WHAT THE FAQ?!

2»

Comments

• @bikegremlin said:

@mikho said:

@Nekki said:

@Encoders said:
    this needs Lore & Memes section

LES has no real lore, it’d all be LET stuff.

What memes do we have? End is Nigh, $7, anything else?

From the original LES project wiki.
    Before LES turned green and vanilla.

We should add a Lore & Memes section - with a (short?) description for each.

@Chievo :)

O yeah !!!

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin Benny

Dentistry is my passion

• the wht it was on his countdown

so people moved to LET and Hostballs . Let was involved in many deadpools of the same people and toxic behaviour of some members so to explain it let s use 2 videos . Mr ColonCrossing aka Putin putout and fraudulent place

meanwhile hostballs was /is like a private club

then LES was created and moving more people from the let to les to a better place

Long life for all the good places !!!

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin Benny

Dentistry is my passion

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Chievo said:
    the wht it was on his countdown

so people moved to LET and Hostballs . Let was involved in many deadpools of the same people and toxic behaviour of some members so to explain it let s use 2 videos . Mr ColonCrossing aka Putin putout and fraudulent place

meanwhile hostballs was /is like a private club

then LES was created and moving more people from the let to les to a better place

Long life for all the good places !!!

WOOP WOOP! :)

Thanked by (2)Chievo Benny

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @mikho said:

@Nekki said:

@Encoders said:
    this needs Lore & Memes section

LES has no real lore, it’d all be LET stuff.

What memes do we have? End is Nigh, $7, anything else?

From the original LES project wiki.
    Before LES turned green and vanilla.

Before my time, Vanilla was already the flavour by the time I arrived..

Thanked by (1)webcraft
  • guys am i a lore?

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

@Otus9051 said:
    guys am i a lore?

no you kid

Thanked by (2)sh97 AuroraZero
  • Nice WTF list ! Much enlightening
    Somewhere in the writers section, I had posted a FAQ. Back in March. Some responses were chatGPT generated but were quite relevant.

I am sure Vanilla’s awesome search Mod superpower can track that down and update as needed.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

Squats are the new Push-ups

@vyas said:
    Nice WTF list ! Much enlightening
    Somewhere in the writers section, I had posted a FAQ. Back in March. Some responses were chatGPT generated but were quite relevant.

I am sure Vanilla’s awesome search Mod superpower can track that down and update as needed.

Our servitors are configured to shoot Silica Animus (Abominable Intelligence) on sight!

Heretics, Xenos, and chaos-touched individuals should fear...

The Emperor protects!

Thanked by (1)vyas

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member

• @bikegremlin Saw your reply on OGF today, and I wish that kind of political bullshit article/post never appeared here.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• @Dazzle said:
    @bikegremlin Saw your reply on OGF today, and I wish that kind of political bullshit article/post never appeared here.

It never appeared there either, until (or unless) someone links to it :smiley:

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

edited December 2023

@Dazzle said:
    @bikegremlin Saw your reply on OGF today, and I wish that kind of political bullshit article/post never appeared here.

Yup - LES (and my websites for that matter) mostly refrains from politics.
    It creates arguments and problems, without solving anything or making anyone any wiser.

Though I mean what I wrote there: freedom of speech should be protected - especially when we disagree.

Thanked by (2)Dazzle Wonder_Woman

• Da hell happend in here?

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• The answer is, and you're not going to like it. 42

• @Nekki said: 'OGF' has different meanings depending on where it is used. On LET OGF means 'Other Green Forum' (referring to LES), whilst on LES it means 'Original Green Forum'.

It's wonderful to see how acronyms can have several meanings depending on the situation. Understanding these variations helps to minimize mistake and facilitates successful communication across cultures.

• @Shylie said:

@Nekki said: 'OGF' has different meanings depending on where it is used. On LET OGF means 'Other Green Forum' (referring to LES), whilst on LES it means 'Original Green Forum'.

It's wonderful to see how acronyms can have several meanings depending on the situation. Understanding these variations helps to minimize mistake and facilitates successful communication across cultures.

You sound like ChatGPT.

Thanked by (1)imok

Hey teamacc. You're a dick. (c) Jon Biloh, 2020.