VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• Why only 3-4 people are complaining about activation with more than 1k of flash sales listed? Nobody is buying? Very strange situation ๐Ÿค”

• edited January 2023

@risturiz said: Why only 3-4 people are complaining about activation with more than 1k of flash sales listed? Nobody is buying? Very strange situation ๐Ÿค”

I am not even complainig about activation but about another attempt to shun legitimate people's concerns - something what some more versed members of community are doing it efficiently for a quite a some time now and it's plain wrong.

Thanked by (2)j0rmo lemoncube
  • Ah, it's Mumbly's "beat a dead horse that he found on the side of the road because he likes to see blood fly" time again.

For anyone new to it, he'll rant for a while then eventually leave it be. Don't bother trying logic, he just wants to argue, so please stop feeding him.

• Even I have 2 of them pending since 24th... one in Frankfurt and other in Atlanta. I am fine with the delay as it allows me to focus on some other tasks at hand...

This radio silence from @VirMach is just adding fuel to the fire and adding frustration to new clients and old ones included

Thanked by (1)j0rmo
  • @Mumbly said:

@risturiz said: Why only 3-4 people are complaining about activation with more than 1k of flash sales listed? Nobody is buying? Very strange situation ๐Ÿค”

I am not even complainig about activation but about another attempt to shun legitimate people's concerns - something what some more versed members of community are doing it efficiently for a quite a some time now and it's plain wrong.

Do you really know that the "legitimate" people are good neighbors? Or maybe scalpers?... I mean, this movie is old... The system is far from perfect, but we see a lot of abusers here too

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • edited January 2023

@Mumbly said:

It's amazing, your response to criticisms of whining is... more whining! We talk about the facts of the matter, you then claim you're being discriminated against. Yes, people who annoy and disrupt will get a negative response, regardless of who they are.

But here are the facts:

• these servers are VERY CHEAP
    • answering tickets and forum posts that serve no purpose is HIGHLY UNPROFITABLE
    • whining in the forums and creating whiny or rude tickets is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE
    • VirMach is a profit seeking business NOT A CHARITY
    • the reason these cheap deals exist is because you get LOW END SUPPORT but a decent server for the price
    • they are very popular and only happen once or twice a year, so DELAYS ARE LIKELY
    • the systems that VirMach use are not perfect since a perfect system would cost too much

Most people understand all this and mostly shrug when things take forever to resolve, or other problems occur.

You apparently don't.

• @nutjob said: these servers are VERY CHEAP

...so god forbid any criticism, even if rightful one, right? ;)

@Mumbly said:
    Many of you try to legitimize and normalize everything wrong here and in this process beat down another poor sap with his legitimate concerns and complains.
    Not so long time ago every LEGITIMATE criticism of a forum members was counteracted with something like "you're rude, unproductive, we're trying to build something here" which is imho dick move, because you (I don't mean you personally) put yourself above other people and their legitimate concerns.
    Maybe you're the one who miss the bigger pricture? Just because you're well, you don't have issues, or you simply don't care it doesn't mean that other people's complains are less valid. It's not just Virmach, you, Frank, etc... Other people you're trying to shun with "an argument" are members of this community too. They may not be so well versed in expressing their thoughs (in english), but their opinion, concerns, frustrations, etc are valid too. It's simply wrong what some of you are doing here.

Think about that for 5 seconds.

• @Mumbly said:

@nutjob said: these servers are VERY CHEAP

@Mumbly said:
    Many of you try to legitimize and normalize everything wrong here and in this process beat down another poor sap with his legitimate concerns and complains.
    Not so long time ago every LEGITIMATE criticism of a forum members was counteracted with something like "you're rude, unproductive, we're trying to build something here" which is imho dick move, because you (I don't mean you personally) put yourself above other people and their legitimate concerns.
    Maybe you're the one who miss the bigger pricture? Just because you're well, you don't have issues, or you simply don't care it doesn't mean that other people's complains are less valid. It's not just Virmach, you, Frank, etc... Other people you're trying to shun with "an argument" are members of this community too. They may not be so well versed in expressing their thoughs (in english), but their opinion, concerns, frustrations, etc are valid too. It's simply wrong what some of you are doing here.

You don't have any fair criticisms. All you say is that we're all racists and you're always right and where is my server.

Like your response above. Nothing about the points I made, just "I'm right, poor me, whhaaaaaaah!"

