VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• what happened in TYOC034
    the end is nigh?

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @FrankZ said:
    All my VMs have been provisioned.

All your babies have been born.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited January 2023

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Please propagate the ISO options in both Client Area and SolusVM, for DALZ008.

Look like that's now been done. Thanks @Virmach

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• We are SoftBank! Congratulations to all virmacheans!

https://ping.pe/tyo.lg.virmach.com

• edited January 2023

@warmingforg said:
    We are SoftBank! Congratulations to all virmacheans!

https://ping.pe/tyo.lg.virmach.com

My Tokyo chicken still go through IJJ
    Routing is up to its upstream XTom rather than the old fart could decide

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    My Tokyo chicken still go through IJJ
    Routing is up to its upstream XTom rather than the old fart could decide

Factos, we are back to IIJ now, welcome home!

• edited January 2023

@virmach, just out of curiosity, how long is the average wait on $3 service transfers to another account, as the receiver is becoming impatient :( I have no issues wait though.

edit: opps wrong thread, should not post when waking up.
    Mod edit: Fixed that for you. :)

• jamjam
    edited January 2023

@alexxgg said:

@jam said: Ticket system does not let me ask again in the same ticket, so I ask here

Issues fixed on TPAZ003

Lucky you, mine still says "offline" no matter what I do.
    I'm just finding out now, they closed the ticket without any notice...

Ruby, JS Programmer and Linux user

• @jam said: Lucky you, mine still says "offline" no matter what I do.

@VirMach should review this manually.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@jam said:

Lucky you, mine still says "offline" no matter what I do.

I've got one of those in Phoenix as well. VirMach will get around to fixing these. I expect there have been higher priorities that they have been working on that affect more users than just the few of us with this problem. You will know it is fixed when in SolusVM it no longer shows an operation system installed. Don't keep trying to reinstall the O/S until you see this, or you will just break it more.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @dgc1980 said:
    @virmach, just out of curiosity, how long is the average wait on $3 service transfers to another account, as the receiver is becoming impatient :( I have no issues wait though.

try to take over both accounts and wait patiently, if you received multi-account flag, remember this is the fate we have to bear.

• My last pending chicken hatched today!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@taizi said:

@dgc1980 said:

try to take over both accounts and wait patiently, if you received multi-account flag, remember this is the fate we have to bear.

@taizi I guess it is true, misery loves company.

@dgc1980 transfers are considered one of the lowest priority items. If VirMach has lots of other stuff going on, like this past month, transfers can take a while.

Thanked by (2)dgc1980 taizi

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @taizi said: try to take over both accounts and wait patiently

it has nothing to do with having a second account, I am transferring one of the flash sale purchases that I do not need to another member here.

• Any chance that the "Invalid vserverid or username" issue with SolusVM can be fixed soon? It's been almost a month and I still can't access Solus due to this error in my billing dashboard.

DOS = HIGH?!?
    I knew it was on something!

• edited January 2023

It seems that the servers in Japan are not accessible at the moment.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@tulipyun said:
    It seems that the servers in Japan are not accessible at the moment.

Heavy DDoS, not necessarily aimed at us but affecting the entire location or at least our provider.

Thanked by (1)Caxen
  • In before it's some guy who had their $2.22 Tokyo VPS refunded.

Thanked by (1)someTom
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@theloafingone said:
    In before it's some guy who had their $2.22 Tokyo VPS refunded.

So far it's mostly going as expected. Negative review spamming acting shocked and confused, more tickets, obviously no interest in appealing it properly, retaliatory disputes digging their own grave. And then of course for the majority that also had multiple accounts sprinkle in the general reaction that that (denial, more surprised pikachu face.)

As for the attacks, if they are actually directed at us or as a result of that, it's kind of funny because all they're doing right now is saving us money. Bandwidth usage halved while it's flapping and zero when it's down. So far to the tune of $200 in potential savings.

Thanked by (3)theloafingone Jab nutjob
  • Hi @VirMach , when you get time can you let me know about restoring of my vps? Invoice 1529276

Thank you.

• v.ps selling lustrum(the five-year payment) VPS, for three times, and allow user to merge to a 15 years vps...
    now someone ddosing their switch, affected whole xtom dc
    rip virmach and greencloud

• @Sova said:
    Any chance that the "Invalid vserverid or username" issue with SolusVM can be fixed soon? It's been almost a month and I still can't access Solus due to this error in my billing dashboard.

Same problem, waiting for a solution.

• @Sova said:
    Any chance that the "Invalid vserverid or username" issue with SolusVM can be fixed soon? It's been almost a month and I still can't access Solus due to this error in my billing dashboard.

I don't think it will be fixed "soon" but we can wait and see.

@VirMach said: There's still vserverid issue for most of the recent activated ones, which just means you won't be able to access the full SolusVM control panel yet, everything else should work. And some activated today are still waiting on due date to be adjusted. So please do not make tickets for these two issues.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

TYO back online

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited January 2023

@cybertech said:
    TYO back online

Spoke too soon. Just went down in the middle of testing zzz
    Edit: My node died at least.

@theloafingone said:

@cybertech said:
    TYO back online

Spoke too soon. Just went down in the middle of testing zzz
    Edit: My node died at least.

mines still up on 2 nodes

• Mine started going down/up an hour ago, was fine for about 3.5 hours before that. Guess the DDoS'er took a break.

@soulchief said:
    Mine started going down/up an hour ago, was fine for about 3.5 hours before that. Guess the DDoS'er took a break.

he was having lunch i guess.

now down again

• @cybertech said:

@soulchief said:
    Mine started going down/up an hour ago, was fine for about 3.5 hours before that. Guess the DDoS'er took a break.

now down again

or taking off his pants.

• @ehab said:

@cybertech said:

@soulchief said:

now down again

or taking off his pants.

He punch me in the teeth, then pants unbuttoned, then he curse me.