BuyShared Reseller Resource Allocation

LeeLee OG
edited August 2023 in Help

Can anyone remind me what the CPU/RAM allocation is with BuyShared (Reseller) and if it's the same across all plans or changes with a higher plan? Can't find anything, probably there and I am just not finding it.

Comments

• It's listed at the bottom most on this page.

https://my.frantech.ca/cart.php?gid=27

Thanked by (1)Lee
  • Thanks, I knew it was there somewhere. I thought it increased to 2gb RAM on the higher plan, but clearly not , no idea where I thought that came from :)

Thanked by (2)Ympker shamli
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@Lee said:
    Thanks, I knew it was there somewhere. I thought it increased to 2gb RAM on the higher plan, but clearly not , no idea where I thought that came from :)

Remember good old HostMantis Resource limits when they still had stellar performance, before the ship sunk? Oh, the memories.

Thanked by (3)Lee bikegremlin webcraft
  • @Ympker said: Remember good old HostMantis Resource limits when they still had stellar performance, before the ship sunk? Oh, the memories.

Indeed. They were good. I keep a couple of cheap resellers for family and friends freebies but I will need to find another that has higher resources on the ram.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

CherryVM is an MDDHosting "spinn-off" brand - with the same hardware, infrastructure (the super-fast Plaid platform) and people (so top class):

https://manage.cherryvm.com/store/pay-as-you-go

It is shared only, $2 per month per a shared account.

If you need more account separation, with that performance, Plaid reseller at $30 per month will probably end up cheaper (I run about 20 sites, with 2 GB RAM and 2vCPU each on it with no problems).

Goes without saying I get my usual 10% cut out of every sale.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews