Cloudflare is having some hick-ups

bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer
edited November 2023 in Outages

There was an outage a few days ago.

Now, apparently, they managed to plug the coffee maker into the main switches and routers plug again...

https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/

LES uses Cloudflare, so if you are having any problems - keep calm, it will pass. :)

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

Thanked by (2)Janevski FrankZ

Comments

• few hours ago I'm experiencing dns update issue, good to see they already restored it

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• Hiccup.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Encoders said:
    few hours ago I'm experiencing dns update issue, good to see they already restored it

Too late...
    LES has already lost milllllions!

Must have been a saboteur, paid with some purple bucks!
    There is no other logical explanation.
    :)

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

My rant (and the link to the post-mortem incident report):

https://bike.bikegremlin.com/17645/cycling-industry-nonsense/#comment-6807

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• Quite a long outage - I was still experiencing random API errors & email forwarding related issues last night. Glad to see it's now mostly resolved

• Was the outage on paid plans too or just free plans? because I know that they have different infrastructure for paid ones.

• @yusra said:
    Was the outage on paid plans too or just free plans? because I know that they have different infrastructure for paid ones.

Both were effected. I don't know if they were similarly effected though. To my knowledge, paid and free users share most of the infrastructure.

• host_chost_c Hosting Provider

@webcraft said: Both were effected. I don't know if they were similarly effected though. To my knowledge, paid and free users share most of the infrastructure.

I think that is right.

Well they filter a lot of shit, so it can happen.

Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

• @yusra said:
    Was the outage on paid plans too or just free plans? because I know that they have different infrastructure for paid ones.

I noticed it aswell on a free Plan as I updated my DNS records during the time and took hours for it to actually update