We're excited to launch free webspace testing! Free 1month!

Free webspace from OVH, France

We are building a webspace in the next region, and each server will be renewed for 1 year
And won't get any worries

**10 GB SSD Disk Space
1 Domain
5 Sub Domains
5 Email Accounts
5 MySQL Databases
5 FTP Accounts
1 TB Bandwidth

OVH defense
Plesk Control Panel
Support Git, SSH, email**
We charge $0.01 for fraudulent verification. Payment: Paypal
If you can't use Paypal, you can create a ticket with instructions.
The first 15 people to register can upgrade to 100GB Disk Space for free ! ! !
(Need to create a ticket)

Go buy!
https://tanuno.com/

Or do 3 push-ups to get it!
You can test webspace performance and send reviews

Which area do you need?
  1. Asia / Hong Kong / Japan etc...13 votes
    1. Europe / Germany Netherland etc...
      30.77%
    2. US
      46.15%
    3. AU
        7.69%
    4. UK
      15.38%
Thanked by (1)bbass

Comments

• @yoursunny Do you need to do push-ups? I haven't seen you doing push-ups for a long time <3

Thanked by (2)yoursunny Ganonk
  • @Desite said:
    @yoursunny Do you need to do push-ups? I haven't seen you doing push-ups for a long time <3

If you're looking for exclusive push-ups, you'll have to pay for it.

Not sure what his rates are but I'm sure he'll be willing to do 1 push-up for 1 US Dollar.

If you would like to pay using PayPal, that'll be minimum 7 push-ups, or else, anything lesser that, you'll have to make payment via Venmo, Bluebird or CashApp.

PaaS = Push-ups as a Service

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @Desite said:
    @yoursunny Do you need to do push-ups? I haven't seen you doing push-ups for a long time <3

I cannot sell push-ups due to immigration and tax reasons.
    I'm currently selling a GreenCloudVPS server with 2GB RAM 50GB NVMe 1TB monthly transfer in Tokyo that is loaded with two free push-up videos.
    $86/3y, next due date 2024-11-26.
    Pay me $42 (PayPal) or $40 (Venmo/CashApp), and you get the VPS along with its content.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• I paid $0.01 (2 yen in Japanese yen) with PayPal to try it out.

• I registered an account using Gmail, but I don't seem to receive any emails from the system.
    • I am using it in English, but Chinese is displayed on the Tanuno Web Dashboard.
    • When entrusting a domain from a name server to cPanel, it should be necessary to configure the domain name servers (ns1.example.com and ns2.example.com), but that information is not available on the web. Since the Server IP exists, I can browse the web by specifying the A record, but if this continues, I will have problems using email.

Once I'm able to manage domains in cPanel, I'll try something more specific.

BALLOON | FU-SEN from Japan - You may know me from other places...

• @balloon said: When entrusting a domain from a name server to cPanel, it should be necessary to configure the domain name servers (ns1.example.com and ns2.example.com), but that information is not available on the web. Since the Server IP exists, I can browse the web by specifying the A record, but if this continues, I will have problems using email.

Probably ns1.gocheapweb.com and ns2.gocheapweb.com. I leave this for anyone experiencing the same problem.

• @Desite said: We charge $0.01 for fraudulent verification. Payment: Paypal

But what if i cannot afford $0.01? :pensive:

• @Janevski said:

@Desite said: We charge $0.01 for fraudulent verification. Payment: Paypal

Do 3 pushups.

Thanked by (1)Janevski

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Change domain and Change username do not work in the control panel when logged in at tanuno.com (not cPanel) with the following error message:

Failed to :modifyacct: on the :cPanel: server, check the error logs for further details

• Sorry for not replying to the ticket in the past two days, because we are preparing for activities. I hope you all have a happy Halloween! =)

• @Desite said:
    Support Git, SSH, email**

The first 15 people to register can upgrade to 100GB Disk Space for free ! ! !
    (Need to create a ticket)

I've got tickets in for about a week on the ssh and the diks space bump. Any progress? (I tried to login and check on the ticket status, but my password isn't being accepted and the password recovery email hasn't arrived. And now https://tanuno.com seems to be down?)

Weird, but I still have access to the cpanel portal.

• It looks like Tanino's system has been updated. It seems that the new provision of Free webspace has ended and the correct service has started. My account, which I had already applied for, is still able to connect to FTP and use cPanel, but I seem to have lost my Tanino.com control panel. How can I change my main domain?

• @Desite deadpool? @balloon my cpanel login doesn't work anymore--how about yours?

• @yoursunny said:

@Janevski said:

Do 3 pushups.

All the way down? :o
    And all the way up?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @Janevski said:

@yoursunny said:

@Janevski said: