Black Friday SNEAK PEAK - Epyc based 5Gbps KVM VPS in Netherlands and USA 50% off + DOUBLE BW in US!

MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider
edited October 2023 in Offers

IncogNET LLC is kicking things off a bit early with offering LES early access to our planned Black Friday deals.

These are in somewhat limited supply as we finalize our Netherlands network and hardware upgrades. As you may know, we've recently migrated customers to Epyc platforms, away from Ryzen, and increased our BW commit so we can offer 5Gbps connectivity on all plans in the NL, just like our US based plans!

Quick details:

Launched in 2020, we're all about offering privacy and supporting free speech in a landscape that's lacking both. With us, you get a no-nonsense ordering process that doesn't ask you for invasive personal info, crypto payment options we handle in-house, and a commitment to supporting projects that prioritize privacy. We're neutral when it comes to politics and speech, and abide by the law of the land in which we operate in. Not into any of that? No worries. Our service's performance and stability speak for themselves.

We accept PayPal and crypto.

Every VPS comes with dual-stack networking (IPv4 and IPv6), 5Gbps connectivity, 5 Free Offsite Snapshots, DDoS Protection, and a VPS control panel with rDNS control, OS templates, ISO installer, key manager, remote console, power cycle options, and more!

We can only double the BW in the USA! Contact Us after ordering for the increase.

The Deals

Here are our stock plans: https://incognet.io/kvm-vps , the promotion is for ALL plans but LES doesn't let providers advertise anything that is more than "$7/mo" so many are not listed on this forum post. The ones we can put on LES are shown below.

1 vCPU | 0.5GB RAM | 20GB Storage | 10TB/mo BW @ 5Gbps | $50 per year $25 per year

1 vCPU | 1GB RAM | 25GB Storage | 10TB/mo BW @ 5Gbps | $26 per quarter $13 per quarter

1 vCPU | 2GB RAM | 30GB Storage |10TB/mo BW @ 5Gbps | $38 per quarter $19 per quarter

There are two different coupon codes depending on what you're trying to buy. The smaller plans must be paid for quarterly at minimum, but the coupon works for longer payment cycles for larger discounts. The larger plans can be purchased on a month to month basis, or on larger cycles as well. This is to limit our loss to processing fees and to weed out the problematic clients that cheap monthly deals attract.

USE COUPON CODE: BF2024SMALL For the smaller plans from 512MB of RAM to 4GB of RAM. Only works for Quarterly, Annually, Biennially or Triennially paid plans. View all plans here.

USE COUPON CODE: BF2024BIGGIE For any of the plans 6GB of RAM or larger. It works on all payment terms, including monthly. View all plans here.

We can only double the BW in the USA! Contact Us after ordering for the increase.

NETWORK STUFF

Speedtests for both locations:

For the below tests we're using https://network-speed.xyz/, which we find is more suitable for testing network speeds. Both servers are using our 4GB VPS plan and using Debian 12 on an active, production server. I ran two tests on each VPS. One 'global' test, and one regional test.

Netherlands:

USA:

(For this promotion we'll double the bandwidth of your VPS plan in the United States only.)

Coming Soon to IncogNET

• Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA location. We'll have the same VPS plans there, and will extend this promotion to our Allentown location as well. We may have this ready even as early in the next day or two.
  • IncogVPN - Our WireGuard VPN service that will be available in eight locations, all under our network and IP space. Currently waiting for our Allentown POP to be ready and our Kansas City location to be upgraded before launch. ETA (ideally): End of Year
  • IncogDNS - This will be a simple to use, affordable, basic but proper. DNS is one of those things that is too important to mess up or do incorrectly, and by default should be DDoS protected and geographically diverse to help protect against service disruption. We want to offer various levels of DNS service, both free and paid. More details coming soon.
  • MyPrivateInbox - Our take on a privacy focused email solution. Bring your own domain, or maybe even use one of ours. Still very early in the testing / experimentation phase to know when this will launch. Planned or current features: Webmail accessible over multiple privacy networks, full disk encryption of mail server, at-rest encryption for actual emails, built in PGP Encryption tools, E-Mail scheduler (Write it now, send it later, automatically) and SMTP, IMAP, and POP support for added flexibility.

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
[ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

Comments

• Good luck with sales! Looking forward to the private email service

Thanked by (2)MannDude lapua
  • @MannDude said: IncogVPN - Our WireGuard VPN service

This gonna be interesting. Looking forward to this. I hope the pricing to be lower than competition.

Thanked by (2)MannDude lapua
  • Naming a town after a Billy Joel song; how do they get away with it

Thanked by (1)MannDude
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@marcopolio said:
    Naming a town after a Billy Joel song; how do they get away with it

Name the town long before the song ?

Thanked by (2)MannDude saibal

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@marcopolio said:

Name the town long before the song ?

hehehe 🎣

Thanked by (1)MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider

@marcopolio said:

Anthem for the American rust-belt.

Thanked by (2)marcopolio FrankZ

We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
    [ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

• I'm looking forward to the Allentown, PA location! I used to live nearby there :)

Thanked by (2)localhost FrankZ
  • @Wonder_Woman said:
    I'm looking forward to the Allentown, PA location! I used to live nearby there :)

My cousins would live nearby.. I think Bethlehem... would visit them often. Would be a nice location

Thanked by (1)Wonder_Woman
  • Welp, good luck with these offers.

