Hi all,

Looking for a small and cheap VPS.

Nothing fancy, below specs will work:

• 1 core (any processor is fine)
  • 512MB+ RAM
  • 10GB, SSD preferred but can do HDD
  • 0.5TB-1TB bandwidth @ >=1Gbps
  • KVM and dedicated IPv4 is a must

Any location in EU works, except Germany and UK.
I would like this as cheap as possible since this is just for a hobby thing, so around $10-12 yearly would be the budget.
I found Virmach's RN-768 (768MB DDR4 RAM/15GB NVMe SSD/1 vCPU (Ryzen)/2TB Bandwidth/1 Dedicated IPv4) for $9.88 which would have been perfect for me, but it is OOS in NL.

Shoot your offers :)

Comments

• Thanked by (1)sh97

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• It should be something like RackNerd offer =) but i cannot find one. Especially with dedicated IPv4.

Thanked by (1)sh97

KangServer.id - Doing some benchmarks on VPS / Server
    LowEnd VPS Deals - LowEnd / Cheap VPS Deals

• edited June 2023

HostVDS looks to come close, although I have no experience with them.

Ahh my bad, missed the 1Gbps requirement. For a dollar a month, it's gonna be a hard search!

Thanked by (1)sh97
  • Calin was my first thought as well, I contacted him last week, but did not get a quote/plan yet.

@Amadex said:
    scaleway stardust

thanks for this, I have shortlisted it.

@febryanvaldo said:
    It should be something like RackNerd offer =) but i cannot find one. Especially with dedicated IPv4.

Yup, exactly!

@ahnlak said:
    HostVDS looks to come close, although I have no experience with them.

Ahh my bad, missed the 1Gbps requirement. For a dollar a month, it's gonna be a hard search!

yup. just checking my options, it's not super urgent anyway =)

• KuroitKuroit Hosting Provider

Please DM me if NL works for you! $12/yr and 1GB RAM VPS.

Thanked by (2)Ganonk sh97

https://www.kuroit.com - Managed cPanel Hosting & VPS Hosting in UK

• @Kuroit said:
    Please DM me if NL works for you! $12/yr and 1GB RAM VPS.

Interested, DM'ed

• Went ahead with @Kuroit
    Thank you for the offer!

Thanked by (2)Kuroit Ganonk
  • Since you're looking for a VPS in the EU, excluding Germany and the UK, here are a few steps you can follow:

Search for VPS providers in Europe: Look for reputable VPS providers that have data centers in various European countries. Some popular options include DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, Hetzner, OVHcloud, and Scaleway.

Check specifications: Review the specifications of the available VPS plans from these providers. Look for plans that offer at least 1 core, 512MB+ RAM, 10GB storage (SSD if possible), and 0.5TB-1TB bandwidth @ >=1Gbps. Ensure that KVM virtualization and a dedicated IPv4 address are included.

Exclude Germany and UK: Make sure to check the available locations of the VPS providers and exclude any data centers located in Germany and the UK.

Compare prices: Once you've identified several VPS providers meeting your criteria, compare their prices to find the most affordable option within your budget of $10-12 per year.

Check availability: Visit the websites of the selected VPS providers and verify the availability of their plans in your desired location.

Remember to consider factors like customer reviews, support quality, and uptime when making your final decision. Good luck finding a suitable and reasonably priced VPS for your hobby project!

• Can we have a "quit using ChatGPT to pad your post count" button? ;-)

Thanked by (4)sh97 FrankZ Shot² Nata73
  • @Tiny said:
    Since you're looking for a VPS in the EU, excluding Germany and the UK, here are a few steps you can follow:

Search for VPS providers in Europe: Look for reputable VPS providers that have data centers in various European countries. Some popular options include DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr, Hetzner, OVHcloud, and Scaleway.

Check specifications: Review the specifications of the available VPS plans from these providers. Look for plans that offer at least 1 core, 512MB+ RAM, 10GB storage (SSD if possible), and 0.5TB-1TB bandwidth @ >=1Gbps. Ensure that KVM virtualization and a dedicated IPv4 address are included.

Exclude Germany and UK: Make sure to check the available locations of the VPS providers and exclude any data centers located in Germany and the UK.

Compare prices: Once you've identified several VPS providers meeting your criteria, compare their prices to find the most affordable option within your budget of $10-12 per year.

Check availability: Visit the websites of the selected VPS providers and verify the availability of their plans in your desired location.

Remember to consider factors like customer reviews, support quality, and uptime when making your final decision. Good luck finding a suitable and reasonably priced VPS for your hobby project!

No thanks, chatgpt!
    @FrankZ please close this thread since it has served it's purpose. Thanks!

Thanked by (1)Talistech
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

/thread

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.