Best cPanel Alternatives 2023

Hi guys ,i have researched to find perfect alternatives of cPanel. So i also want to share that with you all..

AM NOT GONNA SAY ABOUT WELL-KNOWN PANELS

1) Enhance [ I liked because you can add multiple servers and mange through one ]
Prices :- Per account 0.15$ [ min 5$ ]
[ They delay the Roadmaps but yes support is awesome,but i guess for starting they are charging too much ]

2) sPanel [ They provide managed support,at low cost. So no headache]
Prices :- 100 Ac for 20$ [ unmanaged ] &;40 for managed.
[ No proper docs or control on something but UI is good ]

3) Webuzo [ Part of Softaculous,and pricing and UI is good ]
Prices :- 25$ for Unlimited.
[ Need more improvements and support delay is there ]

4) ZeslacP [ Good UI and User-friendly, support is good too ]
Prices :- 18$ for Unlimited
[ They don't have too big team to add features on time, prices are really high and lack of features ]

🙂i ranked every after using for 30 days.

Please share if you know any another alternative of cPanel too. [ Don't say Plesk or Da or something else,say what we don't know ]

Thank you
Kian 🔙

Tagged:

Comments

• edited June 2023

This one is unknown for sure. 🙂

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG
    edited June 2023

Thanks.
    I have been thinking of trying out one of these.

Not able to decide between Enhance and sPanel

• @Kian said: [ Don't say Plesk or Da or something else,say what we don't know ]

what we don't know

(what don't we know?)

Thanked by (2)skorous imok

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @Boogeyman its looks like a fresher has wrote some program for clg project !

@Abdullah i can suggest to use Enhance,if you want to sell WordPress hosting or cloud hosting .

Thanked by (1)Abdullah
  • @angstrom i don't mean that, i said people's always say about popular alternatives. That's why i have mentioned only unknown panels.

• @Kian said:
    @Boogeyman its looks like a fresher has wrote some program for clg project !

@Abdullah i can suggest to use Enhance,if you want to sell WordPress hosting or cloud hosting .

Because the fresher is not frontend developer. Fresher worked on CyberPanel and HestiaCP and few other open source projects. Fresher looking for testers.

• @Boogeyman im not insulting dude,just giving review. Anyway can i have the link of the project.

• linveolinveo Hosting ProviderOG

linveo.com | Shared Hosting | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers

• KeyHelp is awesome. And free.

Thanked by (2)loay Amitz
    • DirectAdmin
    • HestiaCP - Free
    • CWP - Free 10 domains or paid for unlimited domains
  • @silicomnet said: CWP - Free 10 domains or paid for unlimited domains

Since when did that start? CWP=free; CWP pro=additional feature set.

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@silicomnet said: CWP - Free 10 domains or paid for unlimited domains

Since when did that start? CWP=free; CWP pro=additional feature set.

2 or 3 months ago

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @silicomnet said: 2 or 3 months ago

I hadn't noticed 'cos I don't have that many accounts on any given VPS, including the CWP Pro ones. Seems fair enough though. If only support/forum weren't such a bunch of Muppets. :o

• maybe cloudpanel.io
    if you already know, sorry.. i dont know what you already know..

• how about Fastpanel - https://fastpanel.direct/ ? anyone tried it ?.

Thanked by (1)ijoo
  • @ijoo said:
    maybe cloudpanel.io
    if you already know, sorry.. i dont know what you already know..

Yes i already know

• @qeba said:
    how about Fastpanel - https://fastpanel.direct/ ? anyone tried it ?.

That's great,but not for commercial use, for personal use its great.

• ApisCP

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • BrainyCP,

its cheap and i just heard them yesterday..
    there's demo page and also 30 days trial

https://brainycp.io/demo.php

• @Kian said:
    Please share if you know any another alternative of cPanel too. [ Don't say Plesk or Da or something else,say what we don't know ]

VM. I'm gonna say it anyway even though you know it. Free and as solid as a rock. The only reason shared hosts don't use it, and hey they are here on this forum and can fact-check me on this, is its lack of integrated billing. On literally every other metric it's better than cP and if you guys want a SERIOUS alternative to cP and Plesk then just invest in development for integrated billion and you'll have your perfect dream server control panel.

• @Aractus said:

@Kian said:

VM. I'm gonna say it anyway even though you know it. Free and as solid as a rock. The only reason shared hosts don't use it, and hey they are here on this forum and can fact-check me on this, is its lack of integrated billing. On literally every other metric it's better than cP and if you guys want a SERIOUS alternative to cP and Plesk then just invest in development for integrated billion and you'll have your perfect dream server control panel.

Yes that's why we are thinking to make something like cPanel for our company.We have some good programers, but still buliding In-house-panel is costly and management issue is there too.

• @Kian said: Yes that's why we are thinking to make something like cPanel for our company.We have some good programers, but still buliding In-house-panel is costly and management issue is there too.

You are better off investing in Webmin/Virtualmin IMO. Just invest in someone to build the integrated billing part and then you have a server control panel that's literal perfection for shared hosting.

• HestiaCP is an excellent alternative and it is also open source.

Thanked by (1)vgood
  • @Aractus said:

@Kian said: Yes that's why we are thinking to make something like cPanel for our company.We have some good programers, but still buliding In-house-panel is costly and management issue is there too.

You are better off investing in Webmin/Virtualmin IMO. Just invest in someone to build the integrated billing part and then you have a server control panel that's literal perfection for shared hosting.

But we are gonna use for buisness/comericial use. So if any client will see that its free software. Then they R not gonna purchase !

• @Kian said: Then they R not gonna purchase !

I'd say they are not going to purchase from you, if they see sentences like that! :|

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@Kian said: Then they R not gonna purchase !

I'd say they are not going to purchase from you, if they see sentences like that! :|

I mean that i already taked reviews from client's to use CyberPanel,but the feedbacks are " WE ARE PAYING YOU MONEY FOR FREE THINGS? "

• AsimAsim OGServices Provider

@kian if you are getting paid and you are using free control panels just to cut corners, it might not be a good or a viable plan moving forward

Unless you are selling services for way less and cPanel doesn't make sense - then sure use a free panel

For a customer, they would always want to get the max bang for the buck, so you can pitch then something like this

• 10GB Space, 100GB bandwidth, XYZ Control Panel, Cost = $
    • 10GB Space, 100GB bandwidth, cPanel Control Panel, Cost = $$$

and let the customer choose what they want. Most of them would be happy to pay higher to get better services

• @ElonBezos said:
    BrainyCP,

its cheap and i just heard them yesterday..
    there's demo page and also 30 days trial

https://brainycp.io/demo.php

https://brainycp.com/ is the same panel but free

• I use a free panel (HestiaCP) for my free shared hosting offers.

The paid plans utilize DirectAdmin, this seems to be working out okay.

Thanked by (1)vgood

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.