Cheeky work distractions - what are yours?

2»

Comments

• AmitzAmitz OG
    edited January 2020

Sincerely, @Falzo... You owe me 7 hours and more to come. I don't know why, but this kind of stupid gameplay always attracted me and I was happy that I overcame that "passion". Well, I thought I overcame it. Until today. I will send you invoices for my wasted time on a weekly basis now. That might become an expensive mistake of yours! ;)

Bildschirmfoto-2020-01-25-um-21-19-58

Thanked by (4)Falzo MikePT Ympker Bochi

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).
    Certified braindead since 1974 and still perfectly happy.

• Thanked by (1)Amitz

HS4LIFE (+ (* 3 4) (* 5 6))

• AmitzAmitz OG
    edited January 2020

I feel like an Uber-Potato!

Thanked by (1)uptime

Amitz, a very stable genius (it's true!) and Grand Rectumfier of the official LESLOS® (LES League of Shitposters).

• edited January 2020

@Amitz said:
    Sincerely, @Falzo... You owe me 7 hours and more to come. I don't know why, but this kind of stupid gameplay always attracted me and I was happy that I overcame that "passion". Well, I thought I overcame it. Until today.

And yet you probaly have still no idea how far they have already taken that clicking thing in terms of additional levels and layers.
    They do special stuff f.i. on christmas as well...

Gazillions.

Thanked by (1)Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz OG
    edited January 2020

I am at 1.5 million cookies per second in the meantime. I think I will quit my job tomorrow. This here is important! Cookie mass baking seems to be the thing that I was born for.

Thanked by (2)Falzo Ympker

• 3.0 million cookies per second. I discovered the magic of upgrades. Really, @Falzo... That is one of the mothers of time wasting.

Thanked by (2)Falzo Ympker

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@Amitz I think you'd like "My Summer Car".

Thanked by (1)Amitz

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• edited January 2020

@Amitz said:
    3.0 million cookies per second. I discovered the magic of upgrades. Really, @Falzo... That is one of the mothers of time wasting.

you think so?

meant as a warning... you better stop. now. before it's too late...

Thanked by (2)Amitz Ympker
  • Haha! Sick! B)

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

Thanked by (1)Amitz

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• Paper airplanes.

In all seriousness, my phone....

• MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
    Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@Falzo said:

@Amitz said:
    3.0 million cookies per second. I discovered the magic of upgrades. Really, @Falzo... That is one of the mothers of time wasting.

you think so?

meant as a warning... you better stop. now. before it's too late...

Whaaaaaaat???

Thanked by (1)Falzo