VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited January 2023

@FrankZ said: Based on an appeal to the community of the ban of this member, the ban has been removed.

Wow, a replica of Ostracism in the 21st century. I'm impressed.

@fluttershy said:
    aww, I actually really liked that guy.

@taizi said:
    such an interesting guy, though he is making every virmach lover mad🤣

I'm glad to be recognized for my sense of humor. Thanks.

@VirMach said: I like servers and I like cars. Since this is the second time this has been brought up and the HostLoc people feel as if I need to justify what I do in my personal life, as if I somehow should after 8 years of running a business not even be able to make any large purchase, then I have some good news for you: the vehicle that you guys saw literally getting towed in the photo is an awful vehicle and it was an investment purchase after selling other assets unrelated to VirMach. I purchased it right around the COVID panic crashing a the prices of a lot of "fancy cars" and otherwise had excess money from selling other assets and I was unsure of the stock market but felt as if it was a bad time to hold onto cash. I'm 29 years and before VirMach, I had other jobs, made other investments, and it shouldn't be unfathomable that I'm able to make at least $20,000 a year over a 10 year period to make that purchase.

Don't worry, I haven't been able to put many miles on it in between being virtually locked in an office for 2 years and it breaking down constantly (source: see all the times I mention having vehicle problems or the photo) so that means so far it's appreciated about 40% in value. So when I sell it I can buy more servers for you guys.

There's a reason we don't deadpool. I'd pour in everything I have personally if necessary to meet our obligations to our customers. In any case, rest assured it's definitely not from selling $8 a year specials.

But allow me to be very clear: if I want to dig a big hole in the ground and put everything I've personally earned in there and burn it, you have no say in that.

Your effusive essay was translated by some random MJJ at Hostloc(Link). I came across it, then I found my ban was lifted, and I'm here with you again!

The translation quality of this MJJ is impressive, and it instantly sparked some of the harshest curses by the multi-account/ToS violated/account terminated MJJ. I won't recommend you open the link for the sake of mental health and a safe sanity level.

This translator who resonates with you said something that I think could be used as the epilogue of this drama I bring up here. I'll translate that for you:

With this statement, "There's a reason we don't deadpool. I'd pour in everything I have personally if necessary to meet our obligations to our customers."
    I choose to forgive and tolerate his lack of competence, and I would like to change the title that I called him from the Skinny Monkey(your derogatory title among MJJ) to the Virmach Boss.

Thanked by (2)bliss stinger9786
  • cccccc
    edited January 2023

@Chisato said:
    The P.R.C. have some similar vibe of crime/articles of law in place, such as "crime of picking quarrels and provoking troubles", implemented to be a catch all for negative, or even mild criticism towards the CCP regime, read some tragedy events this crime/articles of law can achieve at https://twitter.com/SpeechFreedomCN (w/ English translation) if you are interested.

VirMach is a dick, you're young and highly educated.
    However, he can buy cool sportscar, but you have no choice but use his shit break your national firewall.
    What a pathetic.

• @FrankZ said:
    VirMach is the same owner/guy for the last 7+ years. VirMach was not sold to someone else a year or whatever ago.

I'm curious about a question that why doesn't VirMach post on LET recently?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@ruikno said:

@FrankZ said:
    VirMach is the same owner/guy for the last 7+ years. VirMach was not sold to someone else a year or whatever ago.

That is a story that I should let him tell himself, if he wishes.

Thanked by (1)sh97

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited January 2023

@bliss said:

@Chisato said: @FrankZ

Dear lawful neutral moderator:

In the following conversation, a GIF w/ JPG demonstrates a yellow monkey being crushed by a container hanging from a crane (which was thanked by @FrankZ, btw). Referring to the context, it is clearly an implicit reference to discriminate against Asians whose skin is yellow.

I don't think a gif is a proof of discrimination, otherwise I can sense from most GIFs in the Black Friday Mega thread of discrimination of all kinds.

