VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• hello, virmach, I applied to transfer 2 vps to this account [email protected] 2 or 3 weeks ago, and found that it failed.
    Ticket show
    * This ticket has been marked as "rejected" by a member of our staff.
    * This could mean any of the following:
    * Your ticket title was not descriptive and it therefore could not be sorted.
    * Your ticket's main issue can be resolved by visiting and reading the knowledgebase.
    * Your ticket included incorrect information or requested something we don't perform.
    * The request can potentially not be fulfilled due to our policies or a limitation.
    * This was already answered or it is not part of the support level we provide.
    * If this was a billing request, it most likely means you are not eligible for this being processed. If you were requesting technical support, perhaps you have a limited support plan and your request was outside of what's covered. Your ticket may also be flagged as rejected if you may have already received a resolution in previous responses, as mentioned above, or if we do not discuss what you're requesting as part of the normal level of support we provide (for example, you might be asking us about a promotion or a trial or something we don't offer.)
    * If you do create a new request, please make sure to first review everything we have mentioned. In most cases, any further requests may also be rejected

I can't tell what caused the transfer failure, can you tell me clearly what is the reason? thank you, sir

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited June 2023

@KuYeHQ - I would expect that ether you, or the receiving account, has been flagged and is not eligible to transfer, or receive transfers.

• If this was a billing request, it most likely means you are not eligible for this being processed.

IIRC you had a multiple accounts issue in the past.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    IIRC you had a multiple accounts issue in the past.

Thanks for the reply, but this shouldn't be the main problem,because the transfer was successful last month

• NYCB011X down since 3 days ago

• (into) <![CDATA[VirMach® Network Issues Feed]]> https://billing.virmach.com/networkissues.php https://billing.virmach.com/networkissues.php?view=nid1514 Sun, 18 Jun 2023 03:07:00 -0700 <![CDATA[
    (into)
    (into) CHIZ001 is facing network issue, we've contacted the datacenter in Chicago.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited June 2023

@KuYeHQ said:
    hello, virmach, I applied to transfer 2 vps to this account [email protected] 2 or 3 weeks ago, and found that it failed.
    Ticket show
    * This ticket has been marked as "rejected" by a member of our staff.
    * This could mean any of the following:
    * Your ticket title was not descriptive and it therefore could not be sorted.
    * Your ticket's main issue can be resolved by visiting and reading the knowledgebase.
    * Your ticket included incorrect information or requested something we don't perform.
    * The request can potentially not be fulfilled due to our policies or a limitation.
    * This was already answered or it is not part of the support level we provide.
    * If this was a billing request, it most likely means you are not eligible for this being processed. If you were requesting technical support, perhaps you have a limited support plan and your request was outside of what's covered. Your ticket may also be flagged as rejected if you may have already received a resolution in previous responses, as mentioned above, or if we do not discuss what you're requesting as part of the normal level of support we provide (for example, you might be asking us about a promotion or a trial or something we don't offer.)
    * If you do create a new request, please make sure to first review everything we have mentioned. In most cases, any further requests may also be rejected

I can't tell what caused the transfer failure, can you tell me clearly what is the reason? thank you, sir

Means the email you entered is incorrect/instructions weren't followed. At this point you need to make a manual transfer request which is a $10 fee.

@Jab said:

(into) <![CDATA[VirMach® Network Issues Feed]]> https://billing.virmach.com/networkissues.php https://billing.virmach.com/networkissues.php?view=nid1514 Sun, 18 Jun 2023 03:07:00 -0700 <![CDATA[
    (into)
    (into) CHIZ001 is facing network issue, we've contacted the datacenter in Chicago.

Not going to be fun. This time they didn't even contact us as far as I can tell but I'm pushing back hard and taking the annoy them every 10 minutes about it route since calm and collected didn't work out great last time.

@netomx said:
    NYCB011X down since 3 days ago

It's facing some disk issue, locked off already. Not sure how widespread the issue is yet so I've been tracking them in the individual tickets created for it. Since no network issue you can make a ticket for yours as well, I'm looking at them individually in this case.

(edit) Actually looks like it recently regressed June 16th by a huge margin so I'm creating a network issue at this point.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • what about my problem
    what do I have to do?
    Can't enter the member panel @VirMach for a long time, can't do anything with VPS, including confused about extending 1 VPS whose active period will end soon

@vgood said:
    what about my problem
    what do I have to do?
    Can't enter the member panel @VirMach for a long time, can't do anything with VPS, including confused about extending 1 VPS whose active period will end soon

https://virmach.com/security/

Thanked by (1)vgood
  • I have a billing ticket waited for 4months but still no reply, can you take a look? #913893

Thanked by (1)vgood
  • edited June 2023

Ask VirmAch

Next promotion when?

smartass shitposting satirist

• well i have seen it and read it many times. but you can also see, the ticket was made 22/05/2023 and it is now 19/06/2023 (the time span is already 28 days). and what I'm asking is, now what should I do? when will this problem be solved? while @VirMach has sent an email for the upcoming bill. how do i want to pay? I just can't get into the panel.

