> 45GB SSD (NVMe)
    > 4608GB MONTHLY DATA
    > LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    > 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    > 

Order Now

this went OOS fast, but why?

Actually it is quite a good deal.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said: My understanding is VirMach flash sale products do not qualify for affiliate commissions.

I went to that Telegram channel and saw a new statement, tranlated to English using Deepl as below:

Starting with this message, the AFF parameter in the link will be removed.
    I haven't extracted AFF from VIRMACH, pushing VIR flash sale is just like pushing Green Cloud, adding AFFID is for backend statistics to see how many people bought it, but some people on LES have really stinky mouths.
    I don't know if they really hate AFF or if they think the channel push is affecting the site's activity and traffic.
    Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

They don't seem to do anything shady other than to help those who are interested in the flash sale.
    I think most people, even MJJs won't be as intertionally malicous as many believe, if every parties communicate with more sincerity and less emotion which could be quite difficult I'll admit.

• @cybertech said: LIMITED OFFER
    $20.54 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4271MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    45GB SSD (NVMe)
    4608GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

-

@cybertech said: LIMITED OFFER
    $20.54 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4271MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    45GB SSD (NVMe)
    4608GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Order Now

this went OOS fast, but why?

might be a glitch?

• edited December 2022

@lemoncube said: They don't seem to do anything shady other than to help those who are interested in the flash sale.

Well, that'd be a good start! History has taught us to be wary. ;)
    Do they translate the ToS and display that in a prominent position? Rhetorical, as I don't care, though do wish Virmach wasn't so open/forgiving of abuse.

Thanked by (1)benz

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@yoursunny said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

New Tokyo VPS' IP is blocked by GFW already.
    10 buck straight down to the toilet

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

New Tokyo VPS' IP is unblocked by GFW already.
    CT, CM, CU straight line, CN2 detour Singapore.
    10 buck straight up to the sky

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

have ya clicked the 5 buck panic button?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

VirBot knows precisely which IPs are blocked.
    Long term highly reputable accounts receive clean IPs automatically.
    MJJ accounts are squeezed into TYOC029 MJJ host node and receive blocked IPs.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited December 2022

@lemoncube said:

@FrankZ said: My understanding is VirMach flash sale products do not qualify for affiliate commissions.

I went to that Telegram channel and saw a new statement, tranlated to English using Deepl as below:

Starting with this message, the AFF parameter in the link will be removed.
    I haven't extracted AFF from VIRMACH, pushing VIR flash sale is just like pushing Green Cloud, adding AFFID is for backend statistics to see how many people bought it, but some people on LES have really stinky mouths.
    I don't know if they really hate AFF or if they think the channel push is affecting the site's activity and traffic.
    Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

They don't seem to do anything shady other than to help those who are interested in the flash sale.
    I think most people, even MJJs won't be as intertionally malicous as many believe, if every parties communicate with more sincerity and less emotion which could be quite difficult I'll admit.

is the affman here? I'll give him a pat on the back!

i really want to believe these MJJs!

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@yoursunny said: MJJ accounts are squeezed into TYOC029 MJJ host node and receive blocked IPs.

Hey wait. I have a VM on TYOC029. So I now expect that VirMach has found out my true MJJ identity and has been coyly playing with me this whole time.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said: MJJ accounts are squeezed into TYOC029 MJJ host node and receive blocked IPs.

Hey wait. I have a VM on TYOC029. So I now expect that VirMach has found out my true MJJ identity and has been coyly playing with me this whole time.

I don't buy the panic button, there is no way I would click it

smartass shitposting satirist

• NeoonNeoon OG
    edited December 2022

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@FrankZ said:

Ah the money printing button, that according the virmach website, only rotates IP within the node subnet.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@FrankZ said:

Actually it is a good thing if my VM IP is blocked for users from China, not that I have any problem with Chinese people, it is just that my website does not market anything to them and I suspect this keeps a few of the less accomplished hackers from attempting to breach the website security.

