iHostART - Complain - Praise - Feedback - Meme - Chit Chat

12346»

Comments

• @sh97 said:
    I guess he had enough. Got this email now. It was actually working better after the migration to newer hardware (from <1Mbps to ~50Mbps)

Hello dear customers,
    due to repeated and endless problems with NAT services, we would like to inform you that these services will be closed at the end of the billing period, please cancel your paypal subscription whenever and if you receive invoices for these services, just ignore them and you don't pay them, your service will end automatically at the end of the billing period, we do this because a lot of people abuse a service of only 0.50 cents/month and received a lot of problems/complaints related to the operation of these VPS- uri, NAT VPSs are an abandoned project for us in future services
    Thanks for you understand

Regards,
    Calin - iHostART

Oh no! I dont have enough money for a new VPS. I'm a student.

• @yoursunny said:
    Waiting for refugee offers.

My theory is that one cannot make a piracy friendly host in the western world. But, we'll see.

• @Janevski said:

@yoursunny said:

My theory is that one cannot make a piracy friendly host in the western world. But, we'll see.

Romania is Eastern Europe

Thanked by (1)Calin
  • edited November 2023

@ccc said:

@Janevski said:

@yoursunny said:

Romania is Eastern Europe

Romania is part of the western world.
    Which means if you piss off enough some entity from the western world, whether that is with free speech, trademark usage or with pure piracy, you are within reach.

https://european-union.europa.eu/principles-countries-history/country-profiles/romania_en
    https://www.interpol.int/Who-we-are/Member-countries/Europe/ROMANIA
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania_in_NATO

Thanked by (1)host_c
  • hey @Calin, i already mentioned to close my account in this comment

@Encoders said:

@Calin said:

@Encoders said: hey @Calin any plan adding debian bookworm in the reinstall panel?

>
    Hello , very sorry but most probality no

Regards,
    Calin

Please fullfill my request in ticket #WBE-435236

I decided to not deal with your service anymore, and i do not want to keep my client area account. there are just too many problem.

1. Your available OS are too cripled, systemd-resolved doesn't work out of the box which causes /etc/resolv.conf to fail just like I mentioned in ticket #NRE-084178
    2. Default dropbear ssh is a bit iffy, especially when you didn't configure it to accept ssh keys be default, in fresh install.
    3. /sbin isn't included in $PATH by default, and it's funny since the default user is root on fresh install. Do you even test your OS before adding it into the install panel?
    4. I think you should provide both OS that install like other VPS Provider, if you want slim version, separate them.
    5. Uptime are too terrible https://i.ibb.co/QfNtwf7/image.png
    6. Actual internet speed is too terrible https://i.ibb.co/PxxsRh5/image.png
    7. I can't even access your panel properly too https://i.ibb.co/9qKK7rD/image.png. yes this is includes your client area too with frequent error like this

other than this I'm also disappointed you just told me to fuck off into the new micronode panel after that migration, you didn't tell me beforehand in email, just giving a new login for new panel without moving my data at all.

I think it's time to move on, after idling more than 6 month and I'm about to use it just to found out it's not usable for me.

why are you still charging me because i forgot to clean up your mess?

Transaction id is 9TX04368S48070604. and i no longer has access to your whmcs member area. if you're not refunding me at very late in next monday, this is your last warning before i file a chargeback.

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• host_chost_c Hosting Provider
    edited December 2023

@Janevski said:

@yoursunny said:

Well you are kinda right on this, Legal notices can be ignored. All is Funny until you get a mail from DNSC + an official document stamped by a GOV entity that basically says you are...... on the wrong side of the penis.

EDIT:

I read PIRACY, not privacy, damn, I need to get some sleep.

Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@host_c said:

@Janevski said:

@yoursunny said:

Well you are kinda right on this, Legal notices can be ignored. All is Funny until you get a mail from DNSC + an official document stamped by a GOV entity that basically says you are...... on the wrong side of the penis.

EDIT:

I read PIRACY, not privacy, damn, I need to get some sleep.

I read PENIS. damn, you need to get some sleep.

Thanked by (2)Janevski host_c

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@host_c said:
    on the wrong side of the penis.

I.. uhh... wh... which side is the wrong side? Asking for a friend. =)

Thanked by (2)Janevski host_c
  • @host_c said: you are...... on the wrong side of the penis.

Thanked by (1)crunchbits
  • host_chost_c Hosting Provider

@crunchbits said:

@host_c said:
    on the wrong side of the penis.

I.. uhh... wh... which side is the wrong side? Asking for a friend. =)

Maybe this will help: =)

Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

We added Ubuntu 24 templeate!It's avilable now on our control panel

Regards,
    Calin

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

@Encoders said: Transaction id is 9TX04368S48070604. and i no longer has access to your whmcs member area. if you're not refunding me at very late in next monday, this is your last warning before i file a chargeback.

>

Sorry for late replay but we thing give you refund

Regards,
    Calin