Introducing Special Plans. DOUBLE Your Storage Space! From 6 EUR/m

LetMeBeSadLetMeBeSad Hosting ProviderOG
edited June 2023 in Offers

Calling all storage enthusiasts in search of the ideal solution for their storage requirements! Your quest ends here! Prepare to be amazed by our latest offering, designed to completely transform the way you handle your digital content. Brace yourself for unparalleled storage capabilities as we unveil our state-of-the-art plans. Brace yourself for an incredible opportunity to DOUBLE your storage space at an unbeatable price! Don't miss out on this game-changing deal!

P.S. Get ready for an exciting surprise at the bottom!

πŸš€ Standard Plan πŸš€

Elzy - 1 TB
2 vCores (Gold 6226R, 3.90 GHz)
1 GB RAM (ECC)
1 TB HDD (NVMe Cached)
50 Gbit/s. 5 TB (Outgoing. Upload capped on 5 Gbit/s)
Delivery: Instant
Order: Click Here 6 EUR/m

But wait, there's more! We're thrilled to announce our latest SPECIAL deals that are guaranteed to impress. Don't miss out on these fantastic offers by clicking the link below:

Click Here to Explore Special Deals!

Hurry and discover the amazing savings and exclusive benefits that await you. Take advantage of these limited-time offers and elevate your storage experience to new heights. Don't delay, click now to unlock a world of possibilities!

🎁 Exclusive Promotion: DOUBLE STORAGE + Bonus on France Plans!🎁

Whether you prefer to provide your invoice number through a post, open a ticket, or communicate via Discord, we're here to assist you every step of the way. Excitingly, our "Special" plans come with the remarkable benefit of DOUBLE STORAGE. If you opt for a hybrid plan, you have the freedom to choose which aspect gets doubled, be it NVMe or HDD. Additionally, you'll receive an impressive 5 TB of additional bandwidth. For those who select any other plan, fear not! You, too, can enjoy the advantages of DOUBLE STORAGE along with an extra 1 vCore.

πŸ”— Join Our Community on Discord! πŸ”—

Curious to learn more about our offerings or have specific questions? Join our vibrant community on Discord by clicking the link below. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you and provide all the information you need to make an informed decision.

πŸ‘‰ Join Now: https://discord.gg/qndzZcTrDg

❓ Frequently Asked Questions ❓

🌟 I am existing customer, possible to switch to Special plan? We understand your interest in switching to our "Special" plans. However, we regret to inform you that these plans are exclusively available as standalone offerings and cannot be switched from your current plan.

🌟 Supported Payment Types: You can conveniently make payments using PayPal, Credit/Debit Card (via PayPal), or even Crypto. Additionally, if you prefer to top up your account, you have the option to pay directly from your balance.

🌟 What happens after bandwidth limit reach? Once you reach the bandwidth limit, your connection speed will be temporarily capped at 100 Mbit/s (Outgoing only) until it resets (happens each month). This ensures that you can continue to use the service.

🌟 Dedicated IP? Absolutely! You will receive a dedicated IPv4 + IPv6 subnet, ensuring optimal connectivity for your seedbox.

🌟 Delivery Time? Rest assured, your VPS will be provisioned instantly without any uncertainty. Please note that seedbox setup will be carried out manually, but we'll provide you with a second email containing all the necessary information about your seedbox.

🌟 Custom ISO? Windows Support? Of course! We offer support for custom ISOs. Just submit a ticket, and we'll add your ISO to the list. Windows is also fully supported.

🌟 Customizable Orders? Yes, indeed! We understand that everyone has unique requirements. Feel free to open a ticket, and our experts will work closely with you to customize your order according to your specific needs.

🌟 Test IP & Speedtest? Check out our blazing-fast speed with our Speedtest: http://fr.speedtest.spaceberg.cc/. For a test IP, use 92.222.213.8 and experience the performance firsthand.

🌟 Transcoding 1080p Content? Absolutely! Our plans are designed to handle 1080p content transcoding effortlessly, ensuring a seamless streaming experience.