• @nutjob said: You don't have any fair criticisms.

Just because of you said so? Oh yes, I do and your mental gymnastic can't change that.

• edited January 2023

@Mumbly said:

@nutjob said: these servers are VERY CHEAP

@Mumbly said:

I read your dumb post, that's what I was talking about.

But keep on posting your nonsense, see how far it gets you.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

getting bored here so calling it a day ,off to YABS my virmachies

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @nutjob said:

I read your dumb post, that's what I was talking about.

Don't just read it. Invest some effort, use some brains and try to also understand it if you already discuss with me.

• @FrankZ gonna have a lot of cleanup to do here :trollface:

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Mumbly said: Don't just read it.

Not that I agree but I thanked it for at least attempting a good retort. ;)

Thanked by (1)Mumbly

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Potential customers especially those who have higher expectations should be informed about what they may encounter during the purchase. It could save virmach's hassle refunding them and won't hurt their reputation as much.

Thanked by (2)Caxen Mumbly
  • @lemoncube said:
    Potential customers especially those who have higher expectations should be informed about what they may encounter during the purchase. It could save virmach's hassle refunding them and won't hurt their reputation as much.

There is no such thing as a reputation for VIRMACH

• edited January 2023

Let's just reiterate..
    The Virmach Flash deals are promoted here, not some half-arsed translated tracker/scraper site. The terms of the deals are stated on both the official site and summarised in LES. Given this, it's not unreasonable to suggest that someone does their due diligence and "swots up" (here) on the background of the provider.
    Instead, what we get is the instant gratification crew clambering for fabulous deals, regardless of reality/ToS/official channels. (Americanism:) Suckers! Suck it up.

Hmm.

• edited January 2023

@Fritz said: My brain tells me this as Customer perspective:
    Offer > Payment > goods received> done.

Do I miss something here bro?

This is why Virmach offers 'standard' packages - with greater expectations for implementation, support, resiliency etc.
    You are confusing Flash & Special deals with more normal services. Troll through last year's Epic thread (if you dare), for the gory details. Nothing has been hidden, with Virmach going "above & beyond" in relation to disclosing problems.

• @lemoncube said:
    Potential customers especially those who have higher expectations should be informed about what they may encounter during the purchase. It could save virmach's hassle refunding them and won't hurt their reputation as much.

Users that don't like to read? You are kidding right? ๐Ÿคฃ

• edited January 2023

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Let's just reiterate..
    The Virmach Flash deals are promoted here, not some half-arsed translated tracker/scraper site. The terms of the deals are stated on both the official site and summarised in LES. Given this, it's not unreasonable to suggest that someone does their due diligence and "swots up" (here) on the background of the provider.
    Instead, what we get is the instant gratification crew clambering for fabulous deals, regardless of reality/ToS/official channels. (Americanism:) Suckers! Suck it up.

Hmm.

Does Virmach only welcome LES users to buy flash sales?
    I went to the official site from the link shared, purchased the flash sale, and then came to LES.
    Here I could only get information from @FrankZ and others either laughed at me or excluded me because I asked questions related to pending.

I read the rules on the ToS and flash sale pages carefully, but they didn't solve the problem and I still don't understand the information about blocked accounts and pending orders.
    Then I had to google "virmach pending" to learn more and start waiting.
    But these arguments didn't help much and still had to wait.

from google translate

• Anyone else still waiting on the 11 CPU typo flash sale ticket ? Mine is open since 12/23 and no replies

• @Caxen said: Does Virmach only welcome LES users to buy flash sales?

I wouldn't think so! The key here is due diligence/expectation, of which I elaborated on, in a previous post.

Thanked by (1)Caxen

• @AlwaysSkint said: Nothing has been hidden

Absolutely yes. And I think the postponed activation is a relatively minor issue for the epic deals. The things is, normal customer won't necessarily need to stroll along the entire journey to get all the details about the service they are pursuing.

@risturiz said: Users that don't like to read?

Between 'within an hour' and 'may take longer', people's expectations varies a lot. I can accept months before deploy but a lot of users could interpret it as 'just several more hours' or 'days tops'.

Of couse we should be cautious about witch hunting, but if they aren't making things up, just letting them complain won't actually hurt. ( I do agree that affmans could have caused most trouble by neglecting the protential caveats )

Discaimer:
    I purchase one flash sale deal and it was deployed instantly. I tried to purchase a $0.25 tokyo service that is pending atm only because the VM name is funny and I would cancel it myself if it's allowed in the clientarea.

