New Year Steam Key Giveaway @ LES | Santa Found Some Leftover Goodies!

MasonMason AdministratorOG
edited January 2023 in General

Happy New Year, LES Family!

I'm a little late this year, but Santa just told me that he found some extra goodies in his sleigh that need to go to a good home. I have just under 300 Steam keys that are up for grabs this year!!

RULES TO CLAIM A KEY

1. LES account must be registered on or before 23:59:59 on Dec 31, 2022.
  2. Minimum of 1 comment or discussion posted during 2022 (from 01 Jan 2022 to 31 Dec 2022).
  3. Each LES member can claim 1 game from the list.
  4. No duplicate/alt accounts to claim extra keys. Anyone caught doing this will be barred from ever entering or receiving any giveaways, contests, and sweepstakes here at LES in the future.

Comment your selection from the list below. Pay attention to comments before yours as these will be claimed on a FIFO basis. I haven't run into issues in the past years doing this, but apologies in advance if any key you receive has any issues when claiming. I will get your key to you within 24 hours. Please only claim a key if you plan on playing the game yourself or are gifting it to a friend/family member.

List of Steam Keys up for grabs here [Google Doc].

I'll keep this thread open for 24 hours, closing on 2 Jan 2023 @ 1500 EST.

BONUS KEY

If you want to claim a second game from the list, simply make a minimum €/$ 3 donation to any non-profit or charity for a cause that you support. Post a receipt (with personal details redacted) here and your second selection to claim the bonus key.

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

Comments

This discussion has been closed.