iHostART - 5.5$/yr 50 GB HDD & 512 MB & 1 vCore & Public Torrent allowed & DMCA Ignore & 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• Invoice #966
    Thanks for the extra memory!

• Hello, what should I do if I want to reinstall the system? No control panel?

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello @SKTclearlove for control panel please open ticket on website!

Regards,
    Calin

• @cold said:

@bliss said:

@cold said: wtf is wrong with the VPS and all these outages? start today at 13:08! and keep going !!!

Oh, come on, man.
    As long as the provider doesn't run away with customers' fund without notification, I'm very happy with such an affordable toy. 95+% uptime worth every cent.

All I could ask is working IPv6.

ipv6 is working

where is IPv6 address? I can't find any IPv6 address in the vps and panel :'(

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @hotsnow said:

@cold said:

@bliss said:

@cold said: wtf is wrong with the VPS and all these outages? start today at 13:08! and keep going !!!

Oh, come on, man.
    As long as the provider doesn't run away with customers' fund without notification, I'm very happy with such an affordable toy. 95+% uptime worth every cent.

ipv6 is working

mine is working :
    root@debian:~# ping6 www.google.com
    PING www.google.com(fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004)) 56 data bytes
    64 bytes from fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004): icmp_seq=1 ttl=120 time=58.4 ms
    64 bytes from fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004): icmp_seq=2 ttl=120 time=59.7 ms
    64 bytes from fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004): icmp_seq=3 ttl=120 time=59.5 ms
    64 bytes from fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004): icmp_seq=4 ttl=120 time=59.2 ms

• @cold said:

@hotsnow said:

@cold said:

@bliss said:

Oh, come on, man.

ipv6 is working

mine is working :
    root@debian:~# ping6 www.google.com
    PING www.google.com(fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004)) 56 data bytes
    64 bytes from fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004): icmp_seq=1 ttl=120 time=58.4 ms
    64 bytes from fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004): icmp_seq=2 ttl=120 time=59.7 ms
    64 bytes from fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004): icmp_seq=3 ttl=120 time=59.5 ms
    64 bytes from fra24s12-in-x04.1e100.net (2a00:1450:4001:831::2004): icmp_seq=4 ttl=120 time=59.2 ms

@Calin how to apply for IPv6? my vps have no any IPv6 addresses :'(

Hello @hotsnow depend what package you have ,open ticket on website and give you free vps for create IPv6 tunnel

Regards,
    Calin

• edited January 2023

@Calin said:
    Hello @hotsnow depend what package you have ,open ticket on website and give you free vps for create IPv6 tunnel

Regards,
    Calin

mine is "VPS Storage NAT 2", Ticket #FGE-273319 sent, thank you sir :)

• @Calin said: LEAVE INVOICE NUMBER ON COMMENTS AND RECEIVE 384 MB RAM FREE

So if I bought two, combined them together & posted the number, how much RAM will I get?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @james50a said:
    Honestly for what we paid as long as it's 80% uptime even I'm happy.

So more or less 5Hour downtime per day.

@Flying_Chinaman said: So if I bought two, combined them together & posted the number, how much RAM will I get?

>

384 x 2 = 768 MB Ram :) please open ticket on website for combined VPS

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman
  • Invoice #956
    Thanks for the extra memory.

i need cheap vps year payment .

• @Fritz said:

@james50a said:
    Honestly for what we paid as long as it's 80% uptime even I'm happy.

So more or less 5Hour downtime per day.

Gotta admit, downtimes have stopped after the IP changed like a week or so ago.

Thanked by (1)lemoncube

Why?

• Invoice #955

Is TUN supposed to work on the vps?

• @hitrets said:
    Invoice #955

Is TUN supposed to work on the vps?

it works. i used mine for wireguard just fine
    need to open ticket to activate tun however

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• TUN working for both, OpenVPN & WireGuard.

• Invoice #972

Excuse for the downtime to LV7 and for the slow response to tickets I try to solve the problem with DDoS attacks, I know I have a few people who I put in my head because I'm selling 8 GB RAM for 3$ and for 0.50 cent 1 GB ram but that does not mean they will defeat me

PS for DDoS user: if you found out all the IPv4 from all nodes and you give brute force and ddos in the SSH ports that does not mean that I can not access the server is only a matter of time :) have you heard of localhost management?I have a hunch that the one who gives ddos in the last week is a man without social life who has some VPS caught the root scan and is bored with them lol

Thanked by (4)bliss arash31a mee2 kemostar
  • @Calin said:
    Excuse for the downtime to LV7 and for the slow response to tickets I try to solve the problem with DDoS attacks, I know I have a few people who I put in my head because I'm selling 8 GB RAM for 3$ and for 0.50 cent 1 GB ram but that does not mean they will defeat me

PS for DDoS user: if you found out all the IPv4 from all nodes and you give brute force and ddos in the SSH ports that does not mean that I can not access the server is only a matter of time :) have you heard of localhost management?I have a hunch that the one who gives ddos in the last week is a man without social life who has some VPS caught the root scan and is bored with them lol

I'm just curious how you handle it... you wait for him to stop.... cuz is not 3 days WE can't use the service properly...

• @cold said:
    I'm just curious how you handle it... you wait for him to stop.... cuz is not 3 days WE can't use the service properly...

Turn off the server.
    DDoS will stop afterwards, within a week.
    Provider saves energy during this week.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:

@cold said:

Turn off the server.
    DDoS will stop afterwards, within a week.
    Provider saves energy during this week.

Just easier to unplug it and worry about the shit storm later. Grab the power cable next to the bed and yank.

Hello everyone small update The attack is quite small and affects only some services and some ports, the most affected from what I noticed are those with VPS-uri nat try to solve the problem as urgently as possible Unfortunately this is a little harder because on Saturday and Sunday my provider does not work

• @Calin said:
    Hello everyone small update The attack is quite small and affects only some services and some ports, the most affected from what I noticed are those with VPS-uri nat try to solve the problem as urgently as possible Unfortunately this is a little harder because on Saturday and Sunday my provider does not work

You should do a counter-attack.

• @Fritz said: You should do a counter-attack.

How do you count-attack a DDoS? I just wonder it.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @bliss said:

@Fritz said: You should do a counter-attack.

How do you count-attack a DDoS? I just wonder it.

He means launch a DDOS counter attack. In other words DDOS them back.

I am wondering how long his ISP or upstream or what ever these are run on is going to take this from him. Only a matter of time before some one gets the idea to do a look up and the whole system will be under attack.

• edited January 2023

@AuroraZero said: He means launch a DDOS counter attack. In other words DDOS them back.

I knew he means DDoS back. What I don't understand is, back to whom?
    I mean if I'm a journalist, or activist, then I have some idea about someone who are not satisfied with me, who will benefit when I can't work.

But in iHostART's case, who is the attacker? If I were Calin and knew the source of attack, then I would complain to the ISPs of the attacker instead of DDoS back, which I think is a last resort.

Anyway I urge the attacker to stop this illegal and uncivilized action and express peacefully. And Hopefully iHostART flourish in years to come. $5.5 yearly for 50GB is really fantastic.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @Calin could you please help check the Ticket #FGE-273319? already 4 days, but no updates.

Thanks.

• Hello @Calin
    invoice #985 thank you

• Invoice #986, Ram addon please.

• @Calin it's been almost 3 days and my VPS hasn't provisioned yet. Is it related to the DDOS? How long should I wait?