@vgood said:

well i have seen it and read it many times. but you can also see, the ticket was made 22/05/2023 and it is now 19/06/2023 (the time span is already 28 days). and what I'm asking is, now what should I do? when will this problem be solved? while @VirMach has sent an email for the upcoming bill. how do i want to pay? I just can't get into the panel.

All answered on that page.

@taizi said:
    I have a billing ticket waited for 4months but still no reply, can you take a look? #913893

It might end up being closed/rejected, it was skipped over last mass check because of your additional request for it to go to another account and put on the backburner to see if we could maybe do it. Close and re-create without the additional part of it going elsewhere and it'll be processed sooner.

Thanked by (1)taizi
  • edited June 2023

NYCB042 has risen from the dead,

edit: nope, seems the IP my server is on, has been given to something else

• @dgc1980 said:
    NYCB042 has risen from the dead,

edit: nope, seems the IP my server is on, has been given to something else

Dynamic IPs FTW

• edited June 2023

ping -c 4 @localhost

Thanked by (3)localhost ehab skorous

smartass shitposting satirist

• @VirMach , hello, how is the IPV6 of Tokyo location going on?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Thanked by (2)ehab FAT32

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@YanJony said: I perform boot up and restart on my VPS and can't get him online.

A little more info on what the issue is could be helpful.
    Is this a new VM, have you install an O/S ?
    Does it show online in the panel but show a "boot disk not found" type error in VNC.
    Does it show some other error ?

This is not a new VM, it was normal before going offline again, the panel shows offline and my VNC has been unavailable since I purchased this VM, I don't find any error indication on the panel.

I have tried to boot and reboot several times (not frequently), but his status is still offline.

• @YanJony said:

@FrankZ said:

@YanJony said: I perform boot up and restart on my VPS and can't get him online.

Does it show online in the panel but show a "boot disk not found" type error in VNC.

This is not a new VM, it was normal before going offline again, the panel shows offline and my VNC has been unavailable since I purchased this VM, I don't find any error indication on the panel.

I have tried to boot and reboot several times (not frequently), but his status is still offline.

What do you mean "my VNC has been unavailable since I purchased this VM"? What happens?

• @skorous said:

@YanJony said:

@FrankZ said:

What do you mean "my VNC has been unavailable since I purchased this VM"? What happens?

I have not been able to connect to VNC, but this does not affect my use of this virtual machine for now

• @YanJony said:
    RYZE.PHX-Z001.VMS on VNC is not working, prompt: Failed to connect to server (code: 1011, reason: Failed to connect to
    downstream server) I don't know if it's my problem or something else, but I hope he can recover .

It's been changed to only allow connections through our website. Too many bruteforces right now on new IP blocks. The change was just made, I'm finalizing a few others and then will made it more well known on the VNC pages.

Are you still talking about this? So click the button on the webpage to open a console.

• @skorous said:

@YanJony said:
    RYZE.PHX-Z001.VMS on VNC is not working, prompt: Failed to connect to server (code: 1011, reason: Failed to connect to
    downstream server) I don't know if it's my problem or something else, but I hope he can recover .

It's been changed to only allow connections through our website. Too many bruteforces right now on new IP blocks. The change was just made, I'm finalizing a few others and then will made it more well known on the VNC pages.

Are you still talking about this? So click the button on the webpage to open a console.

This is the error I got from opening the console via the button on the web page.

• @YanJony said:

@skorous said:

@YanJony said:

This is the error I got from opening the console via the button on the web page.

So you click on the VNC / Desktop icon and it opens up a new window which says "failed to connect to downstream server"?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @skorous said:

@YanJony said:

@skorous said:

@YanJony said:

So you click on the VNC / Desktop icon and it opens up a new window which says "failed to connect to downstream server"?

This is connected through the vps control panel and VNC/Desktop.
    And I have changed to other browsers and the error message is the same.

• Okay, so it's a little hard to tell with your copy pasta but that looks like it opened up a new window and disconnected you in both the stock WebUI as well as the SolusVM interface. Is that right? Does NoVNC work for other providers and just not this VPS?

Side question, does that not show your VPS is Online?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @skorous said:
    Okay, so it's a little hard to tell with your copy pasta but that looks like it opened up a new window and disconnected you in both the stock WebUI as well as the SolusVM interface. Is that right? Does NoVNC work for other providers and just not this VPS?

I just clicked on boot again and then he was surprisingly online. All my VPS in other areas of virmach are working fine with VNC, only this VPS is not working.

• \o/ I fixed it. You're welcome. ( Yes I'm kidding )

I'm going to guess this ( console issue ) will be something only Virmach can fix since we know consoles work on PHXZ001 and every other VPS works fine for you. @FrankZ , any better ideas?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @skorous said:
    Okay, so it's a little hard to tell with your copy pasta but that looks like it opened up a new window and disconnected you in both the stock WebUI as well as the SolusVM interface. Is that right? Does NoVNC work for other providers and just not this VPS?

How long in between when the window opens and you get the 1006 error?

• @skorous said:

@skorous said:

About 30-45 seconds

• @YanJony said:

@skorous said:

@skorous said:

About 30-45 seconds

Just so it's been asked, in that time frame you tried clicking inside the window and pressing a key on your keyboard, right? I do sometimes gets 1006's but it's usually after I've been sitting idle for a while on a console - hitting F5/control-r brings it back.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