πŸš€YABS:πŸš€

Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 7 minutes
Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6226R CPU @ 2.90GHz
CPU cores  : 4 @ 2893.202 MHz
AES-NI     : βœ” Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : βœ” Enabled
RAM        : 1.9 GiB
Swap       : 0.0 KiB
Disk       : 4.0 TiB
Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
Kernel     : 5.10.0-20-amd64
VM Type    : KVM
IPv4/IPv6  : βœ” Online / βœ” Online

IPv6 Network Information:
---------------------------------
ISP        : OVH SAS
ASN        : AS16276 OVH SAS
Host       : OVH
Location   : Roubaix, Hauts-de-France (HDF)
Country    : France

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
Read       | 446.46 MB/s (111.6k) | 5.59 GB/s    (87.3k)
Write      | 447.64 MB/s (111.9k) | 5.62 GB/s    (87.8k)
Total      | 894.11 MB/s (223.5k) | 11.21 GB/s  (175.2k)
           |                      |
Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
Read       | 10.11 GB/s   (19.7k) | 14.92 GB/s   (14.5k)
Write      | 10.65 GB/s   (20.8k) | 15.91 GB/s   (15.5k)
Total      | 20.76 GB/s   (40.5k) | 30.84 GB/s   (30.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
-----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 5.45 Gbits/sec  | 7.73 Gbits/sec  | 4.02 ms
Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | busy            | 6.97 Gbits/sec  | 4.21 ms
NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 5.49 Gbits/sec  | 6.66 Gbits/sec  | 8.55 ms
Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 3.58 Gbits/sec  | 2.09 Gbits/sec  | 89.1 ms
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.04 Gbits/sec  | 482 Mbits/sec   | 80.3 ms
Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.58 Gbits/sec  | 593 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.29 Gbits/sec  | 1.12 Gbits/sec  | 136 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
-----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 5.41 Gbits/sec  | 6.62 Gbits/sec  | 4.03 ms
Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 5.49 Gbits/sec  | 6.50 Gbits/sec  | 4.23 ms
NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 5.47 Gbits/sec  | 5.82 Gbits/sec  | 8.59 ms
Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 4.11 Gbits/sec  | 1.83 Gbits/sec  | 89.0 ms
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 2.35 Gbits/sec  | 1.73 Gbits/sec  | 80.2 ms
Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.56 Gbits/sec  | 966 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.28 Gbits/sec  | 1.02 Gbits/sec  | 136 ms

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
Test            | Value
                |
Single Core     | 1023
Multi Core      | 3882
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/21245229

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ Participate in our exclusive giveaway for a chance to win incredible storage plans! πŸŽπŸŽ‰

Here's how to enter: Drop a message in this post expressing your enthusiasm, whether it's with a phrase like "I want to grab it so tight" or your own creative message. By doing so, you'll automatically be eligible for the giveaway.

We have an exciting lineup of prizes waiting for three lucky winners:

1️⃣ Hybro - 512 GB plan
2️⃣ Elzy - 6 TB plan
3️⃣ STOR - 10 TB plan

Each winner will enjoy their respective plan for one whole month, completely free of charge! And that's not all – if the winners fall in love with their plan and wish to continue, we've got an exclusive offer for them. We'll grant them a fantastic 25% recruiting discount, making it even more rewarding to keep their plan.

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to elevate your storage capabilities. Join the giveaway by leaving your exciting message in this post, and you could be one of our lucky winners. Good luck! πŸ€žπŸŽ‰

Spaceberg.cc - Your favorite Seedbox provider!

Thanked by (2)contactwajeeh localhost
Β«1

Comments

• I want to grab it so tight

• edited June 2023

I want to grab it so tight
    I ordered my last campaign from them and it was excellent, here are some yabs.
    Their discord management and ticket response are very fast,I've moved my plex server to your server and it's running really well.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2023-04-23                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Thu 15 Jun 2023 07:41:11 PM CST

Basic System Information:
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 27 minutes
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6226R CPU @ 2.90GHz
    CPU cores  : 5 @ 2893.202 MHz
    AES-NI     : βœ” Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : βœ” Enabled
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 20.0 TiB
    Distro     : Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
    Kernel     : 5.10.0-23-amd64
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : βœ” Online / βœ” Online

IPv6 Network Information:
    ISP        : OVH SAS
    ASN        : AS16276 OVH SAS
    Host       : OVH
    Location   : Roubaix, Hauts-de-France (HDF)
    Country    : France

