Cloud-V deadpool?

2»

Comments

• @Abdullah said:
    Posting on behalf of Cloud-V

Important Announcement: Service Migration and Compensation Period

We hope this email finds you well. We are writing to inform you of some important changes regarding the services provided by Cloud Five Limited.
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, Cloud Five Limited Company is unable to continue providing services effectively. As the sole proprietor of the company, I deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause.
    In order to ensure a seamless services for you, we have made arrangements to transfer your service to WebHorizon, a trusted partner who has been providing us with technical assistance and server management services.

WebHorizon IT Broadband Limited is a Private Limited Company registered in the United Kingdom (Company number 14514455).
    They have been actively assisting us with the management of our servers, and we have full confidence in their ability to provide you with the same level of service quality.
    You will experience the same pricing and specifications as before and have the option to re-create your service either in Germany or Norway, depending on availability.

To initiate the transfer process, we kindly request you to create an account at WebHorizon by visiting the following link: https://clients.webhorizon.net/signup/
    Once you have created your account, please submit a ticket at our Helpdesk to proceed with the service transfer.
    We encourage you to complete this process by 26th May 2023 to ensure a smooth transition.

We understand the recent service disruptions and issues you may have experienced, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To compensate for these difficulties, we have arranged extra compensation period for your service. This will allow you to continue utilizing the transferred service with additional time at no extra cost.

We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transition period. WebHorizon's support team is ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have during the transfer process.
    They will ensure a seamless transition and provide you with the better level of support and service quality.

Once again, we apologize for any disruption caused and thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you continued success and satisfaction with your hosting services.

Best regards,
    Mukhtar W.
    Cloud Five Limited

I did not receive any notification from Cloud Five, and my VPS was canceled eight hours ago. If I hadn't seen the comments on LES, I would have never known that the service was taken over by WebHorizon. I just want to know if my VPS data has been deleted. The next expiration is on January 1, 2024.

• @Abdullah said:
    Posting on behalf of Cloud-V

Important Announcement: Service Migration and Compensation Period

We hope this email finds you well. We are writing to inform you of some important changes regarding the services provided by Cloud Five Limited.
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, Cloud Five Limited Company is unable to continue providing services effectively. As the sole proprietor of the company, I deeply regret any inconvenience this may cause.
    In order to ensure a seamless services for you, we have made arrangements to transfer your service to WebHorizon, a trusted partner who has been providing us with technical assistance and server management services.

WebHorizon IT Broadband Limited is a Private Limited Company registered in the United Kingdom (Company number 14514455).
    They have been actively assisting us with the management of our servers, and we have full confidence in their ability to provide you with the same level of service quality.
    You will experience the same pricing and specifications as before and have the option to re-create your service either in Germany or Norway, depending on availability.

To initiate the transfer process, we kindly request you to create an account at WebHorizon by visiting the following link: https://clients.webhorizon.net/signup/
    Once you have created your account, please submit a ticket at our Helpdesk to proceed with the service transfer.
    We encourage you to complete this process by 26th May 2023 to ensure a smooth transition.

We understand the recent service disruptions and issues you may have experienced, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

To compensate for these difficulties, we have arranged extra compensation period for your service. This will allow you to continue utilizing the transferred service with additional time at no extra cost.

We greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this transition period. WebHorizon's support team is ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have during the transfer process.
    They will ensure a seamless transition and provide you with the better level of support and service quality.

Once again, we apologize for any disruption caused and thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you continued success and satisfaction with your hosting services.

