Cheap VPN on StackSocial (Discount on couple days)

ofitofit OG
edited April 2023 in Must See Deals

Hello. Seeing a cheaper price than usual and decided to share with the community. Promo price for a few days as i'm understand. So be quick. Links are with referrer. You can not use the referrer link, just copy the link text (not link URL), but if you want to get $10 when you create a new account and thank me, then please use the aff link. Just click on the link and it will take you to the offer. You can find detailed terms (rules) on the StackSocial website, briefly written below. Thank you.

Refer-a-Friend

Once your friend signs up and makes a purchase* you both get $10 of credit.
Refer-a-Friend credits for referrer will appear in your account once your friend registers using the designated link (account must comply with our Terms ) & makes a first purchase of $50 or more.
Refer-a-Friend credits for referee will appear in your account 30 days after your first purchase of $50 or more.

BulletVPN

I myself use. In my opinion a good VPN provider. Lots of locations. There is Wireguard. Pleasant application. There is no app for linux.

BulletVPN: Lifetime Subscription for $29.97
aff link https://stacksocial.com/sales/lifetime-of-bulletvpn

Windscribe VPN Pro Plan

I use it as my main one. In my opinion the best VPN provider that was on stacksocial. Lots of locations. There is Wireguard. Pleasant application. There are applications for linux.

Windscribe VPN Pro Plan: 1-Yr Subscription for $39.97
aff link https://stacksocial.com/sales/windscribe-pro-1-year-subscriptions

Windscribe VPN Pro Plan: 2-Yr Subscription for $59.97
aff link https://stacksocial.com/sales/windscribe-pro-2-year-subscription

Windscribe VPN Pro Plan: 3-Yr Subscription for $69.97
aff link https://stacksocial.com/sales/windscribe-pro-3-year-subscription

Comments

• rootroot OG
    edited April 2023

BulletVPN

I tried to investigate things a bit. So far the company behind BulletVPN is Nixworks OÜ established in Estonia in 2015 with public identification number 12832651. This company is profiled in computing consultancy and has an official website nixworks.ee through which the company can be contacted for consultancy in IT services. The interesting part is how VPN is not specified on website among the services. The balance of Nixworks shows a net profit of €2990 for year 2021 and a net profit of -€26725 for year 2020. Surely we can blame the pandemic for this, but still it sells lifetime VPNs to this day since 2019. There is no public information yet regarding financial year 2022. This company has no employees according to public data.

Ali Jawad is the owner of BulletVPN. He seems to be quite educated in various information technology fields. He owns multiple companies besides Nixwoks; among these companies are: The Guru OÜ (another IT consulting company from Estonia with a net profit of €2486 for year 2021 and 0 employees), Securalm S.A.L. (another IT consulting company from Lebanon with 4 employees), Utopiad LTD (this is a marketing and advertisement company established in Georgia in November 2021 for which financial data is not publicly available yet). According to owner's LinkedIN profile he is also currently involved as a freelancer (IT Architect) in Denmark.

With all this in mind, I do not know what to think about BulletVPN. Initially I was thinking of trying this VPN some day because it based in European Union and I wish to support EU businesses. But when I see an owner doing everything in various fields of computing, having multiple companies with 0 employees (including the one which owns BulletVPN) and does not put passion to take a service and make it a huge brand by excelling through innovations, it kind of drives me away. Maybe @Ympker might try it, but I can't encourage him on such a "lifetime" endeavour.

#LowEndDetectives

Thanked by (1)Ympker

How are you... online?

• Thanks. Didn't know anything about them. But applications for android are updated quite often and the speed is good. I have a bullet 1.5 years so if it lasts another six months, then we can say that it paid off. In general, it is difficult to assess which one will disappear. I bought tigerVPN a long time ago. I really liked tigerVPN, but over time they stopped updating the application, and during the pandemic they closed altogether. At the same time, for example, VPNSecure also bought a long time ago. At the beginning it worked fine and there were a lot of servers. Now the number of servers has been reduced and the application has not been updated for a long time. At the same time, they are still afloat and sell a subscription to stacksocial.