• @Neoon said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@FrankZ said:

Ah the money printing button, that according the virmach websites, only rotates IP within the node subnet.

Yep, if I clicked the button, the IP might be given to the next poor guy and so on. Virmach dude wins multiple times

smartass shitposting satirist

• When to activate my server?

• edited December 2022

No idea what happend but AMSD025's load avg. went from ~40 to no more than 15.
    edit: most significant change was about 1 hour ago.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@A1s2 said:
    When to activate my server?

This does not really do anything to help get your server activated. If you insist on posting this here, maybe instead of posting the large graphic that contains no useful information you should post an order number. (I can't believe I said that)

Also since it has now been a few days since you ordered this VPS I expect that there is a reason that your order has not been fulfilled. You should ticket VirMach billing support instead of posting here. By doing so I expect that your order will be fulfilled at some point or you will be refunded.

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown AlwaysSkint

• edited December 2022

@A1s2 said:
    When to activate my server?

Where in the West there is a holiday called Christmas, and it's still going.

• My 8.88 vps is also pending so maybe they just got a lot of orders for it. I've had one placed after it for another offer that was activated instantly.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @soulchief said:
    My 8.88 vps is also pending so maybe they just got a lot of orders for it. I've had one placed after it for another offer that was activated instantly.

It's probably location specific, due to server configs and availability.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@soulchief said:
    My 8.88 vps is also pending so maybe they just got a lot of orders for it. I've had one placed after it for another offer that was activated instantly.

---

Price $8.88 / year
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS ✘Not Available
    RAM 1536MB RAM
    CPU 1 x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (NVMe)
    BANDWIDTH 1024GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Frankfurt, DE LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Was it this one ?
    If they were going on node FFME006 it broke 13 hours ago and may be one of the reasons for delays.

• @FrankZ said:

@soulchief said:

---

Price $8.88 / year
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS ✘Not Available
    RAM 1536MB RAM
    CPU 1 x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (NVMe)
    BANDWIDTH 1024GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Frankfurt, DE LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Was it this one ?
    If they were going on node FFME006 it broke 13 hours ago and may be one of the reasons for delays.

Yea I think that was the one.

Although the other pending one I have was a $16.83 one in Seattle.

The other 2 I got ($15.42 in LA and $10.88 in Amsterdam) were almost instant.

• @abiaolaoge said:

@Python said:
    I made a Telegram Channel for compiling Flash Sales

Telegram Channel

TG channel no longer working?

It has been working

• @skorupion said:

@FrankZ said:
    Can someone please post the offers from this page https://virmach.com/special-offers/ I can't see them.
    I'll remove your comment after I move the deals to the first page.

Link for this sale?

• @xowxenxirix said:

Link for this sale?

gone already but here you find more rotating orders:
    https://virmach.com/flash-sale/

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider

@xowxenxirix said:

@skorupion said:

@FrankZ said:
    Can someone please post the offers from this page https://virmach.com/special-offers/ I can't see them.

Link for this sale?

https://virmach.com/flash-sale/

Already changes as its flash sale

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• @xowxenxirix said:

@skorupion said:

@FrankZ said:

Link for this sale?

It's gone now.

• Were there any Frankfurt offers? @Virmach I need one in the range of 7-15$ :)

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• Nice, the $7.95 one got put on a 5950.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@emperor said: Were there any Frankfurt offers? @Virmach I need one in the range of 7-15$ :)

There was at least one in your range at $8.88

• Looks like it's gonna be another year where I'm glad not to cancel all of my 2019/20/21 BF Specials. :|

• $57.17 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2816MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    185GB SSD (NVMe)
    18944GB MONTHLY DATA
    CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $57.17 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2816MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    +++185GB SSD (NVMe)+++
    +++18944GB MONTHLY DATA+++
    CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    +++3 DEDICATED IPv4+++

This discussion has been closed.