edited December 2022

@wenge110110 said:

@cybertech said:

@wenge110110 said:

@cybertech said:

@wenge110110 said:

@tetech said:

@emengweb said:
    Want buy some new vps with flash sale, but can not pay, it keep tips this account not allow order new vps, guess becouse this account still in progress of some issue, please help set account stats. any info about this if you need fell free to ask.
    This is the related order that not been done with 'Multiple Accounts [合併]' id: 640162

Many thanks!

PS: Even want place 'Priority Support Department', still tips me this account is not eligible to create any tickets. :'(

Sounds like system is functioning as it should.

We failed to submit the request.

Unable to find your virtual server. Please contact support.

Can you check if it is a system bug?

its not a bug, its a feature and its working very well.

So why can't I migrate? I can accept the request for paid migration, can you help me to check?

are you the original owner of this account?

Yes, I have sent the ticket, please help to deal with it

do you have more than one account ?

have you sold others account before?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @VirMach said:

@sdsbirdman said:

@ZA_capetown said:

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4275MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I managed to paid for this but the system f**ked up and moved this to another empty sub account.

Wake me up when there is any JP deal.

We've been trying to figure out how this happens but every single person that has had this happen never replies back to their ticket to help us recreate the issue. Any time this happens we cancel & refund but if you're interested let me know how we can try to recreate this situation so we can patch the WHMCS bug.

I assume it has to involve some double clicking, translation plugin, or something. Usually only happens from users that are from China.

I clicked PayPal to pay, probably because the registered address information filled in the account was inconsistent with the address information in PayPal, which caused WHMCS to generate a new empty account with the same address as PayPal. Finally, my order was cancelled. T.T

• Many people here are trying very hard to make their lives difficult, I just don't get it.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @cybertech said:

@wenge110110 said:

@cybertech said:

@wenge110110 said:

@cybertech said:

@wenge110110 said:

@tetech said:

@emengweb said:
    Want buy some new vps with flash sale, but can not pay, it keep tips this account not allow order new vps, guess becouse this account still in progress of some issue, please help set account stats. any info about this if you need fell free to ask.
    This is the related order that not been done with 'Multiple Accounts [合併]' id: 640162

Many thanks!

PS: Even want place 'Priority Support Department', still tips me this account is not eligible to create any tickets. :'(

Sounds like system is functioning as it should.

We failed to submit the request.

Unable to find your virtual server. Please contact support.

Can you check if it is a system bug?

its not a bug, its a feature and its working very well.

So why can't I migrate? I can accept the request for paid migration, can you help me to check?

are you the original owner of this account?

Yes, I have sent the ticket, please help to deal with it

do you have more than one account ?

have you sold others account before?

No, I've been using this one account since now, and it's the one I bought VPS yesterday that can't be migrated, all the other services VPS are normal.

• In the past two months, I bought it for $50 for two years, and there are two renewals, which have not been processed, which is too sad. Although I purchased this account privately, I paid for the renewal fee. I bought a new service, and it has been suspended for me, and I have submitted the invoice as you said, but it has not been processed. As a consumer, I also provided a screenshot of the relevant information to cooperate with you to prove that I am renewing and using it. View Ticket #348088

• we need a "ha ha" button next the thank button for all the account buyers

• edited December 2022

@jack666 said:
    In the past two months, I bought it for $50 for two years, and there are two renewals, which have not been processed, which is too sad. Although I purchased this account privately, I paid for the renewal fee. I bought a new service, and it has been suspended for me, and I have submitted the invoice as you said, but it has not been processed. As a consumer, I also provided a screenshot of the relevant information to cooperate with you to prove that I am renewing and using it. View Ticket #348088

Next time, don't buy from a scalper, buying account is strictly prohibited.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • LIMITED OFFER
    $14.95 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    6054MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    10GB SSD (NVMe)
    1024GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• edited December 2022

Perfectly balanced™️

• edited December 2022

MJJ Account Matters LOL

smartass shitposting satirist

• Is the flash sale stuck?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@nutjob said:
    Is the flash sale stuck?

virbot is hesitating

• @cybertech said:

@nutjob said:
    Is the flash sale stuck?

virbot is hesitating

someone poke it

@nutjob said:

@cybertech said:

@nutjob said:
    Is the flash sale stuck?

virbot is hesitating

someone poke it

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• Oh well, it's midnight in Chicago, this is probably the end for now.

LIMITED OFFER
    $15.69 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2846MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    FRANKFURT, DE LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

wtf already oos

LIMITED OFFER
    $13.47 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4506MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    10GB SSD (NVMe)
    1024GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

LIMITED OFFER
    $15.35 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2192MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

LIMITED OFFER
    $43.29 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3584MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    145GB SSD (NVMe)
    14848GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.61 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2571MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @jcolideles said:

@jack666 said:
    In the past two months, I bought it for $50 for two years, and there are two renewals, which have not been processed, which is too sad. Although I purchased this account privately, I paid for the renewal fee. I bought a new service, and it has been suspended for me, and I have submitted the invoice as you said, but it has not been processed. As a consumer, I also provided a screenshot of the relevant information to cooperate with you to prove that I am renewing and using it. View Ticket #348088

I didn’t know before that I couldn’t buy an account privately. I started using this account in April. After that, I paid for the subscription and new purchases by myself, and there was no reminder. Then it suddenly stopped for me, which is very unfair.

edited December 2022

@jack666 said:

@jcolideles said:

@jack666 said:

I didn’t know before that I couldn’t buy an account privately. I started using this account in April. After that, I paid for the subscription and new purchases by myself, and there was no reminder. Then it suddenly stopped for me, which is very unfair.

well, you should have known. it is ok to learn from mistakes.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• I would like to ask about how long it takes for a general ticket to be answered, I am a loyal customer

• edited December 2022

@cybertech said:

@jack666 said:

@jcolideles said:

@jack666 said:

Would I still be paying $50 for a 2 year vps if I knew? Also renewed for two VPS

@jack666 said:

@cybertech said:

@jack666 said:

@jcolideles said:

@jack666 said:

Would I still be paying $50 for a 2 year vps if I knew?

well, now you know.

• @cybertech said:

@jack666 said:

@cybertech said:

@jack666 said:

@jcolideles said:

@jack666 said:

well, now you know.

Yes, but I submitted the tickets as required on October 29th, and it has been two months since then, but there has been no response

@jack666 said:

@cybertech said:

@jack666 said:

@cybertech said:

@jack666 said:

@jcolideles said:

@jack666 said:

well, now you know.

Yes, but I submitted the tickets as required on October 29th, and it has been two months since then, but there has been no response

hope Virmach clears it for you then.

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.99 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1280MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    40GB SSD (NVMe)
    4096GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• So FFME006 dead? First victim of Flash Sales? :joy:

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@Jab said:
    So FFME006 dead? First victim of Flash Sales? :joy:

virmach did say its beta 🤭

This discussion has been closed.