There is saying: A picture is worth of a thousand words.
    And an agent of KGB can convict anyone with just 3 sentences said by the victims.

And will Chisato be convict of groundless discrimination speech? I'll see, but
    monkey is one beloved animal in across Asia. Haven't you heard of Dragon Ball, whose hero is a Chinese monkey (monkey king as it is called).

And crane is believed to have great wish of long life and delivery of babies to parents. People in China love crane, so how could money and crane are used for discrimination? Make some Taiwanese friends and learn some Chinese culture, and you will avoid this inter-culture communication errors.

I initially believed the GIF w/ JPG was a malicious reference towards me since they are acting like fervent religious believers/fanboys of Virmach, that if there is any (even constructive) criticism in this Virmach praise echo chamber is deemed as a common target of attack.

It turns out I was wrong and being fragile heart. Your explanation makes sense.

Thanked by (1)bliss
  • edited January 2023

@Chisato said: I came across it, then I found my ban was lifted, and I'm here with you again!

Welcome back. Reading your posts is a pleasure, beautiful and fluent English, better than average.

@Chisato said: I won't recommend you open the link for the sake of mental health and a safe sanity level.

Your recommendation intrigues me and makes me more want to click it.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @bliss said:

@Chisato said: I came across it, then I found my ban was lifted, and I'm here with you again!

Welcome back. Reading your posts is a pleasure, beautiful and fluent English, better than average.

Thanks for the recognition!

• Very interesting to read all the comments here.

Some will defend to the dead and some will give many arguments as well.

IMHO, one should should not be easily banned because of the offending statements.

Hopefully, in the future, the MODs can loosen your ban threshold, act as a MOD not a normal member.

Imagine if a law enforcer can easily killed people out of anger.

• @FrankZ said:

@ruikno said:

@FrankZ said:

That is a story that I should let him tell himself, if he wishes.

@VirMach waiting for your essay 😃

• edited January 2023

@Fritz said: Imagine if a law enforcer can easily killed people out of anger.

Seen the U.S. news lately? :|

Thanked by (1)fluttershy

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Wow, what a drama.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@Fritz said: Imagine if a law enforcer can easily killed people out of anger.

Seen the U.S. news lately? :|

How old are you again? Trying to ascertain your definition of "lately". ;-)

• @skorous said: How old are you again?

I'll soon be getting a free bus pass! :anguished:

Thanked by (3)erk yoursunny fluttershy

• @Chisato said: @FrankZ said: Based on an appeal to the community of the ban of this member, the ban has been removed.

Did I miss this appeal from the community?
    I saw the thread "Community Ban Appeal For Chisato" but I didn't see any concensus in there.

As far as I am concerned I feel a ban is justified as to use your own word - you are being "solipsistic" meaning that your brain only beleives in itself and no one else can be proven to exist. Ergo anything you say has to be correct as no one else exists to disprove it.

You are just being a troll - pure and simple and you can use as many 'flowery' expressions as you wish. Please go back to hostloc and your mjj friends who (contradiction) you obviously follow and beleive. You are wasting our time reading your verbiage.

Thanked by (3)shallow Wednesday Daevien
  • @AlwaysSkint said:

@skorous said: How old are you again?

And half-priced buffets? ;)

And put a different way - you know you're old when you've had a domain longer than some posters have been alive.

Thanked by (2)skorous AlwaysSkint
  • ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited January 2023

@bliss said:
    1. Just a wild guess, thanks for correcting though. And sorry for any trouble caused.
    2. I feel sorry for virmach for becoming worse in SLA and ticket support.
    3. I've idled my virmach VPS for about 1 month, which is scheduled to be cancelled next month. And I've move my service to Web-Horizon, which is super stable.

Does Web-Horizon have VPS service in Tokyo? Send me a purchase link, thanks.

• edited January 2023

@nutjob said:
    What is a person thinking when they have 26 services with VirMach and open a dispute for $11 (or any amount)?

Most of them think the threat of chargeback would give them leverage> @ruikno said:

@FrankZ said:

Yeah, you should read his last offer thread on LET (the one with over 300 pages). He covered it there and it should also give you some ideas and answers to your future questions.

• @erk said: .. you know you're old when you've had a domain longer than some posters have been alive.

I can go right off some people. :p

• @erk said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@skorous said: How old are you again?

And half-priced buffets? ;)

And put a different way - you know you're old when you've had a domain longer than some posters have been alive.

You're old if you had a domain before you had to pay for them.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • edited January 2023

@nutjob said: You're old if you had a domain before you had to pay for them.

Phew! That's me off the hook: had a Freeserve one for years, before finally buying one. :D

• @msatt said:
    use your own word - you are being "solipsistic"

Whilst my own word is

@Chisato said: I am not a solipsistic person

@msatt said: You are wasting our time reading your verbiage.

Whilst some members in this community appear to thinks my verbiage (I admit it's verbiage) is a pleasure to read and brings fun. And they liked me.

@bliss said: Reading your posts is a pleasure, beautiful and fluent English, better than average.

@fluttershy said:
    aww, I actually really liked that guy.

@taizi said:
    such an interesting guy, though he is making every virmach lover mad🤣

@msatt said: Please go back to hostloc

I don't have a Hostloc account, since they have closed the sign up form for years, due to some CCP "catch all" crime violation concerns of the website owner residing in mainland China.

However, since @Virmach is not writing new essays, the novelty and fun that this community brings me is fading. Therefore, rest assured, I will reduce my presence here and spend more time at some places like MIT OpenCourseWare.

Thanked by (1)bliss
  • @Chisato said:

However, since @Virmach is not writing new essays, the novelty and fun that this community brings me is fading. Therefore, rest assured, I will reduce my presence here and spend more time at some places like MIT OpenCourseWare.

Good!! I find your verbal diarrhea, your disrespect and your big ego quite boring.

Thanked by (2)msatt Daevien
  • @Wednesday said:

@Chisato said:

Good!! I find your verbal diarrhea, your disrespect and your big ego quite boring.

Yo first Yeti, then Shakespeare and now Wednesday, can ya chaps be serious

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

I'm deadly serious.

• Ya know, a jerk with a PhD is the last thing this civilization needs.

What part of "treat others the way you want them to treat yourself" you don't understand? That's the foundation of the "don't be a jerk" rule here.

Or, "Have some self respect before demanding others' respect"?

Don't use CCP as your shield here as there is no clear division between the "rulers" and the "ruled".
    Do you think this forum acts under @FrankZ 's dictatorship and he alone makes all decisions for the community?

You are a dick because many of us here think you are, not because @FrankZ didn't get seggs last night.

Thanked by (1)shallow

• edited January 2023

@Wednesday said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

I'm deadly serious.

Yo show me your tits then

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

You can always tell the bottle-fed boys

• @terrorgen said: You are a dick because many of us here think you are, not because @FrankZ didn't get seggs last night.

I consider that a hate speech. You can think whatever you like, but you ought not to speak whatever you want.
    Then again, reasonable people will not care that. It's childish to get mad just because of something said by unknown person.
    And the person called "dixx" by you will not become "dixx" even if you said so. You want to annoy others? No, sensible people just ignore you.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• edited January 2023

@bliss said:
    I consider that a hate speech.

I'll agree with you if I am banned. For now, show yourself to the door.

@bliss said:
    No, sensible people just ignore you.

That makes you UNsensible. hmm?

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@Wednesday said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

I'm deadly serious.

This is so childish and you do it repeatedly. It isn't smart or funny, and I doubt it is making you any friends or fans. I tend to try and ignore this stuff, but honestly, this sort of immature behaviour is making LES a worse place than it used to be.