.NET Registration Sale

Sale is for first year only and there's no limit on the number of registrations, as far as I'm aware.

The sale end date may vary between registrars so check the links for more details.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

Comments

• edited September 2023

How are the cheaper ones as registrars?
    Whoever I would buy a domain I would move to different DNS servers anyway.
    Well unless they have a good api so I can write a bash or python script to create/update DNS records.

• @kvidden said: How are the cheaper ones as registrars?

No complaints for any of the registrars listed above :smiley:

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman kvidden

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• porkbun AWESOMENESS coupon drops it to $2.33 for the first year, too

Thanked by (4)nick_ sh97 Not_Oles TheDP
  • @bdl said:
    porkbun AWESOMENESS coupon drops it to $2.33 for the first year, too

If you've never used it before, then yes.

It's a $1 coupon for 1 time use, per customer.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

• Nice sale. Relapse time I guess.

• time to extend

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Does this mean that .net domain registration will get a huge price hike for renewal?

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @bikegremlin said:
    Does this mean that .net domain registration will get a huge price hike for renewal?

They did go up 10% on 1 feb this year, and it's Verisign - so probably yes :)