6th B'day Special - SSD VPS Sale At CloudCone

FrankZFrankZ Moderator
edited September 2023 in Industry News

Hello Frank,

Pssst! Here's a quick reminder to deploy one of our Pure SSD VPS Deals which are back in stock for a limited-time; the clock is ticking. 🎈

B'day Special - SSD VPS Sale

Linux-based VPS deals utilize Pure SSD storage for blazing speeds, combined with enterprise-grade CPUs for unbeatable performance-to-price ratio. Don't miss out on these rare deals.

• 6th-BDAY-1
  • 2 vCPU Cores
  • 1 GB Dedicated RAM
  • 30 GB RAID-10 Pure SSD Disk
  • 1 TB/Mo Bandwidth at 1 Gb/s
  • 1x IPv4 and 3x IPv6
  • Los Angeles, US
  • $21.21 /Year
  • Use Coupon: 6BDAY
  • Deploy Server

MORE DEALS

Use special coupon code: '6BDAY' on your VPS Plan to stack-up for a bigger birthday discount. Here’s to many more years to come

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

Thanked by (3)sh97 ehab Ympker

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited September 2023

I've had a VM with them in Los Angeles for more than a year. They have been reliable, as in I have never had to make a single ticket during the time I have been with them. Their VM is snappy and does not feel oversold. CPU on my VM is a Xeon E5-2690 v3.

@Cloudcone is one of the early LES registered providers. Although they have not posted an offer here for quite a while. I have no association with CloudCone other than being a customer.

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman Ympker

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• I got the email as well, interesting that in the email it shows "3 TB/Mo Bandwidth at 1 Gb/s" whereas the website shows "1 TB/Mo on 1 Gb/s"

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @sh97 said:
    I got the email as well, interesting that in the email it shows "3 TB/Mo Bandwidth at 1 Gb/s" whereas the website shows "1 TB/Mo on 1 Gb/s"

You are correct. I have updated the OP to show the transfer shown in the cart.

Thanked by (1)sh97

• 3x IPv6?
    Why so stingy?

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @terrorgen said:
    3x IPv6?
    Why so stingy?

I am trying to figure out why @Frankz wrote himself an email about Cloudcone. πŸ€”

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @terrorgen said:
    3x IPv6?
    Why so stingy?

They resell Multacom, who only hands out /64 assignments. You can't have a /64 since they basically only have one that they split up.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited September 2023

So same upstream as racknerd.

What makes cloudcone great, but racknerd bad?

• @terrorgen said:

Basically nothing besides the fact that they kind of try to be a cloud platform and have snapshots, kind of functional ddos protection, an API, etc. Neither provider is very good though, I had a little server with cloudcone for around a year and it was stable but insanely slow. Also for what it's worth, racknerd mostly resells colocrossing in Los Angeles. They have a small footprint with Multacom so not really the same thing.

Thanked by (2)terrorgen FrankZ
  • @fluttershy said:

@terrorgen said:

Basically nothing besides the fact that they kind of try to be a cloud platform and have snapshots, kind of functional ddos protection, an API, etc. Neither provider is very good though, I had a little server with cloudcone for around a year and it was stable but insanely slow. Also for what it's worth, racknerd mostly resells colocrossing in Los Angeles. They have a small footprint with Multacom so not really the same thing.

Racknerd Los Angeles is Multacom too.

• @how said: Racknerd Los Angeles is Multacom too.

Only RackNerd DC2 is Multacom, I have a VM with RackNerd there also. Mostly RackNerd in Los Angeles is ColoCrossing. Much time DC2 (Multacom) is not available at RackNerd only CC.

I like Multacom in Los Angeles. I have had pretty good luck, and network reliability with multiple providers there. Since CloudCone stopped using ssd-cached HDD and went to SSD there has been a rather significant improvement in performance.

@AuroraZero said: I am trying to figure out why @Frankz wrote himself an email about Cloudcone. πŸ€”

Your such a Yeti, you know that right ? :+1:

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

I once won a lifetime dedicated server with Cloudcone and it's still running Proxmox steadily along with 5 IPs :)
    Happy Birthday Cloudcone :D

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Wonder_Woman
  • @FrankZ said: Your such a Yeti, you know that right ?

No right now I am a funny rat smoking a fag. happens every once in awhile when I get stressed out. next might be dwarf drinking a beer, you never know anymore. ;)

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said: Your such a Yeti, you know that right ?

No right now I am a funny rat smoking a fag. happens every once in awhile when I get stressed out. next might be dwarf drinking a beer, you never know anymore. ;)

WTF, you really are a rat smoking a fag. :scream:
    Of course I will always think of you as ....

The big guy

• @FrankZ said:

@AuroraZero said:

@FrankZ said: Your such a Yeti, you know that right ?

WTF, you really are a rat smoking a fag. :scream:
    Of course I will always think of you as ....

The big guy

:lol: You just noticed when I pointed it out. I have had this avatar for a bit now :lol:

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• Not renewing my racknerd service even though it's in the multacom DC in LA after the fiasco where they accused me of CPU abuse without proof and demanding to know what I am running in the VM.