[NL] Black Friday to Cyber Monday deals || NVME VPS plans and NVME Shared and Reseller Webhosting!

2»

Comments

• liteserverliteserver Hosting ProviderOG

@Jay_zr said:
    For test, I bought a 1 month hours ago and I'm very satisfied with it. Thank you for your great product.
    But 1 question. Can you make an invoice of 6 months and change my 1 month to 6 months? Also do I get the discount of 6 months added to the BF discount?

Just open a ticket, we're happy to arrange this change in billing cycle for you :smile:

LiteServer.nl - Since 2007 the place where quality meets you!
    NL located // AS60404 // KVM based NVMe, SSD and HDD Storage VPSes, NVME Shared and Reseller Hosting

• Reseller 4 comes up as €126,72 EUR per year rather than €100 EUR. Do we open a ticket for refund??

• liteserverliteserver Hosting ProviderOG

@NerdUno said:
    Reseller 4 comes up as €126,72 EUR per year rather than €100 EUR. Do we open a ticket for refund??

Please make an order, and open a ticket afterwards. We'll update the invoice to the pricing as shown in the offer.

LiteServer.nl - Since 2007 the place where quality meets you!
    NL located // AS60404 // KVM based NVMe, SSD and HDD Storage VPSes, NVME Shared and Reseller Hosting

• @liteserver said: 2023BF-NVME-1:

• 2 Cores (AMD EPYC 9754)
    • 2GB RAM
    • 10GB NVME RAID-10 storage
    • 10TB bandwidth per month @ 1Gbps, once reached 10Mbps unmetered
    • 1 IPv4 address + /64 IPv6 subnet