Convoy v3 • Open Source VPS Panel Using Proxmox • Open Beta • Free 512MB VPS (IPv6 Only)

Comments

• Your Order Number is: 8976638071,3Q

• edited February 2023

@LiQi said:
    Your Order Number is: 8976638071,3Q
    @Advin said: Order Requirements:

You must have at least 25 non-spammy posts/comments on LowEndSpirit.

You're not eligible to claim the vps yet. Read the rules.

• Your Order Number is: 9628164668
    Thanks

• @dosai said:

@warmingforg said:

@dosai said:

@bliss said:
    Sorry but I can't find IPv6 address anywhere.

Same here.

Do you has the same problem like me ( ##Comment_130773)?

Yep.

@Advin said:

@dosai said:

@bliss said:
    Sorry but I can't find IPv6 address anywhere.
    Not in the "Client Area", or the "New Dedicated Server Information" email.

This is interesting.

Same here.

IPv6 is in the control panel

This is what I see, not sure which IP to connect to.

HGksegn.png

Edit: ipv6 is pinging and working now.

it will stop working and you need to reboot the box again...

• Is it just me or for everyone that the control panel site returns a HTTP 500?

Thanked by (1)Caxen

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @bliss said:
    Is it just me or for everyone that the control panel site returns a HTTP 500?

control panel is down right now

• ewangewang Services Provider
    edited February 2023

@xyphos10 @bliss I have fixed the issue. It was misconfigured file/folder permissions. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Founder, Lead Developer, Lead Designer, Marketing Lead, Sales Lead, Janitorial Staff, Plumber, Support Lead, Legal Team, I.T., Accountant, Electrician, System Administrator for Performave and ConvoyPanel

• hi there,
    Your Order Number is: 8280727881
    Thanks.

• coldcold OG
    edited February 2023

@ewang how about the problem with the freezing of the VPS ? mine is up, but I can't reach it only via VNC and can't ping even google...

• @cold said:
    @ewang how about the problem with the freezing of the VPS ? mine is up, but I can't reach it only via VNC and can't ping even google...

Relax man, you're not alone.
    Seems IPv6 is down several minutes ago.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider

I'm looking into it, but it seems like it may not be a Proxmox/Convoy issue, but rather an issue with the upstream

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• Your Order Number is: 2537390994
    thanks!

• @Advin said:
    I'm looking into it, but it seems like it may not be a Proxmox/Convoy issue, but rather an issue with the upstream

Definitely seems to be persistent network issues at the netzner boundary ...

6  2a01:4f8:0:e0f0::45 (2a01:4f8:0:e0f0::45)  12.570 ms  16.530 ms 2a01:4f8:0:3::4b9 (2a01:4f8:0:3::4b9)  13.357 ms
         7  ex9k2.dc6.fsn1.hetzner.com (2a01:4f8:0:3::1c6)  13.293 ms 2a01:4f8:0:3::4c9 (2a01:4f8:0:3::4c9)  13.270 ms ex9k2.dc6.fsn1.hetzner.com (2a01:4f8:0:3::1c2)  16.435 ms
         8  ex9k2.dc6.fsn1.hetzner.com (2a01:4f8:0:3::1c6)  13.679 ms *  13.656 ms

The portal still responds though, and the serial console works (although it seems really sluggish)

• havochavoc OGContent Writer

@Advin - you should post this on self-hosted & proxmox subreddit too. There are regularly requests for a cloud-like interface there

• Your Order Number is: 5764721322

Thanks

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• Order Number: 6975697249
    thanks

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

Is the WHMCS integration available?

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• edited February 2023

Order Number: 8380589374 is not work

• Order Number: 8827333025
    Arigato

Teehee!

• Your Order Number is: 4056301693

Wanna try it and know how convoy operates thanks!!

I’m a simple man I see gifs, I press thanks

• edited February 2023

I finally got the chance to use it properly.

So far, my experience has been very positive. The website is very clean and responsive. However, some words may require additional explanation to make sense to me, such as "account password".

Additionally, a display log function is required?

After a while, the server still seems to disconnect.

from google translate

@Caxen said:
    I finally got the chance to use it properly.

So far, my experience has been very positive. The website is very clean and responsive. However, some words may require additional explanation to make sense to me, such as "account password".

Additionally, a display log function is required?

After a while, the server still seems to disconnect.

The vague words have been fixed in a later update. I need @Advin to pull the new changes.

Audit log functionality will be added way later. I am concerned with making Convoy bug free at the moment.

Thanked by (1)Caxen

Founder, Lead Developer, Lead Designer, Marketing Lead, Sales Lead, Janitorial Staff, Plumber, Support Lead, Legal Team, I.T., Accountant, Electrician, System Administrator for Performave and ConvoyPanel

• still You have no servers. in my panel :p

@ElonBezos said:
    still You have no servers. in my panel :p

Yeah @Advin has not been approving any orders. hopefully he'll get around it soon

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited February 2023

Been a bit busy, will get back to working on Convoy, WHMCS module, and the beta in general within a few days. Been a bit hectic recently between Advin Servers and life in general, but my schedule should get back to normal soon and everything should be fixed/approved shortly.

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• still can't connect from outside to the box... only via vnc...

Thanked by (1)terrorgen
  • Your Order Number is: 5507835736
    Thanks a lot

• I realize it’s free, but after 12 days from the order still nothing ? :o

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"

• I am interested in this panel, but I want to ask if there's any plans to offer lifetime licenses?
    This leads into the other question, what's the chance for a Hostbill integration?

I bought Hostbill specifically because I refuse monthly services for my infrastructure reliability. Convoy looks great, but I definitely can't use it with a monthly fee.

• It’s been over a month since I placed the order and still nothing...
    maybe @Advin does these things just to collect customer data...