[Done, Over, Finito] Hey LES! Claim your free Uptime Monitors upgrade!

12346»

Comments

• @hozan said:
    fb70fc2fdec51c5f5231b580354f1765
    Thank you @Andrei, congrats! Please up

Done.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint ialexpw

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• skorousskorous OG
    edited October 2023

@hozan said:

@hozan can you tell me what the title of this thread is?

EDIT: My apologies. My browser got weird so the title change happened after your post. I am at fault.

• @Andrei Not sure if the script is broken but I got

Letting HetrixTools platform know the installation has been completed... ... done. hetrixtools_install.sh: line 194: [: hetrixtools: integer expression expected Starting the agent under the 'hetrixtools' user... ... done. HetrixTools agent installation completed.

• @skorous said:

@hozan said:

EDIT: My apologies. My browser got weird so the title change happened after your post. I am at fault.

Title was changed/updated yesterday :smiley:

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @hozan said:

You need to make your code larger:

082932aa301597b7ad4d57bd82920b85

MOARRRR

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman Decicus
  • @TheDP said:

@skorous said:

@hozan said:

Title was changed/updated yesterday :smiley:

See I thought so! I saw your post and figured it'd just happened. I didn't want to be an asshole without cause. :D

• mannenmannen Hosting Provider

Damn missed it but nice giveaway!

RIPE LIR

• AndreiAndrei Services Provider

@host4cheap said:
    @Andrei Not sure if the script is broken but I got

Letting HetrixTools platform know the installation has been completed... ... done. hetrixtools_install.sh: line 194: [: hetrixtools: integer expression expected Starting the agent under the 'hetrixtools' user... ... done. HetrixTools agent installation completed.

That shouldn't impair the agent's installation or functionality, but it also shouldn't happen.

Please open a ticket on our platform so we can look further into this.

Thanks.

• a9e24c9c8e0b1bd51c07dc60c5fb5287

• @MohamadSY said:
    a9e24c9c8e0b1bd51c07dc60c5fb5287

Reading is difficult

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @bikegremlin said:
    ... but I see no reason to not shamelessly promote my HetrixTools affiliate link: :)
    https://hetrix.tools/u-446651

Thanks for the additional monitors. :)

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@cxg said:

@bikegremlin said:
    ... but I see no reason to not shamelessly promote my HetrixTools affiliate link: :)
    https://hetrix.tools/u-446651

Thanks for the additional monitors. :)

Note that in order to keep the extra monitors you must log into your HetrixTools account at least once every 30 days.

They remove the extra monitors from "inactive" accounts.

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman cxg

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Missed the giveaway ... But will the 1.x script/agent package auto-selfupdate?
    Or do I need to manually update package on my nodes? 😅
    (Manually updated a couple, looks good! :+1: )

• @flips said:
    Missed the giveaway ... But will the 1.x script/agent package auto-selfupdate?

It didn't upgrade between minor versions so I doubt it does major versions.

Thanked by (1)flips
  • @skorous said:

@flips said:

Might break the agent on OpenBSD (had some trouble work getting it to run IIRC) ... On FreeBSD I gave up (a good while since I tried). :sunglasses:

• @flips said:

@skorous said:

@flips said:

Might break the agent on OpenBSD (had some trouble work getting it to run IIRC) ... On FreeBSD I gave up (a good while since I tried). :sunglasses:

Indeed a shame this is for linux only. I'm using FreeBSD on some boxes too and I run their php agent to monitor it (had to install php anyways). It's just a workaround though, waiting for the day *BSD is supported. ;)

Thanked by (1)flips
  • @Andrei - looks like these instructions don't work on v2 of the script - https://docs.hetrixtools.com/misconfigured-network-interface-name/

• AndreiAndrei Services Provider

@bdl said:
    @Andrei - looks like these instructions don't work on v2 of the script - https://docs.hetrixtools.com/misconfigured-network-interface-name/

In v2 NetworkInterfaces was moved to the config file /etc/hetrixtools/hetrixtools.cfg.

Thanked by (1)bdl
  • Missed the give away!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@DanSummer said:

Missed the give away!

Shows up more often at LES so as to not miss more giveaways. :)

Thanked by (1)DanSummer

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@DanSummer said:

Missed the give away!

Shows up more often at LES so as to not miss more giveaways. :)

I usually visit 10-15 times a day. But for some strange reason I missed his post.
    I'll do better next time :)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