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • edited January 2023

@Jab said:
    @FrankZ gonna have a lot of cleanup to do here :trollface:

I think these kind of discussion are allowed by Mason if based on experience.

@AlwaysSkint said:
    This is why Virmach offers 'standard' packages - with greater expectations for implementation, support, resiliency etc.

Nope, you are wrong. You missed my whole points here.

I want to keep fairness between customers and the provider.
    Not because it is cheap, you can delay the provision up to eternity, right? Or no?

Provider must put a deadline and show some effort.
    People put money here bro, virmach is not running a charity here, so do all of us.

To ask for a refund, you need to issue a ticket, which is somehow not easy.

A. User is blocked to create ticket
    B. Ticket ignored
    C. Etc.

Me? I will let those pennies as a giveaway to virmach, I wont bother to request a refund even the server never provisioned. I have one order since 2021 and still shows pending but I chill.

Anyway, why not setup everything automatically, as simple as if you can't deliver what you sell, then full Refounddddd...

No need all the hassle here.

About the old thread, many users are complaining there then leave.

Some have to wait months for their service be delivered, is this fair for you? Meanwhile, maybe, the money has beeen used to pay the bill by the provider.

๐Ÿ˜

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • LIMITED OFFER
    $44.40 /yr

KVM โ€“ 1 GIGABIT
    3242MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    145GB SSD (NVMe)
    14848GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

๐Ÿค” The first one with 3 IPv4?

• @Fritz said:

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Agreed that it shouldn't take as long, though too many of you miss the bigger picture and have the "Me, Me, Me" attitude - a consequence of Social Media, no doubt. :|

• Hardware problems
    • Abuse problems
    • Volume of orders

I dont get it, please enlighten me bro.

Do you think that customers must know all the problems behind the scene?
    Are they doing a joint venture with the provider and sharing the profit?

My brain tells me this as Customer perspective:
    Offer > Payment > goods received> done.

Do I miss something here bro?

Yep. The name of this website. It starts with "Low End". It means that someone who shops offers here needs to know what they're doing to some degree, or accept that there's a learning curve. Same with various deal sites around the web. They'll save you money... if you know what you're doing, or are careful and watch listen and learn. Yes it's not advertised on the page but something has to give when the discounts are deep. Either you're paying a better/easier/faster/supported experience or you're not. Your choice, your money. But don't whine that you're not getting a premium experience when not paying a premium price. It's not for everyone, those who don't like it should not buy.

• @localhost said:
    Even I have 2 of them pending since 24th... one in Frankfurt and other in Atlanta. I am fine with the delay as it allows me to focus on some other tasks at hand...

This radio silence from @VirMach is just adding fuel to the fire and adding frustration to new clients and old ones included

He's likely busy... fixing problems, better that than engaging the whiners and mjj here. I haven't seen any evidence that VirMach actually just neglects things. They seem to be overworked generally, and the problems seem to spring from hardware, SolusVM, and the various (useful) system hacks they create.

• @lemoncube said:

LIMITED OFFER
    $44.40 /yr

KVM โ€“ 1 GIGABIT
    3242MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    145GB SSD (NVMe)
    14848GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

๐Ÿค” The first one with 3 IPv4?

No there were a couple early on in the sale.

• edited January 2023

@nutjob said:
    ... those who don't like it should not buy.

I'm agree with this statement.
    But, in this modern world, this kind of customer handling, will attract non loyal customers more.
    Price is the only competitiveness.

To attract loyal customers you need better customer handling.

You can try to browse this forum, even $2/year service have better handling for their customers.

Again, please remember, I'm not against this provider. I have many services with them and happy to use the service for non critical stuffs.

Only time will tell how this will end and also the server Bill need to be paid, the office rent need to be paid.

Cheap prices needs volume.

• edited January 2023

@nutjob said: But don't whine that you're not getting a premium experience when not paying a premium price.

There's no one, literally no one expecting that. It's just false argument you use it to prove you own point ignoring everything else @Fritz tryed to explain.
    Mental gymnastic some of you are using in blind defence is almost religious in attempt to shun every different thought or experience...
    Is there really nothing between your ears to at least partially understand what he's trying to say? Please, for f... sake, please invest at least some minimal effort in reading and taking into consideration what you read before you respond with something completely irrelevant.

Thanked by (1)Fritz