ServerAvatar | A Complimentary Server Management Slot

Just received an email from them,
already got one in the past and i think i will apply for another since it seems they allow us to use different email address

Do not Miss:
A Complimentary Server Management Slot

Hello,

We recently launched ServerAvatar v7.0 with lots of new features and We're excited to offer you a complimentary server management slot through our campaign as a thank you for being a loyal user of ServerAvatar! With this free slot, you'll be able to manage an additional server with 1 website without any additional cost.

We're committed to providing you with the best possible experience and hope this gift makes a difference for you.

To claim your free server management slot, simply follow this link -> https://serveravatar.com/1-free-server-forever/

On the page, you will find a link to participate in the giveaway. Enter the giveaway and collect 10 or more entries to win.

For Existing Users: If you have participated in the previous deal, You can still participate regardless your subscription but make sure you are using different E-mail address and a ServerAvatar account. One ServerAvatar account can have only 1 complimentary server management slot.

Thank you for your continued support!

Best regards,
Adarsh Sojitra
Founder - ServerAvatar.com

Good luck!

Tagged:

Comments

• It's a spam-type giveaway:

Free VPS/VM/Cloud Management Panel!
    Enter the giveaway, Collect 10 or more entries, Receive an E-mail containing further information to redeem your prize!

5 Ways to Enter

Invite Your Friends - 5 Entries Each! +5 per referral
    Share on LinkedIn +5
    Share on Facebook +3
    Tweet a Message +3
    Review us on G2 +3

• @user123 said: It's a spam-type giveaway:

Yeah, that's how the common giveaway works.

KangServer.id - Doing some benchmarks on VPS / Server
    LowEnd VPS Deals - LowEnd / Cheap VPS Deals

• How to grab the offer adter completing the challenge?

• @Fritz said:
    How to grab the offer adter completing the challenge?

If I'm not mistaken, it's a raffle so you're not assured of a free slot even after completing all the challenges?

• Anyone received their license after completion?

• @dosai said:
    Anyone received their license after completion?

I did last time. I have 2 "Lifetime" Server Licenses, third was for the heck of it.

Thanked by (1)dosai

Squats are the new Push-ups