VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @root said:
    Isn't this a direct violation of member's privacy regarding the notifications he/she checks? One could go beyond good manners to create a psychological profile based on the replies and the notifications which were not even opened.

That's FrankZ's notifications over 5 hours, he is saying there's most likely more in VirMach's case

I dont think Vanilla supports that though

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @FAT32 said:

@root said:
    Isn't this a direct violation of member's privacy regarding the notifications he/she checks? One could go beyond good manners to create a psychological profile based on the replies and the notifications which were not even opened.

That's FrankZ's notifications over 5 hours, he is saying there's most likely more in VirMach's case

I dont think Vanilla supports that though

OK. My bad. I apologise. I thought it was the notifications of Virmach.

Thanked by (1)FAT32

How are you... online?

• @gogogo said:
    Is there anyone whose services are pending like me? :o

Can't say I know you or your services let alone how they're pending.

• @skorous said: Can't say I know you or your services let alone how they're pending.

>
    Just to see if it's just me.

• @skorous said:

@gogogo said:

Can't say I know you or your services let alone how they're pending.

Yeah, one chicken pending plus another on the lost bus SEAZ002

smartass shitposting satirist

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@root said:

@FrankZ said:
    In case anyone wondered why VirMach did not answer everybody's comments in his offer threads...

These 400+ notifications are just from the last 5 hours.

This is not nice. People had fun. This is all that matters. All other info is irrelevant.

When a person goes to a fast-food and orders a burger, they don't want to know how the cow is killed, butchered, minced, cooked, and prepared for serving. The customer just wants to enjoy the burger.

In my opinion we enjoyed the flash sales in a similar fashion and maybe we should leave it at that. Unchecked notifications could be used as ammo later when MJJ starts complaining for not reading the rules of the game.

EDIT: What are you talking about ? There is nobodies privacy being violated. I am only showing the notifications that I received, not anybody else's.
    I see Fat32 already answered you and we are good now.

I like burgers too. But I am that guy who does like to look in the kitchen first, what can I say. :)
    Glad you had fun. I did too.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@gogogo said:

Yes, they will get taken care of. Activated or refunded.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

that escalated quickly

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• rootroot OG
    edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:

@root said:

@FrankZ said:
    In case anyone wondered why VirMach did not answer everybody's comments in his offer threads...

This is not nice. People had fun. This is all that matters. All other info is irrelevant.

When a person goes to a fast-food and orders a burger, they don't want to know how the cow is killed, butchered, minced, cooked, and prepared for serving. The customer just wants to enjoy the burger.

In my opinion we enjoyed the flash sales in a similar fashion and maybe we should leave it at that. Unchecked notifications could be used as ammo later when MJJ starts complaining for not reading the rules of the game.

What are you talking about ? There is nobodies privacy being violated. I am only showing the notifications that I received, not anybody else's.
    I like burgers too. But I am that guy who does like to look in the kitchen first, what can I say. :)

I am sorry. I thought you got too ecstatic and posted the notifications of Virmach. It seems I became an MJJ in the process by jumping to wrong conclusions. It was my bad. Sorry. I take that back.

I had fun. I am glad you also had fun. :+1:

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

How are you... online?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@root said:

@FrankZ said:

@root said:

@FrankZ said:

What are you talking about ? There is nobodies privacy being violated. I am only showing the notifications that I received, not anybody else's.

I am sorry. I thought you got too ecstatic and posted the notifications of Virmach. It seems I became an MJJ in the process by jumping to wrong conclusions. It was my bad. Sorry. I take that back.

No problem. We are good. :)

Thanked by (1)root

• Ahhh yes I bought nothing. Used some cash for something else instead. Was a good sale though congrats to everyone that snagged their deals.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AuroraZero said:
    Ahhh yes I bought nothing. Used some cash for something else instead. Was a good sale though congrats to everyone that snagged their deals.

They were all yearly deals so you were safe.

• @FrankZ said:
    In case anyone wondered maybe why VirMach did not answer everybody's comments in his offer threads...

I'm going to go change some settings now.

Give this thread back to @System where it belongs.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Ahhh yes I bought nothing. Used some cash for something else instead. Was a good sale though congrats to everyone that snagged their deals.

They were all yearly deals so you were safe.

Some were pretty tempting though have to admit that much.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @FrankZ said: Yes, they will get taken care of. Activated or refunded

I wish they're activated. No ticket, no complaints, only hope :'(

• rootroot OG
    edited January 2023

@AuroraZero said:

Yes. Many people had fun.

Now I wonder: Yeti has servers in his cave to organise flash sales like this? I would love to have a VPS from Yeti's cave.

How are you... online?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:
    In case anyone wondered maybe why VirMach did not answer everybody's comments in his offer threads...

Thank you for offering your opinion.

• @FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:

System? What's that? Is my comment a part of the system? Is my pondering a part of the system? Am I a software as part of the system? Is my hardware also part of the system? Is the cosmos a system? How many systems are there?

I think I need to go to sleep now. Enjoy the thread.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

How are you... online?

• @rpollestad said:
    Thanks for all of the deals this year (and last) @VirMach - bought more than I should, which is the way of things.

Yeah, Double, wait, maybe Triple... Still happy =)

• @root said:

@FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:

System? What's that? Is my comment a part of the system? Is my pondering a part of the system? Am I a software as part of the system? Is my hardware also part of the system? Is the cosmos a system? How many systems are there?

I think I need to go to sleep now. Enjoy the thread.

You have always been a part of the System. Resistance is futile you are already assimilated.

I don't have @Virmach resources yet so probably not going to happen .... Yet. I am just a lowly Yeti, all I do is stomp around and make noise.

Thanked by (1)root

• been waiting for 5 days my VPS still not setup and i thought im alone, but then came here i learned that im not alone. lololol

• @VirMach said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@yoursunny said: 超过伍刀别买鸡 don't buy if above five dollars

Five knives

What are knives??

There refers to Dollar $$$ ;)

• @qeba said:
    been waiting for 5 days my VPS still not setup and i thought im alone, but then came here i learned that im not alone. lololol

You are not alone, I am here with you. just wait quietly, hoping to activate the services as soon as possible.

@qeba said:
    been waiting for 5 days my VPS still not setup and i thought im alone, but then came here i learned that im not alone. lololol

just get a few more most provision quickly then you have leisure time to wait for slow ones

• edited January 2023

@cybertech said:

@qeba said:

just get a few more most provision quickly then you have leisure time to wait for slow ones

Hey, knew ya got the 5 core beast

Could ya kindly be nice to yor neighbor on the LAXA018 and LAXA025,

I don wanna see the CPU steal burst

smartass shitposting satirist

• @FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:

Give the thread to me, my inbox is so lonely :(

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@cybertech said:

@qeba said:

i see the steal but its not me

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman

• @cybertech said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@cybertech said:

@qeba said:

It's me

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@AuroraZero said:

@cybertech said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@cybertech said:

@qeba said:

It's me

i knew it

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AuroraZero

• damn sleep, I miss the climax