Best regards,
    Mukhtar W.
    Cloud Five Limited

ticket sent 13 hours ago, no response until now

• @hotsnow said: ticket sent 13 hours ago, no response until now

Bruh, you waited like 3 months for a ticket response from Cloud-V, you can wait 2 days for a response from WebHorizon :D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

@hotsnow said: ticket sent 13 hours ago, no response until now

Bruh, you waited like 3 months for a ticket response from Cloud-V, you can wait 2 days for a response from WebHorizon :D

Think of those millions, dude! :D

• VPS been migrated from Cloud-V Germany to WebHorizon Norway, the CPU changed from AMD Ryzen 9 5950X to Intel E5-2690 v4, the cpu performance much degraded :'(

• E5-2590 v4 in Norway? Kinda interested if this is the same machine my LXC from Germany (and NL-tunnel later) was supposed to migrate... I would be pissed if my 5950X LXC turned into E5-2690 v4 KVM. Sorry to hear that hotsnow - just ask for refund and move on I guess :(

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited May 2023

@Jab said:
    E5-2590 v4 in Norway? Kinda interested if this is the same machine my LXC from Germany (and NL-tunnel later) was supposed to migrate... I would be pissed if my 5950X LXC turned into E5-2690 v4 KVM. Sorry to hear that hotsnow - just ask for refund and move on I guess :(

they said can also setup it in Germany (the cpu seems EPYC?), but the bandwidth can be 2T only (the old Cloud-V Germany is 8T)

• Hi all,

I'm in the Cloud-V boat as well.

My account over at Webhorizon is created, the ticket in Cloud-V's system is done.

Has any of you had their account transfered? Was the VM image transfered as well?

While my server holds no unique data, it would be a pain to recreate the server and re-upload the data. In case the image is not transferred, is there a way to create a backup of the image? Or are all bets off, seeing that the management console is not available anymore?

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

I think the merger is a good choice. Best of luck!

Thanked by (2)Abdullah webmash
  • edited May 2023

@hotsnow said:

@Jab said:
    E5-2590 v4 in Norway? Kinda interested if this is the same machine my LXC from Germany (and NL-tunnel later) was supposed to migrate... I would be pissed if my 5950X LXC turned into E5-2690 v4 KVM. Sorry to hear that hotsnow - just ask for refund and move on I guess :(

they said can also setup it in Germany (the cpu seems EPYC?), but the bandwidth can be 2T only (the old Cloud-V Germany is 8T)

The announcement states that the same pricing and specifications will be provided.

Hmm, is bandwidth not part of the specifications of VPS? @Abdullah

@Abdullah said: You will experience the same pricing and specifications as before and have the option to re-create your service either in Germany or Norway, depending on availability.

• edited May 2023

I got new servers at webhorizont not same specifications, 3 have more ram and one as it was 100G storage naw hase less, but ok, price is more as all 4 service I had where promo

shame german VPS is already at mainernance

• @wankel said: My account over at Webhorizon is created, the ticket in Cloud-V's system is done.

A day later my service at Webhorizon became active, thanks @Abdullah!

Thanked by (1)Abdullah
  • AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@bone said:

@hotsnow said:

@Jab said:

The announcement states that the same pricing and specifications will be provided.

@Abdullah said: You will experience the same pricing and specifications as before and have the option to re-create your service either in Germany or Norway, depending on availability.

We are accommodating the higher bandwidth plans with same pricing at our Norway location :)

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@reb0rn said:
    I got new servers at webhorizont not same specifications, 3 have more ram and one as it was 100G storage naw hase less, but ok, price is more as all 4 service I had where promo

We made sure to price match all of them, could you reconfirm or make a ticket about it so we can take a look ? :)

• edited May 2023

@Abdullah said:

@bone said:

@hotsnow said:

@Jab said:

We are accommodating the higher bandwidth plans with same pricing at our Norway location :)

Hmm, that means 1C + 2G ram + 30G nvme + 6T bandwidth at Norway, and 1C + 2G ram + 30G nvme + 2T bandwidth at Germany?

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3359613#Comment_3359613
    QUICK SALE - 14€/year

1 Core AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
    1 GB RAM DDR4
    40 GB NVMe
    4 TB Traffic (Doubled to 8TB)
    1 Gbps port speed
    1 IPv4 + IPv6
    Weekly offsite backups
    Qty: 10
    €14/yr

• @Abdullah said:

@reb0rn said:

We made sure to price match all of them, could you reconfirm or make a ticket about it so we can take a look ? :)

Ahh yeah it match was gbp now usd