Unlimited Web Hosting in exchange for a Footer Backlink.

2»

Comments

• @TheDP said:

@VeronCloudUK said:
    We have a problem originating from the datacenter. We are looking for a solution.

Which DC and what's the "problem"?

@VeronCloudUK Please enlighten us.

• It looks like they are @BatuCloud? and have nonpayment issue with their upstream. There’s some threads on the OGF talking about it. They’ve been banned on the OGF as well …

Check out my personal blog about family, life, and other. Best and friendliest host Hostbrr aff.

• @curiouswanderer said: It looks like they are @BatuCloud?

The company has changed its name to SEOSOLD LTD

• Is it enough to just click once? Do you still need to click on it regularly?
    I have encountered products that I click on regularly before, which makes me sick!
    I can guarantee to permanently put the backlink of your company's products in the footer, but I need you to ensure the stability and safety of the products! Data security is very important!

• @Joseph said:

@VeronCloudUK said:
    All problems have been resolved. Our sponsorship recruitment continues. Our previous sponsorship clients can continue using the service by submitting a ticket.

New USA Location Added.

Registration form still not working. Nothing happens after clicking "Register", other than a timeout.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Can you try again? We don't see any problem. Try from a different browser.

VeronCloud - | UK Dedicated Servers Starts Just £49.99GBP |Managed Dedicated Servers | KVM SSD VPS

• @ifxxx said:
    Is it enough to just click once? Do you still need to click on it regularly?
    I have encountered products that I click on regularly before, which makes me sick!
    I can guarantee to permanently put the backlink of your company's products in the footer, but I need you to ensure the stability and safety of the products! Data security is very important!

Hello, we take regular daily backups. Additionally, since it is Plesk, you can take a full backup for free via Google Drive.

VeronCloud - | UK Dedicated Servers Starts Just £49.99GBP |Managed Dedicated Servers | KVM SSD VPS