OnePoundEmail - The One Where I Beg For Reviews

MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
edited May 2023 in Offers

Hi LES,

As you may have seen recently, OnePoundEmail has reduced pricing on select plans, and while a larger chunk of "our" customer base is Low End I do want to reach a broader audience. Your feedback can help with that! If you have a service or buy one after seeing this I would really appreciate if you could leave a review on TrustPilot so others can see if our service is really worth it.

For newbies: OnePoundEmail is an email hosting service provider powered by the wonderful MXroute infrastructure. OnePoundEmail comes with multiple custom webmail options, outbound spam filtering, by your side support and more.

Please see plans and pricing below:

Personal

• 5GB Storage
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Accounts
  • 300 Outbound Hourly
  • Crossbox
  • RoundCube
  • Snappy
  • IMAPSync
  • Catch-All Email

£1 per month or £12 per year

https://my.onepoundemail.co.uk/order/config/index/email-hosting/?group_id=2&pricing_id=73

Standard

• 10GB Storage
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Accounts
  • 300 Outbound Hourly
  • Crossbox
  • RoundCube
  • Snappy
  • IMAPSync
  • Catch-All Email

£2 per month of £24 per year

https://my.onepoundemail.co.uk/order/config/index/email-hosting/?group_id=2&pricing_id=77

Business

• 25GB Storage
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Accounts
  • 300 Outbound Hourly
  • Crossbox
  • RoundCube
  • Snappy
  • IMAPSync
  • Catch-All Email

£4 per month of £44 per year*
*8.33% recurring discount included in yearly price

https://my.onepoundemail.co.uk/order/config/index/email-hosting/?group_id=2&pricing_id=81

DO's and DON'Ts

DO:

• Use valid details upon signup. No fake name, no fake address. You may be asked to verify.
  • Use valid DNS records (Including but not limited to SPF and MX records).
  • Act courteously towards support (I won't ask for respect straight up, but no toxicity please).
  • Check out our YouTube channel linked in the video in this thread.
  • Leave honest feedback on TrustPilot if you can

DON'T (Including but not limited to):

• Use fake personal details
  • Use a fake domain name
  • Send bulk email in any context
  • Send SMS via email
  • Host website files or other media in your account

A full list of details is available in our Terms of Service.

Thank you!

Thanked by (2)Ympker selalumenang
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaelCee maybe ask your long term clients to write an honest review .... also offer some extension if they post a positive review that gets published.

its always best to read reviews from real time users, trusted members.

just my comment , i wish you success as always

Thanked by (2)Ympker MichaelCee
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@ehab said:
    MichaelCee maybe ask your long term clients to write an honest review .... also offer some extension if they post a positive review that gets published.

Offering extensions for positive reviews only seems to be problematic (suggests shilling). Maybe offer an extension for any honest review instead.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@ehab said:
    MichaelCee maybe ask your long term clients to write an honest review .... also offer some extension if they post a positive review that gets published.

@Ympker said:

@ehab said:

Offering extensions for positive reviews only seems to be problematic (suggests shilling). Maybe offer an extension for any honest review instead.

I have emailed my marketable clients to ask for a review and have offered 1 month service extension if they post one, positive or negative.

I am reaching out on LES as a lot of my clients are already here, and may not be opted in to marketing emails :smile:

Thank you for your support @ehab and for your comment @Ympker

Thanked by (3)FrankZ Ympker ehab
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited May 2023

Always happy to help! Good luck :)
    Also, consider creating a Google Maps Profile for One Poundmail (Google My Business).
    Not only good for search results, but lots of people tend to post/read reviews on there.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • is it possible to order just one month? I'll gib review when it completes

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider

This makes me remember of how zap-hosting asked me to post a review (without any requirements for positive just any honest review) and I got 5 eur credit. Making the requirement positive is an ad and a sponsorship which then needs to be disclosed, and brings on a lot of legal issues

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• @skorupion said:
    This makes me remember of how zap-hosting asked me to post a review (without any requirements for positive just any honest review) and I got 5 eur credit. Making the requirement positive is an ad and a sponsorship which then needs to be disclosed, and brings on a lot of legal issues

Paid positive reviews are usually done by affiliated influencers. It is a common trend on youtube, tiktok and other social medias. You can think of them advertising the product for money received from the company, like any freelance jobs.

In order to keep their viewers happy, they will still mention 1 or 2 bad points, but they'll usually make sure to not highlight any major or glaring flaws. The reviewers are often even featured on the company product page or sales pages.

The best type of review is when the reviewers honest opinion is shared. A company that asks for honest review is one that has trust in their own product.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

@Encoders said:
    is it possible to order just one month? I'll gib review when it completes

You can order for as long or as little as you like, as long as your usage doesn’t violate the Terms of Service 😁

@skorupion said:

It also wouldn’t help me with my ultimate goal which is to make the service better. Can’t do that if everyone’s paid to say it’s perfect

• I have been using the service for about a week. the service has been awesome, and cheap.
    And @MichaelCee has been nice and kind. he gave me one month free. probably the nicest support i have encountered so far 🫰🐇

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • Wonderful service so far; keep it going @MichaelCee with love for people and servers.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

How are you... online?

I like my servers like I like my women - at least 25 years old and making a weird noise when you click the wrong buttons.

• rootroot OG
    edited May 2023

@MichaelCee said:
    I like my servers like I like my women - at least 25 years old and making a weird noise when you click the wrong buttons.

But what if a server refuses to let you in?

:wink:

How are you... online?

@root said:

@MichaelCee said:

Usually just turn the temperature up and things start falling off.

• @MichaelCee said:

@root said:

@MichaelCee said:

That's BAD for servers. Servers should not have things falling off when the temperature goes up.

• @somik said:

@MichaelCee said:

@root said:

@MichaelCee said:

That's BAD for servers. Servers should not have things falling off when the temperature goes up.

But the CPU melts and gets a bit wet.

How are you... online?

• @root said:

@somik said:

@MichaelCee said:

@root said:

@MichaelCee said:

But the CPU melts and gets a bit wet.

Ah, must be using AMD 7800X3D CPUs with Asus motherboards :lol:

• @MichaelCee said:

@Encoders said:
    is it possible to order just one month? I'll gib review when it completes

You can order for as long or as little as you like, as long as your usage doesn’t violate the Terms of Service 😁

splendid. I'll see you soon
    review will be after one month period end

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.