Végre nem butulok tovább

Allentown, PA coming online in the next 24 hours!

Allentown is now live.

We'll be doing DOUBLE DISK SPACE in addition to DOUBLE BW in this location. We can only double the disk in Allentown, we can not offer this in our Liberty Lake or Netherlands location! These products are now available and the coupon codes listed earlier will work for them.

Open a ticket after order and we'll increase your BW and Disk space in this new location. :)

Using the same metrics as the other speedtests (Debian 12, 4GB RAM plan)

• @MannDude said:

Allentown is now live.

We'll be doing DOUBLE DISK SPACE in addition to DOUBLE BW in this location. We can only double the disk in Allentown, we can not offer this in our Liberty Lake or Netherlands location! These products are now available and the coupon codes listed earlier will work for them.

Open a ticket after order and we'll increase your BW and Disk space in this new location. :)

Woohoo

Is it possible to transfer my service from 2022 (I think) to Allentown? @MannDude

• Is there a Looking Glass for Allentown, PA?

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

@localhost said:

@MannDude said:

Allentown is now live.

Woohoo

Is it possible to transfer my service from 2022 (I think) to Allentown? @MannDude

Sure, just open a ticket. It won't have the promotional resources added, however.

@TheDP said:
    Is there a Looking Glass for Allentown, PA?

Not yet. Test IPv4 23.137.253.1 Test IPv6 2602:fc24:19::1. Will get one up when I get back to the desk in a bit.

Thanked by (3)TheDP localhost FrankZ

• Thanks for the offer. But I found that the KVM VPS from NL page with "@ 1Gbps BW".
    But your "network-speed.xyz" results were 5gbps.
    So, If I ordered one NL-KVM-4096, can I get more than 1gbps on my ""network-speed.xyz" results?

@zqxinran said:
    Thanks for the offer. But I found that the KVM VPS from NL page with "@ 1Gbps BW".
    So, If I ordered one NL-KVM-4096, can I get more than 1gbps on my ""network-speed.xyz" results?

Yes.

The website is a typo, it was 1Gbps for a long time while USA was 5Gbps. I'll push an update in a sec.

We're just about done migrating users in the Netherlands away from old Ryzen builds to Epyc servers with 10G NICs, so we can finally offer 5Gbps Virtual Servers just like we do in the US.

Thanked by (2)zqxinran FrankZ

• Are you and @crunchbits located in the same DC?

The all seeing eye sees everything...

@MannDude said:

@zqxinran said:
    Thanks for the offer. But I found that the KVM VPS from NL page with "@ 1Gbps BW".

Yes.

The website is a typo, it was 1Gbps for a long time while USA was 5Gbps. I'll push an update in a sec.

We're just about done migrating users in the Netherlands away from old Ryzen builds to Epyc servers with 10G NICs, so we can finally offer 5Gbps Virtual Servers just like we do in the US.

Fixed

Thanked by (1)zqxinran

edited November 2023

@terrorgen said:
    Are you and @crunchbits located in the same DC?

Yes. But someone hit the market first :) (Thanks for letting us launch first @crunchbits )

Thanked by (2)treesmokah FrankZ

@TheDP said:
    Is there a Looking Glass for Allentown, PA?

https://pa-lg.as210630.net/

• any yabs?

• @MannDude said:

Allentown is now live.

Ordered one, thanks!

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @terrorgen said:

They're a downstream of crunchbits in the US

Thanked by (3)FrankZ terrorgen MannDude
  • Vouch, top tier service.

Thanked by (1)MannDude
  • @fluttershy said:

@terrorgen said:

Tricky situation to be in, innit?

@terrorgen said:

@fluttershy said:

@terrorgen said:

Tricky situation to be in, innit?

How so?

We're using our own IPs and ASN and have our own policies, as well as different hardware builds than what they use for their clients. The owner and I chit-chat frequently and they treat us well. We also use them in our Liberty Lake location. Crunchbits is good people.

Thanked by (1)Wonder_Woman

• @MannDude I saw above you said transfer can be done to PA. Would it be possible to move my Liberty Lake service to NL as well?

• edited November 2023

@MannDude said: How so?

From my perspective, crunchbits and you compete for the same pool of customers here but they also own resources that you run your business on... (what I can see, Idk what Idk)

I know they are nice guys, but I am trained to sniff out conflicts of interest, so...

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

@sh97 said:
    @MannDude I saw above you said transfer can be done to PA. Would it be possible to move my Liberty Lake service to NL as well?

Absolutely. Just open a ticket. A bit behind on tickets but will try to knock them out today.

@terrorgen said:

@MannDude said: How so?

From my perspective, crunchbits and you compete for the same pool of customers here but they also own resources that you run your business on... (what I can see, Idk what Idk)

I know they are nice guys, but I am trained to sniff out conflicts of interest, so...

Ah, gotcha. I'd say we target two different segments of the market and operate our businesses differently as seen by our marketing styles and choices of words used on our websites. Our relationship isn't an uncommon one in this industry, all things considered.

Thanked by (1)sh97

• Copped one EU and one USA KVM, paid annually :--)

Thanked by (1)MannDude