Are you still receiving invoices from SmallWeb or NexusBytes ?

2»

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@FrankZ said:

@MichaelCee said:
    @FrankZ Please can you redact the address mentioned in the email posted in this thread. That is my personal home address, that Jay had no right in continuing to use after I dissolved that company, even though I contacted him multiple times to remove it and any mentions of me, my home address and the since defunct company. Thank you.

Absolutely, address redacted. I am sure all concerned in this thread were unaware of this issue. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

It’s okay my friend. There are still ways to find the address, but since the company is gone I did not want it to be associated with the post-acquisition business that exit scammed people. Thank you!

• @MichaelCee said:

@FrankZ said:

@MichaelCee said:
    @FrankZ Please can you redact the address mentioned in the email posted in this thread. That is my personal home address, that Jay had no right in continuing to use after I dissolved that company, even though I contacted him multiple times to remove it and any mentions of me, my home address and the since defunct company. Thank you.

Absolutely, address redacted. I am sure all concerned in this thread were unaware of this issue. My apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

It’s okay my friend. There are still ways to find the address, but since the company is gone I did not want it to be associated with the post-acquisition business that exit scammed people. Thank you!

I had no idea it was yours man. I would not have posted it otherwise.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@AuroraZero said:

@MichaelCee said:

@FrankZ said:

@MichaelCee said:

No hard feelings! Ever 😊

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • @MichaelCee said:

@AuroraZero said:

@MichaelCee said:

@FrankZ said:

@MichaelCee said:

No hard feelings! Ever 😊

Are you saying @AuroraZero isn't sexy enough to make you hard, ever?

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin MichaelCee
  • @MichaelCee said:
    That is my personal home address, that Jay had no right in continuing to use after I dissolved that company, even though I contacted him multiple times to remove it and any mentions of me, my home address and the since defunct company.

Sue.
    $200 damage per violation.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• I wish I was actually still receiving charges from them. My last domain renewal didn't come with a proof of payment, now NameSilo is holding me hostage.

Sorry for burying this thread, didn't think it was enough to make a new thread. Maybe if more people are being held hostage by NameSilo as I am?

• @Ouji said:
    I wish I was actually still receiving charges from them. My last domain renewal didn't come with a proof of payment, now NameSilo is holding me hostage.

This is why you shouldn't buy domain from resellers.

• @yoursunny said:

@Ouji said:
    I wish I was actually still receiving charges from them. My last domain renewal didn't come with a proof of payment, now NameSilo is holding me hostage.

This is why you shouldn't buy domain from resellers.

Hindsight is 20/20.
    JFK also shouldn't have gone to that motorcade in Dallas.

• @Ouji said:
    Hindsight is 20/20.

We recommend LONG LI QI brand snake gallbladder powder.
    It's good for your eyes and can therefore improve hindsight.

Thanked by (1)Ouji

• Thanks for the heads-up!

I set automatic payments via Paypal; the last one was in 2022. It turns out that it has already been deactivated (by Jay or Paypal).