• edited December 2023

vps is completely suspended

• edited December 2023

@KuYeHQ said:

oof that's big

• @KuYeHQ said:

if you use PayPal,just file a Charge back and give your money back. Don't use Virmach again.

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@KuYeHQ said:
    yes, I am a multi-account user. If I remember correctly, I should have replied to you last year. When you were preparing to rectify multi-account users, but in the end you made the world peaceful. After you opened the $3 push , my account number decreased a little, but I don’t deny that I still have more than 3 accounts. The last time I directly purchased the vir vps was in January. when I saw the above event, Japan was no longer available, so I didn't buy one for my nephew :)

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Holy balls - that guy even bought Mystery Box rather than fixing his multi-account status.

Thanked by (1)imok

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited December 2023

@FrankZ said:

@KuYeHQ said:

>

Thank you find out this reply half a year ago. If vir can close the account half a year ago, instead of closing it soon after renewal, he can make more people shut up

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@FrankZ said:

@KuYeHQ said:
    yes, I am a multi-account user. If I remember correctly, I should have replied to you last year. When you were preparing to rectify multi-account users, but in the end you made the world peaceful. After you opened the $3 push , my account number decreased a little, but I don’t deny that I still have more than 3 accounts. The last time I directly purchased the vir vps was in January. when I saw the above event, Japan was no longer available, so I didn't buy one for my nephew :)

The worst part is most if not all these people weren't even directly targeted. It's just such a mess that in dealing with a few accounts it ballooned uncontrollably into this and I haven't even pulled out our actual nuke feature, this is just me trying to minimize impact. It somehow just kept circling into the same group of accounts so I had to take action as there's only so much I can do if people want to continue disregarding all suggestions to avoid this scenario.

I don't think he was lying about using the $3 transfer feature though. Only problem is seems like it was only used when more convenient and not necessarily as a common sense thing. If I could name any one person that's most blatantly disregarded everything over the last 5 years probably it would be him so I can't say I'm shocked he eventually landed in a situation where so many kept leading back to him. If anything he's been the luckiest guy and still technically is since I still haven't decided to focus on his accounts any further. There's a file somewhere collected over the years of every compilation of services related to him and it's a good amount. This one account he screenshotted isn't even the main cluster I've seen in the past.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint ZA_capetown

@Jab said:
    Holy balls - that guy even bought Mystery Box rather than fixing his multi-account status.

I don't think it's fixable at this point, so we kind of left him alone. I'm assuming either he's one of our biggest fans/collectors or a big scalper, or both.

@KuYeHQ said:

@FrankZ said:

@KuYeHQ said:

>

Thank you find out this reply half a year ago. If vir can close the account half a year ago, instead of closing it soon after renewal, he can make more people shut up

Just buy the extra support level for your major accounts to protect your services. I can assure you with the amount of time we've had to spend dealing with your shenanigans, it's a huge bargain.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Franzkafka said: if you use PayPal,just file a Charge back and give your money back.

This is not really an advisable strategy with any provider. Virtually all provider's will terminate your account if you do a PayPal dispute. It is always better to try to work within a providers T&C and try to work out a solution with the provider directly.

Now if you are one of those people that goes around knowingly violating providers T&C and want to try the charge back angle, I understand that you probably expect that there is nothing to lose at that point, but seldomly will PayPal find in your favor.

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• JabJab
    edited December 2023

HOW MANY CHICKENS KILLED?!

HOW MANY SUB 7$ PER YEAR CHICKENS DIED?

• edited December 2023

Here is Chinaman's conspiracy theory:
    VirmAch is creating space for the foreseeable flash sale

@Franzkafka and @FrankZ emm...

smartass shitposting satirist

• @VirMach said:

@Jab said:
    Holy balls - that guy even bought Mystery Box rather than fixing his multi-account status.

I don't think it's fixable at this point, so we kind of left him alone. I'm assuming either he's one of our biggest fans/collectors or a big scalper, or both.

It's actually quite easy to judge. The likelihood of scalpers increasing the number of VPSes in an account without decreasing any is very low. Moreover, scalper accounts are unlikely to have so many VPSes because the risk would be too high.

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    Here is Chinaman's conspiracy theory:
    VirmAch is creating space for the foreseeable flash sale

It's the same guy using the same playbook as last time like it will work out better for him this time. Let's see if it does. It's so weird I could have sworn he said he'd never use us again multiple times when he comes back here and tries so hard to convince people not to make purchases, yet he still seems to at the very least dedicate a significant amount of his time to purchasing or reselling VirMach services.

@ben said:

@VirMach said:

@Jab said:

It's actually quite easy to judge. The likelihood of scalpers increasing the number of VPSes in an account without decreasing any is very low. Moreover, scalper accounts are unlikely to have so many VPSes because the risk would be too high.

They should reconsider their strategy. Perhaps get together and compare numbers, they'd likely see that the ones that consolidate services have lower risk. It's basically keeping all your eggs in one basket versus hiding them scattered on train tracks.

• @KuYeHQ said:

Just buy the extra support level for your major accounts to protect your services. I can assure you with the amount of time we've had to spend dealing with your shenanigans, it's a huge bargain.

You make me feel very scared, I will not believe you. In July and August, I thought it would be better not to hold any vps from vir. Now it will become a reality. Frankly speaking, my multiple accounts are buy others. the final purpose is not for reselling. The money I earned from reselling vir's vps only 10% of the money I bought from vir's vps. This is obviously an unqualified scalper. Finally, I will try to get it back through paypal 20% or even less money, because I usually use alipay to pay for vir's vps (alipay has no controversial features, otherwise I would give it a try)
    BYE VIRMACH

• Bye KuYeHQ

I have no idea why would you buy even more services (and not fix your multiaccount status) if you know that VirMach hates those and it backfires from time to time, especially with Joined March 2022.

Thanked by (1)DanSummer

• @VirMach said: versus hiding them scattered on train tracks.

edited December 2023

@KuYeHQ said: You make me feel very scared, I will not believe you. In July and August, I thought it would be better not to hold any vps from vir. Now it will become a reality. Frankly speaking, my multiple accounts are buy others. the final purpose is not for reselling. The money I earned from reselling vir's vps only 10% of the money I bought from vir's vps. This is obviously an unqualified scalper. Finally, I will try to get it back through paypal 20% or even less money, because I usually use alipay to pay for vir's vps (alipay has no controversial features, otherwise I would give it a try)
    BYE VIRMACH

Ah yes, you've foiled my clever ploy of getting $60 out of you to assist you in unsuspending your services. Very smart move. It all led up to this moment and luckily you made the right choice due to your immaculate risk assessment.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@KuYeHQ said:

@KuYeHQ said:

You make me feel very scared, I will not believe you. In July and August, I thought it would be better not to hold any vps from vir. Now it will become a reality. Frankly speaking, my multiple accounts are buy others. the final purpose is not for reselling. The money I earned from reselling vir's vps only 10% of the money I bought from vir's vps. This is obviously an unqualified scalper. Finally, I will try to get it back through paypal 20% or even less money, because I usually use alipay to pay for vir's vps (alipay has no controversial features, otherwise I would give it a try)
    BYE VIRMACH

i suggest racknerd for you!

Thanked by (1)imok

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Virmach can give me an account with multiple servers for Christmas

• @cybertech said:
    i suggest racknerd for you!

Thank you for your suggestion. I have 3 servers in ovh and bought 2 vps on Black Friday. There is currently no demand.

@FrankZ said:

@Franzkafka said: if you use PayPal,just file a Charge back and give your money back.

This is not really an advisable strategy with any provider. Virtually all provider's will terminate your account if you do a PayPal dispute. It is always better to try to work within a providers T&C and try to work out a solution with the provider directly.

Now if you are one of those people that goes around knowingly violating providers T&C and want to try the charge back angle, I understand that you probably expect that there is nothing to lose at that point, but seldomly will PayPal find in your favor.

This is an exact repeat of last time he was around.

I went ahead and ran him through our first layer system that just compiles all the directly associated accounts (with confidence) to the one that he opened the $20~ dispute on. Maybe he didn't realize this was possible or that it can go much further since last time when he opened many disputes I was relatively light on action. But this time it resulted in about 20~ accounts/services being suspended that would've otherwise been fine, many being probably sniped deals in the $1 to $4 a year range.

The first layer grabbed and will filter through 820~ IP addresses associated with the 98 immediate accounts (but first taking out any that are clearly not his.) Second layer plugs those back in and does some other magic I won't get specific on and it can keep running recursively. Sadly no system to efficiently go through his 79~ immediately identified PayPal payments. He can keep escalating if he desires since he clearly has his own perspective.

@adef_1 said:
    I just received an invoice for renewing three VPS, but the NYBC035 node has been inaccessible since six months ago. It's been down for so long that it's almost comical – only VNC access works. Unable to revive it, I had to let go of all three VPS together. Renewing for a dead VPS is just unbearable.

Provide ticket # for me to see what happened.

• I have one vm in NYBC035, it has been working flawlessly.

• @ZA_capetown said:

@imok said:
    What are the best specs Virmach has given us this BF?

We're still waiting for the flash sales and other surprises, but so far we've had:

The best BF2023 Mystery Box was:
    5120MB RAM ; 3xCPU; 45GB Disk; 3.6TB Bandwidth for $20 for 2 years (5 winners?)

And the best NVMe1G-4G Discount voucher was 90% OFF

Looks good but not crazy enough. Hopefully there is something limited and crazy for Christmas.

Or new year.

When is the @Virmach's anniversary?

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown FAT32
  • JabJab
    edited December 2023

@imok said: Virmach can give me an account with multiple servers for Christmas

VirMach can give you multiple accounts with single servers for Christmas so he can ban you in 3 years. Long long long long scam.

Except you still get the services you paid for, so like long long long scam for 10$ chargeback in 2026.

Thanked by (3)VirMach FAT32 imok

• Virmach machines were down for months without compensation and without a solution. Send a ticket to close, I want to ask, is this normal? Let customer service pay for your mistakes? Isn't this a scam? You can't provide the service, please give a refund.

• @VirMach said:

@adef_1 said:
    I just received an invoice for renewing three VPS, but the NYBC035 node has been inaccessible since six months ago. It's been down for so long that it's almost comical – only VNC access works. Unable to revive it, I had to let go of all three VPS together. Renewing for a dead VPS is just unbearable.

Provide ticket # for me to see what happened.

Invoice #1608297

• edited December 2023

@VirMach
    Hello, approximately half a year ago (on July 27th), I purchased an account without the original email associated with it. The account only had one VM in it.

Due to concerns about not having the original email, I decided to create a new account (also on July 27th) and then transferred the VM from the purchased account to my own account for $3 (on July 29th). After the successful transfer of the VM, I have not used the purchased account belonging to someone else again, and I have always only used my own account.

I'm not sure if this is the reason why my current VM has been suspended. If that is the case, can I appeal to have it unlocked? If possible, please assist me in checking. I submitted a ticket yesterday, but it was closed without any response.