Looking for a filthy but cheap /24 :-)

This is a long shot that will make many of you chuckle and keep on scrolling, but please bear with me - looking to get an ipv4 /24 block (RIPE) on the cheap.

Most folks are trying to get something clean with reputable history, but I don't mind having the filthiest, skankiest, blacklisted-everywhere /24 on the Internet - it's mostly for learning, experimenting and personal projects. I know you'll likely to suggest IPv6, but I do have a v6 block already but that's sadly not reachable from half of the net. I should have picked a less expensive hobby, but hey, it's still less expensive than doing drugs :-) Cheers!

=)

Thanked by (1)Calin
Tagged:

Comments

• hostEONShostEONS Hosting ProviderOG

Get it from IPXO, you can probably get it for about $100 per /24

Thanked by (1)taizi

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

• and you can rent iran IP from IPXO,which makes you banned in 3secs if you use it as vpn

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited September 2023

I can give you an ARIN /24 for $89/month, but we may reclaim it with a 90 day (3 month) notice if we need it back.

Thanked by (1)mirkoslav

I am a representative of Advin Servers

• In next months I plan to open my own RIR so that everyone can stop overpaying for IPv4 ranges.
    I'll claim the 240.0.0.0/4 range and give out free /10~/16s like candies.

I'll also operate an IXP where you can announce these prefixes.
    I have a 48-port FastEthernet switch as peering LAN and a Raspberry Pi as route server.
    Every customer gets a shovel, so that they can dig a tunnel through the mantle to where my IXP is located.

Thanked by (2)Janevski webcraft

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @yoursunny said:
    In next months I plan to open my own RIR so that everyone can stop overpaying for IPv4 ranges.

I have a 48-port FastEthernet switch as peering LAN and a Raspberry Pi as route server.
    Every customer gets a shovel, so that they can dig a tunnel through the mantle to where my IXP is located.

Congratulations on your solid business plan and thank you for the invaluable contribution.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny webcraft
  • @yoursunny said:
    In next months I plan to open my own RIR so that everyone can stop overpaying for IPv4 ranges.

Isn't that what DN42 is for? ;)

• Who currently owns 240.0.0.0/4?

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• edited September 2023

@terrorgen said:
    Who currently owns 240.0.0.0/4?

It's mine now.
    240.0.0.0/4 is for computer networking research.
    I major in computer networking so I should be allowed to have it.

@lorian said:
    Isn't that what DN42 is for? ;)

They only give out /22~/28 and they operate tunnels.
    I can give out /10~/16 and it's physical peering.

There's no port fee on my peering LAN.
    The shovel costs $50 plus shipping and handling, but you can reuse your existing one to avoid this charge.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.