VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited December 2023

The fanboy Jab vs the hater Ben
    **Chew**

smartass shitposting satirist

• I got the CloudFlare error and a 'Critical Error' too :/ Can't login..

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@tototo said:
    Have there been cases of VPS suspension despite not engaging in account trading, and not using VPN/proxy during account creation or VPS purchase?

who will admit they are doing it?

Thanked by (2)tototo theloafingone

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• So many banned IPs that billing is oveload, lmao.

Good that I don't need it now, but sad for people that actually want to do something.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@titus said:
    I got the CloudFlare error and a 'Critical Error' too :/ Can't login..

The man's making coffee, and he will re-plug the switch as soon as it's done.
    Please have some patience.

:)

I just got a "500 Internal Server Error" (Cloudflare got through and "connected," apparently).

Thanked by (2)titus ZA_capetown

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Angry MJJs are doing something to virmach.

Thanked by (1)skorous
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@abiaolaoge said:
    Angry MJJs are doing something to virmach.

more likely its this @Jab

Thanked by (2)Jab skorous

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• really cool

• @Virmach what is the procedure for getting credits for all the downtime experienced over the last year on all my servers? are you going to ask your AI to tally it all up and give credits?

• @JoeMerit said:
    @Virmach what is the procedure for getting credits for all the downtime experienced over the last year on all my servers? are you going to ask your AI to tally it all up and give credits?

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/154452/#Comment_154452

• Hi to everyone

@VirMach i have one storage vps on LAXA004S., but its down and server locked on control panel.

On control panel´s issues, nothing about LAXA004S. and on general status page, server is online

Is only me or entire LAXA004S.?

• someone bought a box of eggs and they all hatched and started pecking at virmach billing panel :(

• Angry scalpers party :#

• edited December 2023

@VirMach said:

@wildkid said:
    @VirMach
    Hello, approximately half a year ago (on July 27th), I purchased an account without the original email associated with it. The account only had one VM in it.

Due to concerns about not having the original email, I decided to create a new account (also on July 27th) and then transferred the VM from the purchased account to my own account for $3 (on July 29th). After the successful transfer of the VM, I have not used the purchased account belonging to someone else again, and I have always only used my own account.

I'm not sure if this is the reason why my current VM has been suspended. If that is the case, can I appeal to have it unlocked? If possible, please assist me in checking. I submitted a ticket yesterday, but it was closed without any response.

I can read that and assist you if you want to purchase the extra support level for your account and once the order is processed, write that out in a ticket instead. If everything's confirmed as being perfect instead and we made a mistake which is what I assume you could have possibly mentioned in what I just didn't read, then we'd have no problem refunding the extra support level in that case if desired and also provide you SLA credit for any incorrect outage we caused as a result of the suspension.

Keep in mind getting the extra support level doesn't mean all the problems go away, it just means we're willing to spend the time required to sort out your multi-account requirements, but i you want to keep the multiple accounts you're associated with (if you are) then all accounts would also need to purchase the extra support level.

@VirMach
    Hello, I just checked and the cost for the extra support is $60. This amount is almost 7 years' worth of fees for the VM on my account ($8.88/year). It's a significant cost, and I also noticed that PayPal is not supported.

Considering the current situation, I'm hesitant to directly purchase the extra support. Although you mentioned that if it's confirmed to be a misunderstanding that led to the erroneous suspension of my VM, the extra support fee can be refunded, I'm not sure if you acknowledge the content and evidence I have provided.

I would like to know if there are any alternative solutions besides purchasing the extra support. Additionally, if you ultimately do not acknowledge the content or evidence I have provided, can you guarantee the refund of the $60 extra support fee? If that's possible, I can proceed with purchasing the extra support and then submit a ticket. I assure you that everything I have mentioned is true.

Here is the chat record from approximately half a year ago, on July 27th, when I purchased the account without a registered email.
    imagedde9786bfc70f9e0.png

Here is the record of me registering my own account after purchasing the account(on July 27th) (I have only this one account and no other accounts).

Here is the record of me pushing the VM from the purchased account without a registered email to my own account(on July 29th).
    imageefb411f4ba913b5d.png

• @wildkid
    I suggest you stop wasting your time and money here. There are many providers who can provide low-price AS4837 servers, and the network to China will be better than Japan IIJ.

Thanked by (1)wildkid
  • @abiaolaoge said:
    @wildkid
    I suggest you stop wasting your time and money here. There are many providers who can provide low-price AS4837 servers, and the network to China will be better than Japan IIJ.

Yes, I already have the 4837 provided by Cera, Krypt, and Netlab, and I also have CN2GIA. However, I still hope to have a JP IIJ. If it's not possible, I will have to purchase a GreenCloud/Zgo instead.

• @wildkid said:

@abiaolaoge said:
    @wildkid

However, I still hope to have a JP IIJ.

If you want to use ViraMach safely, you need to request a public IPv4 address from your ISP first . And always use that IPv4 address to log into your account, otherwise your account will always be flagged someday.
    As a Chinese, you already know that we use shared IPv4 addresses to access the Internet most of the time , especially at companies or schools, and VirMach's multi-account detection is based on IP addresses.

• Shit, TYOC039.VIRM.AC is down again, like a yo-yo.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited December 2023

@abiaolaoge said:
    Browser fingerprinting tool + login IP may be a more accurate multi-account detection method

We already do. So anyone who is saying anything about Cloudflare Warp or whatever, would have also had to done so from the same computer in the same session. As I said we were very careful with this round, extreme high confidence only.

• @VirMach said:

@abiaolaoge said:
    Browser fingerprinting tool + login IP may be a more accurate multi-account detection method

We already do. So anyone who is saying anything about Cloudflare Warp or whatever, would have also had to done so from the same computer in the same session. As I said we were very careful with this round, extreme high confidence only.

Don't worry, they all probably use the same NAT Windows RDP PC and they just logout in Chrome/IE from VirMach website daily when it's theirs turn to go beat that firewall.

Also a reminder that this wasn't just like "oh, multi-account." They were related to the core smaller number of accounts that also had PayPal chargebacks, and other flags. As I mentioned this all started with about a dozen people but ballooned into large clusters and then after the other guy charged back some more a few other points were also added.

I don't remember exactly but four out of these five people are somehow connected to eachother so they should discuss with themselves how they're related. Maybe in clusters of two or three in some way.

@Franzkafka @nightcat @j0rmo @KuYeHQ @cgs3238

Figure out who had what originally how it was sold, blah blah, map it all out and have one of you guys send it to me since no one seems to want to actually pay for the support work involved in sorting it out. Make sure you remember all the accounts and include them on there and complete the entire chain. and label who was responsible for creating them. If you all got it from the same point at any point in time, mention that. I'll look at one message from all of you collectively for free, so don't waste it I guess?

• edited December 2023

@SoftTron said:
    Hi to everyone

@VirMach i have one storage vps on LAXA004S., but its down and server locked on control panel.

On control panel´s issues, nothing about LAXA004S. and on general status page, server is online

I also have a storage special, but I'm not sure what node it's on. Billing says "The node is currently locked" with no other info that I can find. What's really interesting is that I can still ssh into it and the network seems to work just fine... @VirMach

Edit: Found some stuff that might be related?

Message from syslogd@vmlas at Dec  2 08:40:25 ...
    kernel:[2023306.794963] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 22s! [sshd:163575]

Message from syslogd@vmlas at Dec  3 18:11:18 ...
    kernel:[2143949.075960] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 22s! [sshd:182279]

• JabJab
    edited December 2023

@theloafingone said: I also have a storage special, but I'm not sure what node it's on. Billing says "The node is currently locked" with no other info that I can find.

No idea if this works for locked nodes, but hovering over this icon should show you node.

If not @VirMach please fix :D

also Node locked is sometimes just to stop people reinstalling and nuking theirs own setup when there is an issue, but being worked on (or VirMach just waiting for node to "stabilize" after some fixes) and people spamming reinstall does not help.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ skorous

• @theloafingone said:

@SoftTron said:
    Hi to everyone

I also have a storage special, but I'm not sure what node it's on. Billing says "The node is currently locked" with no other info that I can find. What's really interesting is that I can still ssh into it and the network seems to work just fine... @VirMach

Edit: Found some stuff that might be related?

Message from syslogd@vmlas at Dec  2 08:40:25 ...
    kernel:[2023306.794963] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 22s! [sshd:163575]

Message from syslogd@vmlas at Dec  3 18:11:18 ...
    kernel:[2143949.075960] watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 22s! [sshd:182279]

Mine is offline.

If yours is in LAX , its on same node.

• @Jab said:

@theloafingone said: I also have a storage special, but I'm not sure what node it's on. Billing says "The node is currently locked" with no other info that I can find.

No idea if this works for locked nodes, but hovering over this icon should show you node.

also Node locked is sometimes just to stop people reinstalling and nuking theirs own setup when there is an issue, but being worked on (or VirMach just waiting for node to "stabilize" after some fixes) and people spamming reinstall does not help.

when node is locked, no icon to get the info.

• @Jab said:

Locked nodes see the following:

Management button is broken, but does tell you that the node is under maintenance.

• When you take LAX2Z019 to dc?

• edited December 2023

@VirMach
    Let's share information here

Sure , you are right,I have multi accounts. But I tried to explain here and submit ticket one year ago.
    [Requested Resolution] Account Issue Ticket #208133 11/25/2022 (22:17) and I submit all the payment detail and my other website account informations to prove it is necessary. I don't get t any reply in some months.

Here's all my instances
    tbao* from:2018-07 54 services(total including canceled) ,There are 6 servers left for website development.
    nightcat* from:2018-05 20 servicees (total including canceled) ,there's only 1 JP left
    All the services without refund

Did I sell the servers? No, I never transfer my servers to others ,all for myself.
    Did I make refund? No, I never refund my money except the duplication payment.

The only relation with j0rmo is I heard about a virmach aff site , It is quick and easy to find out which worth to buy.
    I know the owner is j0rmo later.

tbao* account received a transfer server in last month because the old owner would drop it. I accept from the transfer. I don't think it is problem.,because you will verify the transfer first.

I help 1~3 person to setup the OS in these years. That's all the story.

virmach ,You can share all my server payment history and account history and ip history. and share your investigation.

Actually I just want to take back data because you suspend my servers without any email and
    information in advance.

You always have logic to connect me with others even in the ticket, so please share here. Thank you.

@JoeMerit said:
    @Virmach what is the procedure for getting credits for all the downtime experienced over the last year on all my servers? are you going to ask your AI to tally it all up and give credits?

Go to page of affected service, click "contact us about service" then click "Network Status" and continue to make the ticket. Provide details on duration and time of the outage.