just further back and can't really do anything other than to wait until it is our turn. Just my 2 cents.

Yo chad, are you Virmach's shill?

smartass shitposting satirist

• LIMITED OFFER
    $13.10 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    PHOENIX, AZ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• No slack! They decided to run Christmas sale so now they must be stuck in office with rest of us stuck in front of screen hunting deals!

Kappa

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• LIMITED OFFER
    $14.21 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4275MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@ZA_capetown said:

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4275MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

OOS FML

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4275MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Managed to get it.

• LIMITED OFFER $14.39 /yr KVM – 1 GIGABIT 1109MB DDR4 RAM 2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+) 30GB SSD (NVMe) 3072GB MONTHLY DATA PHOENIX, AZ LOCATION 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• LIMITED OFFER
    $14.39 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1109MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    PHOENIX, AZ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @FrankZ said:
    Good morning and happy Xmas Tree Day to you as well. Always good to see you again.

good morning and merry xmas to you and all. Have a nice wonderful day.

• LIMITED OFFER
    $13.28 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1109MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    PHOENIX, AZ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @ZA_capetown said:

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4275MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I managed to paid for this but the system f**ked up and moved this to another empty sub account.

Wake me up when there is any JP deal.

• Hello everyone. Happy holidays! Wishing you all the joys of the season, and hope you find the best and cheapest servers to idle in the upcoming year.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@sdsbirdman said:

@ZA_capetown said:

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4275MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I managed to paid for this but the system f**ked up and moved this to another empty sub account.

We've been trying to figure out how this happens but every single person that has had this happen never replies back to their ticket to help us recreate the issue. Any time this happens we cancel & refund but if you're interested let me know how we can try to recreate this situation so we can patch the WHMCS bug.

I assume it has to involve some double clicking, translation plugin, or something. Usually only happens from users that are from China.

Thanked by (2)lemoncube jacky06046
  • Merry Xmas all, esp, @VirMach

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• LIMITED OFFER
    $14.21 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $18.87 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2098MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach said:

@sdsbirdman said:

@ZA_capetown said:

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4275MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

We've been trying to figure out how this happens but every single person that has had this happen never replies back to their ticket to help us recreate the issue. Any time this happens we cancel & refund but if you're interested let me know how we can try to recreate this situation so we can patch the WHMCS bug.

I assume it has to involve some double clicking, translation plugin, or something. Usually only happens from users that are from China.

I replied to the ticket #812441 and invoice no 1518302. Please contact me if you need help.
    I bought using Chrome browser on iPhone

Also, I am not from China, based in Singapore like FAT32.

• LIMITED OFFER $39.22 /yr KVM – 1 GIGABIT 5202MB DDR4 RAM 4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+) 100GB SSD (NVMe) 10240GB MONTHLY DATA NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION 2 DEDICATED IPv4
    Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Contribute your idling VPS/dedi (link), Android (link) or iOS (link) devices to medical research

• edited December 2022

@sdsbirdman said: based in Singapore like @FAT32

Shame the Sportsman Bar, Orchard Road appears to be closed now. Would've said to you to nip in for Stovies and a pint (preferably Special/Export but Tiger Beer will do.) :'(

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

This discussion has been closed.