VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @VirMach said:

Well done! My company account's servers are all suspended too. You know that I provided proof for you some months ago with the entire payment history.

You judged abuse based on the IP from China. We have to use a VPN, and we can't avoid being on the same IP like WARP/Cloudflare or something similar to WebHorizon NAT shared IP. It is quite common.

I have never disputed/refunded money from Virmach. Why not identify the user by the payment account?

This is my first time getting a banned account on the network. Thank you, sir.

You are doing the coolest thing.

• Wow, how many accounts in good standing left?

FrankZ
    Jab
    imok
    cybertech
    Flying_Chinaman

Not sure if I'm on this list too.

• @abiaolaoge said:
    Wow, how many accounts in good standing left?

FrankZ
    Jab
    imok
    cybertech
    Flying_Chinaman

I am.

• edited December 2023

@abiaolaoge said: Flying_Chinaman

Scratch me, my email and username has been locked up, which limited the possibility of my scalper career

smartass shitposting satirist

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@abiaolaoge said:
    Wow, how many accounts in good standing left?

FrankZ
    Jab
    imok
    cybertech
    Flying_Chinaman

i think mine is more on a minimum standing than good.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• benben
    edited December 2023

The annual VirMach CEO and Chairman's mistreatment of customers show is right on schedule. If you're an active user or own a certain number of VPSes, you might just become the leading actress.

• @ben said:
    The annual VirMach CEO and Chairman's mistreatment of customers show is right on schedule. If you're an active user or own a certain number of VPSes, you might just become the leading actress.

At what levels do you feel that occurs?

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach said:

@adef_1 said:
    I just received an invoice for renewing three VPS, but the NYBC035 node has been inaccessible since six months ago. It's been down for so long that it's almost comical – only VNC access works. Unable to revive it, I had to let go of all three VPS together. Renewing for a dead VPS is just unbearable.

Provide ticket # for me to see what happened.

Ticket #762472 ,the pr> @VirMach said:

@adef_1 said:
    I just received an invoice for renewing three VPS, but the NYBC035 node has been inaccessible since six months ago. It's been down for so long that it's almost comical – only VNC access works. Unable to revive it, I had to let go of all three VPS together. Renewing for a dead VPS is just unbearable.

Ticket #762472 Invoice #1608297
    The previous ticket has been closed, and I cannot reopen it by replying.

• @skorous said:

@ben said:

Many users speculate that this is an economic strategy. Suspending a large number of VPSes before flash sales allows for some cost savings, enabling the stacking and reuse of resources. This seems to be a very good low-cost operational plan, which might be the truth, as there's no other reasonable explanation. A similar situation occurred last year at the same time.

• @ben said: there's no other reasonable explanation.

Identifying users who have breached the ToS before they can scoop up more products seems like a reasonable explanation.

• edited December 2023

@VirMach

I had merged all VPS's from other accounts, why am I still getting suspended.

I opened a ticket (Ticket #677091) asking about VPS transfers before I bought a VPS from someone else,
    The answer was:
    We cannot process any of these at this time due to high ticket volume, sorry.

And then, I've done my best to accommodate you:

About multiple accounts(Ticket #834516 #510553 #630426), I paid for the transfer immediately.

About migrating out of the JP, I agreed and waived the refund of the migration fee(Ticket #235602 and #427544).

Why do you keep holding on to issues that have already been dealt with.

• I got Waiting Room'd for some reason, so it's definitely active on the site.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@adef_1 said:

@VirMach said:

@adef_1 said:

Invoice #1608297

Okay that may be the issue, that's not a ticket. I do see one ticket you opened about a month ago though for it for network issue and then you closed it before we had a chance to answer. So just open one ticket and leave it open and your issue should hopefully be resolved.

@wildkid said:
    @VirMach
    Hello, approximately half a year ago (on July 27th), I purchased an account without the original email associated with it. The account only had one VM in it.

Due to concerns about not having the original email, I decided to create a new account (also on July 27th) and then transferred the VM from the purchased account to my own account for $3 (on July 29th). After the successful transfer of the VM, I have not used the purchased account belonging to someone else again, and I have always only used my own account.

I'm not sure if this is the reason why my current VM has been suspended. If that is the case, can I appeal to have it unlocked? If possible, please assist me in checking. I submitted a ticket yesterday, but it was closed without any response.

I can read that and assist you if you want to purchase the extra support level for your account and once the order is processed, write that out in a ticket instead. If everything's confirmed as being perfect instead and we made a mistake which is what I assume you could have possibly mentioned in what I just didn't read, then we'd have no problem refunding the extra support level in that case if desired and also provide you SLA credit for any incorrect outage we caused as a result of the suspension.

Keep in mind getting the extra support level doesn't mean all the problems go away, it just means we're willing to spend the time required to sort out your multi-account requirements, but i you want to keep the multiple accounts you're associated with (if you are) then all accounts would also need to purchase the extra support level.

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown wildkid

@nightcat said:

@VirMach said:

Well done! My company account's servers are all suspended too. You know that I provided proof for you some months ago with the entire payment history.

You judged abuse based on the IP from China. We have to use a VPN, and we can't avoid being on the same IP like WARP/Cloudflare or something similar to WebHorizon NAT shared IP. It is quite common.

I have never disputed/refunded money from Virmach. Why not identify the user by the payment account?

I already explained everything to you in the ticket response, feel free to post that here and have others interpret it for you. This has nothing to do with that one account you think it does in the direct way you described and has nothing to do with you using any public proxy service, confirmed by a human.

@j0rmo said:
    @VirMach

I opened a ticket (Ticket #677091) asking about VPS transfers before I bought a VPS from someone else,
    The answer was:

About multiple accounts(Ticket #834516 #510553 #630426), I paid for the transfer immediately.

About migrating out of the JP, I agreed and waived the refund of the migration fee(Ticket #235602 and #427544).

You came up on another account that wasn't merged in. Perhaps, and this is just a guess, an account you may have sold to someone without transferring it properly and the person you sold it to wasn't a nice person. You'd know the exact scenario better than I would, all I know is you definitely were associated with an account that wasn't one that you merged in.

You can optionally purchase extra support level if it's worth it to you for me to go over it in greater detail with you but if an account used to be yours and you lost control over it then that would complicate things.

edited December 2023

@ben said:

@skorous said:

@ben said:

Many users speculate that this is an economic strategy. Suspending a large number of VPSes before flash sales allows for some cost savings, enabling the stacking and reuse of resources. This seems to be a very good low-cost operational plan, which might be the truth, as there's no other reasonable explanation. A similar situation occurred last year at the same time.

Many users keep speculating this any time they get suspended for clearly breaking our terms of service. If we do it before a sale, then it's to get stock for the sale. If it's after the sale, then it's because we clearly wanted people's money first, right? And if there is no sale then there must be some sale in the future so the conspiracy theory still works. If it's don early, wow you took my money and then suspended me. If it's done before they order, they just figure out how to bypass it then act surprised. If we provided previous leniency in the past, that must mean you can continue that behavior forever!

Have they thought it might be happening around a similar time because that's when everyone decides to ramp up problematic behavior around this time? When would be a better time to do this?

Hey how about this, I'll make all the speculating users a deal if they still have an active account. Abide by our terms of service moving forward, and perhaps try to work together to make sure that the same level of support is required as all other users, and once that happens, there will be no problem and negative outcomes. Crazy, right?

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown AlwaysSkint
  • @ben said:

@skorous said:

@ben said:

Makes sense though I'm still hosting some projects in Virmach network.

Maybe I'm going to reduce some to at least 25%-30% and move to other hosts next year.

Those beasts will serve other purposes.

In the end this affected 117 accounts that were associated with less than 20 original owners, and the total impact to any sale or whatever theory you have would be the same as sending one additional server which we could have built & done in less time. Please try to at least somewhat ground any outlandish theories to reality.

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown skorous
  • @VirMach said:

@j0rmo said:
    @VirMach

The answer was:

You came up on another account that wasn't merged in. Perhaps, and this is just a guess, an account you may have sold to someone without transferring it properly and the person you sold it to wasn't a nice person. You'd know the exact scenario better than I would, all I know is you definitely were associated with an account that wasn't one that you merged in.

You can optionally purchase extra support level if it's worth it to you for me to go over it in greater detail with you but if an account used to be yours and you lost control over it then that would complicate things.

I will not be ordering any additional support, if you need the cost you can deduct it from my AFF balance.

If the account you're referring to in question is just one I've logged into before, then I have nothing to say. I've logged into other people's accounts to check for problems.

And, if you had mentioned the question for me when you were dealing with the multi-account issue, I'm sure I wouldn't have minded paying for it to be handled (PUSH or otherwise).

• benben
    edited December 2023

I have a proposal to eliminate multiple accounts. All suspected users of multiple accounts should confirm their primary account within a week, and any unclaimed suspected accounts will be deleted after 10 days. Peace will prevail thereafter.

• @ben said:
    I have a suggestion to eradicate multiple accounts for the boss's consideration. Each suspected user of multiple accounts should confirm their primary account within a week, and any other accounts associated with the primary account should be deleted after 10 days. This way, there won't be any more users with multiple accounts, ensuring peace and order from now on.

Then, the people who bought those other accounts from mjj will come here to spread their conspiracy. They'll not blame the crook, they'll blame the provider.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

so it was AFFception and Pushception

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:
    so it was AFFception and Pushception

May be techception

• @VirMach said:

@nightcat said:

@VirMach said:

I already explained everything to you in the ticket response, feel free to post that here and have others interpret it for you. This has nothing to do with that one account you think it does in the direct way you described and has nothing to do with you using any public proxy service, confirmed by a human.

First thank you for your reply.
    But I don't know that I have other's account except that I have told you. If you can ,please lock or delete others.
    I feel it is so unfair. I take no one pence on your VPS.

I ask for unsuspend my services, I will back up my data ,then leave peace. I am not the masochism.

We are not the child ,I am doing business with you. and I am your client now.

• @VirMach said:

@adef_1 said:

@VirMach said:

@adef_1 said:

Invoice #1608297

Okay that may be the issue, that's not a ticket. I do see one ticket you opened about a month ago though for it for network issue and then you closed it before we had a chance to answer. So just open one ticket and leave it open and your issue should hopefully be resolved.

New open Ticket #408018

• Have there been cases of VPS suspension despite not engaging in account trading, and not using VPN/proxy during account creation or VPS purchase?

• Browser fingerprinting tool + login IP may be a more accurate multi-account detection method

• JabJab
    edited December 2023

@j0rmo said: I've logged into other people's accounts to check for problems.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

@ben said:
    I have a proposal to eliminate multiple accounts. All suspected users of multiple accounts should confirm their primary account within a week, and any unclaimed suspected accounts will be deleted after 10 days. Peace will prevail thereafter.

Didn't you get an e-mail like a year ago exactly about this? :D
    I remember there was big VirMach cleanup attempt, it was a year ago, right?

So much drama for 20$ chargebacks because 128MB RAM not enough, yet clearly specified.

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png