OnePoundEmail Current State & Updates July 2023

2»

Comments

• @MichaelCee said:

@chris said:

@MichaelCee said:
    Hi,

As some know, I went through some life changes this last month, and have seriously neglected my brands and online presence. I am slowly getting to where I need to be, and looking to make big investments to keep my brands alive, prospering, and to grow them. I am just dropping in to acknowledge my failures, and to let you know I am not giving up.

Most tickets have still been handled, with up to 48-72 hour wait times. There is 1 ticket regrettably not resolved within 42 days, this is a big failure.

Over the coming months, I will save money to invest in a part time support operator that can handle things when I'm not around. I don't know who, I don't know when, but this is my plan.

I have also started creating subscription payments for all bills such as web hosting requirements, domains. I will create subscriptions for the MXroute resellers themselves so that all bills are paid on time automatically without failure.

I have also seen a review on here that has addressed some issues, that I desperately need to look in to.

I appreciate everyone who's stuck with OnePoundEmail while I have been MIA this last month.

I want big things to happen, and when I get to the point I need to be, I will invest as much as I possibly can in to this brand to better it, improve things, and make something I can be proud of.

Regards,
    Michael C

Couldn't commit long term, or long hours - but if you need a stop gap a couple of hours a day on support to help out I can help you for free until a replacement is found!

Don't have a clue what's been going on but make sure you get you to 100% yourself before you worry about the service you provide! It requires a fully functioning Michael to be fully functional OPE!

Wish you all the best, if you need help or just someone to have a natter to, you know where to reach out!

Things are getting much better my friend, I appreciate you! You've always been a good egg to me.

Anytime! If I take the time to offer its sincere :) We've all been through tough times before, or are suprisingly close to them!

Hope to see you slinging the finest pound quantified email services soon!

Wishing you all the best!

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee