Black Friday - hostEONS - OVZ VPS, Intel VPS, Ryzen VPS, 7950x VDS, 7950X Dedi - 7 DC

13»

Comments

• I am a sad Yeti, I tried to order and clicked the validate the BF code and the connection closed. Oh well maybe next time.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @hostEONS said:

@sh97 said:
    hi @hostEONS , any ETA on EU locations?
    Can I buy one now and move to EU later?

Hi yeah I can do it for any of the packages listed at https://hosteons.com/kvm_vps.php but do message me here, don't ask support to move it

Expected to be live anytime next week

Thanks, trying to pay Invoice #136347

PayPal throwing this error
    We’re sorry. This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay.

Trying to pay in USD only, from my Indian PP account. Works fine for all merchants usually 🤔

• hostEONShostEONS Hosting ProviderOG

@sh97 said:

@hostEONS said:

@sh97 said:

Hi yeah I can do it for any of the packages listed at https://hosteons.com/kvm_vps.php but do message me here, don't ask support to move it

We’re sorry. This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay.

Trying to pay in USD only, from my Indian PP account. Works fine for all merchants usually 🤔

Sorry but we are using PayPal account from our Indian Subsidiary hence it won't accept payments from Indian PayPal accounts, but you can still pay via Credit Card, we are using Stripe hence card information is not stored or captured on our servers, it's safely stored with Stripe

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

@AuroraZero said:
    I am a sad Yeti, I tried to order and clicked the validate the BF code and the connection closed. Oh well maybe next time.

Sorry but which code ?

hostEONS.com - 9 Locations for VPS (US and EU).. Free Blesta License, Free Windows 2019 License and more. Shared DA Hosting. AS142036 .. Ryzen 7950X Based VDS in SLC, LA and Dallas

• BF2023 it is probably expired. It is all good man I will pick something later. Don't have time to setup right now anyways.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

@AuroraZero said:
    BF2023 it is probably expired. It is all good man I will pick something later. Don't have time to setup right now anyways.

No it has not expired yet, try again

• @hostEONS said:

@AuroraZero said:
    BF2023 it is probably expired. It is all good man I will pick something later. Don't have time to setup right now anyways.

Seems to have gone through this time thank you!!!

Thanked by (1)hostEONS

@AuroraZero said:

@hostEONS said:

@AuroraZero said:

Seems to have gone through this time thank you!!!

Ok cool, let me know invoice number to double up resources if applicable

• Invoice #136350

No idea if it is man I am interested in the Blesta License to be honest. Cheaper to buy the VPS then to get a monthly even lol.

@AuroraZero said:
    Invoice #136350

No idea if it is man I am interested in the Blesta License to be honest. Cheaper to buy the VPS then to get a monthly even lol.

Lol True about Blesta ... let me know if you need one

@AuroraZero said:
    Invoice #136350

Thanks for your business

Double Disk
    Double Bandwidth
    10G Port upgrade done

VPS Upgrade completed, kindly reboot your VPS from VPS control panel https://vps.hosteons.com for upgrade to take effect

• @hostEONS said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Invoice #136350

You know I do!!!!

• @hostEONS said:

@sh97 said:

@hostEONS said:

@sh97 said:

Sorry but we are using PayPal account from our Indian Subsidiary hence it won't accept payments from Indian PayPal accounts, but you can still pay via Credit Card, we are using Stripe hence card information is not stored or captured on our servers, it's safely stored with Stripe

Ah alright. Did it via stripe.
    Order no is 8639699459 for resource upgrades.
    Would also like to get the blesta license and a migration to EU when it's up.
    Thanks!

Thanked by (1)hostEONS

@AuroraZero said:

@hostEONS said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Invoice #136350

You know I do!!!!

Yeah I KNOW

I was just trying to bump the thread ... j/k

Blesta Details sent

@sh97 said:

@hostEONS said:

@sh97 said:

@hostEONS said:

@sh97 said:

Ah alright. Did it via stripe.
    Order no is 8639699459 for resource upgrades.
    Would also like to get the blesta license and a migration to EU when it's up.
    Thanks!

Thanks for your business

Double Disk
    Double Bandwidth
    10G Port upgrade done

VPS Upgrade completed, kindly reboot your VPS from VPS control panel https://vps.hosteons.com for upgrade to take effect

Blesta Details sending via email, check after few minutes

Yeah just let me know once you see EU is Launched, just can't wait for servers to be online ....

Thanked by (1)sh97

• @hostEONS said:

@AuroraZero said:

@hostEONS said:

@AuroraZero said:
    Invoice #136350

You know I do!!!!

Yeah I KNOW

I was just trying to bump the thread ... j/k

Blesta Details sent

Thanked by (1)hostEONS

• Great great offers here =) .
    Especially the 7950x offer was the best I have ever seen in the US and your support was fast as well!

Bought a VPS too

Please upgrade :) <3

Thanked by (1)hostEONS
  • edited November 2023

replying to this?
    Your Order Number is: 5679547912
    Invoice #136476

Thanked by (1)hostEONS

@Snowthisway said:
    Great great offers here =) .
    Especially the 7950x offer was the best I have ever seen in the US and your support was fast as well!

Bought a VPS too

Please upgrade :) <3

Thanks for your kind words, we try to give best possible sustainable offers, the helps us make a living and also benefits our clients.

Thanks for your REPEAT business

Double Disk
    Double Bandwidth
    10G Port upgrade done

@caodaye said:
    replying to this?
    Your Order Number is: 5679547912
    Invoice #136476

Thanks for your business

Double Disk
    Double Bandwidth
    10G Port upgrade done

• Will you release Gigabit VPS in Euorpe before Black Friday Code (BF2023) ends?

@arirang said:
    Will you release Gigabit VPS in Euorpe before Black Friday Code (BF2023) ends?

I really want to, but don't worry about BF, since it will be a new launch in EU, it will have something special :)

I'm just waiting for Datacentre to get my server online as they are building new RACKS, so taking time but most likely this week itself.

Thanked by (1)arirang

@arirang said:
    Will you release Gigabit VPS in Euorpe before Black Friday Code (BF2023) ends?

EU VPS now launched https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/6956/hosteons-i-m-sorry-please-accept-my-apology-paris-and-frankfurt-kvm-vps#latest