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    Read       | 391.84 MB/s  (97.9k) | 4.14 GB/s    (64.7k)
    Write      | 392.87 MB/s  (98.2k) | 4.16 GB/s    (65.0k)
    Total      | 784.71 MB/s (196.1k) | 8.30 GB/s   (129.7k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    Read       | 6.56 GB/s    (12.8k) | 7.86 GB/s     (7.6k)
    Write      | 6.91 GB/s    (13.5k) | 8.39 GB/s     (8.1k)
    Total      | 13.48 GB/s   (26.3k) | 16.25 GB/s   (15.8k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 327 Mbits/sec   | 6.14 Gbits/sec  | 4.26 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 327 Mbits/sec   | 2.78 Gbits/sec  | 4.30 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 327 Mbits/sec   | 4.63 Gbits/sec  | 10.8 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 313 Mbits/sec   | 1.66 Gbits/sec  | 96.5 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 312 Mbits/sec   | 99.2 Mbits/sec  | 82.4 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 304 Mbits/sec   | 867 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 295 Mbits/sec   | 607 Mbits/sec   | 136 ms         

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 326 Mbits/sec   | 6.03 Gbits/sec  | 4.20 ms        
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 326 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 4.15 ms        
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | busy            | 4.28 Gbits/sec  | 10.7 ms        
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 311 Mbits/sec   | 1.31 Gbits/sec  | 96.2 ms        
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 311 Mbits/sec   | 104 Mbits/sec   | 80.8 ms        
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 300 Mbits/sec   | 709 Mbits/sec   | 115 ms         
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 298 Mbits/sec   | 723 Mbits/sec   | 136 ms         

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 1267                          
    Multi Core      | 4788                          
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/1605112

YABS completed in 11 min 16 sec

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

i want to grab it so tight i started doing pullups

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• I am so damn exited for this and tight

Team push-ups!

https://dttech.net - Personal Site.

• Good luck with this offer, it's nice to see transcoding is permitted!

Thanked by (1)LetMeBeSad
  • i want to grab it so tight

• I’ve been using a seedbox for a month. Can’t recommend enough. The deal is pretty darn great.

SO TIGHT

Team push-ups!

All I want for this summer is doing push-ups with yoursunny

• Don’t grab it too tight though. I want to grab it just tight enough.

Team push-ups!

• @cybertech said:
    i want to grab it so tight i started doing pullups

Will you contribute a pull-up video to my site?
    Yes, I have a not-pushups category just for these.
    Please post the magnet link here.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • I want to grab it so tight?

• Damnn finally some nice prices in these crazy times :)

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• @LetMeBeSad the €2.5/ month... can you do ipv6 only?

• @LetMeBeSad I am confused... on order page it says €3.5 monthly but when ordering it goes up by €2.5 for iP?

• @localhost said: goes up by €2.5 for iP?

Yea i saw that also. Perhaps thay can make one for 3.5€ or 4€ with ipv6 only.

ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

• LetMeBeSadLetMeBeSad Hosting ProviderOG

@localhost said:
    @LetMeBeSad the €2.5/ month... can you do ipv6 only?

Certainly, we can lower the price and provide the service without IPv4, but please note that this option is not applicable to the 1 TB plan.

Thanked by (1)localhost

• ___> Standard Plan πŸš€

Elzy - 1 TB
    1 GB RAM (ECC)
    1 TB HDD (NVMe Cached)
    Order: Click Here 6 EUR/m___

If I order that package, will I get double storage and 1 extra core (3 vcores - 2TB HDD)?

https://dttech.net - Personal Site.

• @dinhvanlocitvn said:
    ___> Standard Plan πŸš€

Elzy - 1 TB
    1 GB RAM (ECC)
    1 TB HDD (NVMe Cached)
    Order: Click Here 6 EUR/m___

If I order that package, will I get double storage and 1 extra core (3 vcores - 2TB HDD)?

Just double storage. No extra cores.

The extra cores is for other packages on the site I believe

• tight grab I so it want

• TIGHTY TIGHTY GRABBY GRABBY WANNA DO

Team push-ups!

• Give me a try, I want to grab it so tight

• Tighty whity. Grab me a try.

@LetMeBeSad when are winners announced?

Team push-ups!

• LetMeBeSadLetMeBeSad Hosting ProviderOG

@Astro said:
    Tighty whity. Grab me a try.

@LetMeBeSad when are winners announced?

By the end of the next week.