Black-Week 2023 Should we wait or go wild the whole month?

MathiasMathias Hosting Provider

So I'm at the point of Let's go wild the whole month, but what to hear what your guy's options are on this. Should I wait with the discounts till black week?

Luxvps - Hosting services with outstanding customer support
"You only have the fun you make yourself"

Thanked by (1)armandorg

Comments

• best to wait.

no need to rush anything now.

Thanked by (2)Mathias lapua
  • UNLESS IT IS 7€/yr INSANE DEALS

• edited November 2023

Yes, no rush. If you go too early, people will skip you on the holy days if you don't offer something better then. If your offers now are too bad because else you can't offer something better on bf, people will skip you now.

Thanked by (1)Mathias
  • plan 3 offers.

1- on BF day
    2- on Cyber Monday

3- have a limited FLASH --- MUST buy --- offers.

Thanked by (1)Mathias
  • MathiasMathias Hosting Provider

@ehab said:
    plan 3 offers.

1- on BF day
    2- on Cyber Monday

3- have a limited FLASH --- MUST buy --- offers.

Thanks for the idea ehab!

Thanked by (1)ehab

• In the black week there will be too many deals, a few first wouldn't hurt

Thanked by (1)Mathias

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• @FAT32 said:
    UNLESS IT IS 7€/yr INSANE DEALS

€7/year
    LXC
    1 core E5v2, 5% persistent usage
    128MB RAM
    3GB HDD
    NAT IPv4 with 20 ports
    /64 IPv6
    250GB monthly transfer

Insanely low spec dealz.

Thanked by (1)FAT32

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Thanked by (2)Mathias hornet
  • @bdl said:

Thanked by (3)Mathias FrankZ bdl
  • @ehab said:
    best to wait.

why ? Christmas can come early this year !

• @cold said:

@ehab said:
    best to wait.

why ? Christmas can come early this year !

Thanked by (3)Mathias bdl hornet
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Your best deals should be saved for the BF mega-thread on LES. Just saying :)

Thanked by (2)sh97 Mathias

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Go wild already with the best you got. Either people will jump on it and you get business. Or "the best you got" is not worth BF amyway...

Thanked by (1)Mathias
  • JabJab
    edited November 2023

I mean you can take peoples money now... or compete with everyone else on BF and who knows if your epic deal will still be epic.

Advin already took my BF money with a f%&* pre-order, sooooooo...

Thanked by (1)Mathias

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Ehhh do it man! Just do it! I have BF money burning a hole in my account just do it!!!!!

Thanked by (1)Mathias

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Going wild the whole month will just make you appear crazy.

But going wild on Black Friday will help you fit right in :smiley:

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @FrankZ said:

Is @WSS (the personality, not necessarily the original account owner) going to host the megathread?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:

Is @WSS (the personality, not necessarily the original account owner) going to host the megathread?

I don't know, does he want to ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• MathiasMathias Hosting Provider

@TheDP said:
    Going wild the whole month will just make you appear crazy.

But what if I am crazy? haha! jokes aside.

• @Mathias said:

@TheDP said:
    Going wild the whole month will just make you appear crazy.

But what if I am crazy? haha! jokes aside.

Fire away! :smiley:

Thanked by (1)Mathias

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• edited November 2023

@Mathias said: the whole month

Thing is, if the sale is a limited time only, then you get the panicking greedy behavior of customers.
    If the offer lasts more, or the quantity is not limited, in other words if you make it more available, the impulse buyer is less likely to buy.

So you need to offer like, limited time offer, i have only 5 potatoes, selling them right now at non-inflated low low prices, tomorrow they'll be gone.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @Janevski said:

@Mathias said: the whole month

Thing is, if the sale is a limited time only, then you get the panicking greedy behavior of customers.
    If the offer lasts more, or the quantity is not limited, in other words if you make it more available, the impulse buyer is less likely to buy.

So you need to offer like, limited time offer, i have only 5 potatoes, selling them right now at non-inflated low low prices, tomorrow they'll be gone.

Stay away from my taters!!!!! :p

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @Janevski said:

Tomorrow 7 more potatoes are harvested, selling for even cheaper.
    You bought a potato yesterday?
    Buy another potato to reduce your average cost!

• edited November 2023

@FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:

Does it matter?
    We all know the @WSS account and the @Nekki account are controlled by LES moderators.
    Essentially, they are @System with avatars.
    You can login as these accounts and write in the style of respective personalities in order to generate drama clicks.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2023

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:

@yoursunny said:

@FrankZ said:

Does it matter?
    We all know the @WSS account and the @Nekki account are controlled by LES moderators.
    Essentially, they are @System with avatars.
    You can login as these accounts and write in the style of respective personalities in order to generate drama clicks.

I am sure you know that what you are saying is untrue. Nobody could impersonate those two characters and hope to pull it off. As far as I know only the Flying_Chinaman account is controlled by LES moderators. :trollface: /derail

Thanked by (2)terrorgen yoursunny

• @ehab said: 3- have a limited FLASH --- MUST buy --- offers.

I scanned this thread three times from top to bottom and the other way around, did I miss them? :-P

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

DM me with package plans and order links and I'll let you know if you should go wild 😜

Thanked by (3)FrankZ yoursunny Mathias

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Need to throw away my black wallet.

Thanked by (1)Mathias
  • @Fritz said:
    Need to throw away my black wallet.

Thanked by (1)Mathias

• the sooner the better B)

Thanked by (1)Mathias