DALLAS XEON KVM - 3GB VPS @ $3/mo RECURRING - FREE DDoS Protection

edited August 2023 in Offers

Moderator Note 26 August, 2023: This company has been sold to D-DIGITAL LLC the parent company for George Data Center.

Qeru logo

Qeru is a US-based VPS provider. We strive to provide a high-performance, low-cost VPS with low oversubscription rates.

We have 10+ Tier 1 networks and 5000+ peers via our datacenter's upstreams Unitas and Flexential, which include peering with major US and Global ISPs such as Comcast, Spectrum, Verizon, Airtel, Telstra, and more.

All Qeru VPS plans include: Dallas location, KVM virtualization, Virtualizor panel, 1 Tbps DDoS protection, RAID 10 SSD storage, and a LOW CPU oversubscription rate (you only share vCores with 2-3 customers).

Our offers

NOTE: All orders are manually reviewed. We do not allow signups from VPNs, as those will get rejected.

Please also read our FAQ and AUP, or follow us on Twitter.

Small
2 Xeon E5 vCores
3GB RAM
40GB RAID 10 SSD
5000GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
1 IPv4 Address & /64 IPv6 Block
$4/mo
$3/mo recurring with code 25OFFAUG23
ORDER NOW

Medium
4 Xeon E5 vCores
6GB RAM
80GB RAID 10 SSD
7500GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
1 IPv4 Address & /64 IPv6 Block
$8/mo
$6/mo recurring with code 25OFFAUG23
ORDER NOW

We also have other plans which uses the promo code above.

But hurry, the offers above expire on August 28, 2023.

All payments are via PayPal.

Have questions? Just contact us.

Datacenter Information

Datacenter: Flexential Dallas
Network: DediPath (Unitas/Flexential mix)
Test files: 100MB 1000MB
Test IPs: IPv4 23.151.232.4 IPv6 2602:2c8::4
DediPath Dallas Looking Glass

Node specifications

HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9
Dual Intel Xeon E5-2699v3 (2.3GHz x 18 Cores)
256GB RAM
8x1TB RAID 10 SSD
Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Comments

• Comcast Traffic from my upper Midwest home goes to Chicago first then hops onto twelve99 before going to Dallas.

I used to think I have a direct link to Dallas. Oh, well.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• Is this George's Datacenter under another brand? It looks like that's what PayPal checkout is showing.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • The thing is, I have recently sold my business and the PayPal accounts were migrated, so that's the reason why it says this.

• @neelc said:
    The thing is, I have recently sold my business and the PayPal accounts were migrated, so that's the reason why it says this.

Then why do you persist in having a provider tag and posting here as said provider?

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:
    Then why do you persist in having a provider tag and posting here as said provider?

I will ask the moderator to remove the provider tag ASAP.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited August 2023

Provider tag removed and a note added to the OP that the company has been sold to D-DIGITAL LLC aka George Data Center.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @neelc said:
    The thing is, I have recently sold my business and the PayPal accounts were migrated, so that's the reason why it says this.

So when are you (or the “acquirer”) planning to announce this?

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

bloody bullshit. should least announce it. pump and dump again?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Hosting ProviderOG

@FrankZ said:
    Provider tag removed and a note added to the OP that the company has been sold to D-DIGITAL LLC aka George Data Center.

Thank you, we will start announcing special offers in the next few days.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired
    edited August 2023

@georgedatacenter said:

@FrankZ said:

Thank you, we will start announcing special offers in the next few days.

I believe he means a change of ownership announcement especially to clients. Offers are well and good but people need communication from the ones holding their data.

Thanked by (3)terrorgen FrankZ 2bluesc

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.