Powerful Plans: Unmetered Bandwidth, Dedicated Cores, Seedbox and NVMe Drives! 512 GB. 6.29 EUR/m

2»

Comments

• Be warned, if you sign-up, that juicy 50Gbit number is irrelevant, and the very relevant 100Mbit softcap (which you have to ask support about to find out it exists) is nowhere to be found except a post here apparently.

https://imgur.com/a/iwPM6il

• @mikewazar said: which you have to ask support about to find out it exists

nothing hidden if you read over the offer.

50 Gbit/s. 150 TB (Outgoing. Upload capped on 1.5 Gbit/s)*

*Please note: The bandwidth limit is applicable only to our most affordable plan to prevent any potential misuse.

What happens after bandwidth limit reach? Once you reach the bandwidth limit, your connection speed will be temporarily capped at 100 Mbit/s (Outgoing only) until it resets (happens each month). This ensures that you can continue to use the service.

• @dgc1980 said:

@mikewazar said: which you have to ask support about to find out it exists

nothing hidden if you read over the offer.

And yet it applies to more than their "most affordable plan" (define that?)

Anyway, not here to badmouth, I'm not even on that plan, just posting a lmao from the Discord.

Read before you purchase :-)

• edited July 2023

two IP changes in a matter of a week. no email notification about either

edit:
    new IP given on panel, subnet of 255.255.255.255 and gateway of 192.168.0.1 >.> still no dhcp assignment.
    no announcement on their panel. no emails.

• as I cannot edit the above, the gateway and netmask is correct.

had to manually configure an on-link in netplan, and a custom initramfs script to run before dropbear to configure the network to work with this configuration, but all is fixed for now.

• Invoice number:
    Invoice #1187
    Invoice #1185
    TNX!

• LetMeBeSadLetMeBeSad Hosting ProviderOG

We are thrilled to announce that all necessary modifications have been successfully completed, and our servers are now classified as "stable." Don't miss out on this opportunity!

We have just restocked all of our plans, including the highly sought-after 512 GB NVMe. Plus, the discount code is still valid, allowing you to take advantage of incredible savings along with exciting extras!

Please be aware that our stock is limited, and there are no plans to replenish it in the near future. Act fast to secure your preferred plan!

Exciting news! We are introducing a special plan with a powerful configuration to fully utilize hypervisors. Limited quantities available!

Evoq 8 TB NVMe - 128 GB RAM - SPECIAL

Please note that not everyone received a bonus due to our busy schedule focusing on necessary corrections. However, we are prioritizing your upgrades at this time.

Spaceberg.cc - Your favorite Seedbox provider!

• @LetMeBeSad said: Please note that not everyone received a bonus due to our busy schedule focusing on necessary corrections. However, we are prioritizing your upgrades at this time.

Sounds good, I wasn't sure if you missed my order or haven't gotten to it yet, it's from the 8th.

• Invoice #655

Team push-ups!

• my server still Not compensation received for time due from maintenance

• @LetMeBeSad still waiting for the bonuses to be added!

Team push-ups!

• Out of stock, will ya add more 512 GB middle range options?

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Astro said:
    @LetMeBeSad still waiting for the bonuses to be added!

Just open a ticket will be faster.
    https://client.spaceberg.cc/submitticket.php

• edited July 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    Dung, out of stock. Feeling I have lost million.

How do you make profit with such absurd spec & price even beat VirmAche?

晚错亿

Mod translation: Wrong, losing billions.

Thanked by (1)fluttershy
  • After the initial issues with IP address changing multiple times and possible node change (did not check what my original node was), now that all that has settled.
    I am very happy with the service I have here and I will be keeping it for some time.

• Its insane what they offered as compensation. Double Storage. Triple Bandwidth. Further discount and some credit. Top notch customer service.

Team push-ups!

• Nice offer! I want.
    But out of stock now,
    Can you restock?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited September 2023

@lbren said:
    Nice offer! I want.
    But out of stock now,
    Can you restock?

It is not likely to be restocked. See https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/147366

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@lbren said:
    Nice offer! I want.
    But out of stock now,
    Can you restock?

It is not likely to be restocked. See https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/147366

Thanks.