C1V HOSTING - UNBEATABLE VPS & VPN PLANS, FREE GIVEAWAYS

13»

Comments

• c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider

@karjaj said:

@c1vhosting said:

Your ticket is being reviewed :)

Thank you. Alma is installed, but network almost died.. :/ Was very bad before Alma install with ubuntu also. SSH-login take long time and shut down without warning. Webmin say "connection lost" and even VNC via control panel can't connect most times.
    Reboot/shutdown/restart not fix a situation.
    Can you check it, please?

Uhm, answer this to the ticket so i can look

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• ## C1V HOSTING IS THE BEST ON LES, GO TO https://www.c1vhosting.it/link.php?id=38

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting
  • @c1vhosting said:

Uhm, answer this to the ticket so i can look

It's now answered...

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting
  • C1V HOSTING IS THE BEST ON LES, GO TO https://www.c1vhosting.it/link.php?id=38

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting
  • rootroot OG
    edited January 6

This has got to be the most idiotic support management system I have ever seen in my entire life for a hosting company.

No tickets, yes, no tickets at all.

Thanked by (2)sh97 Mumbly

How are you... online?

• @root said:
    This has got to be the most idiotic support management system I have ever seen in my entire life for a hosting company.

imagine getting blocked by outlook
    i did not, with my 6 number .xyz domain, get blocked on microsofts network

and if you are so aware of the problem, then why not have a ticketing system instead, @c1vhosting

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting

youtube.com/watch?v=k1BneeJTDcU
    All of my VMs: https://nodecheck.net/s/otusibrc/

@Otus9051 said:

@root said:

and if you are so aware of the problem, then why not have a ticketing system instead, @c1vhosting

We're looking for solutions.

Thanked by (1)hapkido

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.

• @c1vhosting said:

@Otus9051 said:

@root said:

We're looking for solutions.

It is already there. It exists in the billing platform. The menu literally has "Open Ticket" and "Tickets". Yet you made a clear effort to edit those links and forward customers to that page requesting email.

This is precisely why I defined this whole procedure as "idiotic", because the platform has a standard to which everybody is already used to, yet you enforce email, even though you clearly display yourself in a warning how email is problematic.

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting

How are you... online?

• rootroot OG
    edited January 6

@c1vhosting - Upon further checks, the idiotic system does not stop here.

If one has a problematic email address which can not receive email messages from C1VHosting (due to Microsoft as an example, or simply an email address which is invalid or does not work from some reason), the only way to reset a forgotten password or to change an email address is by opening ticket (because email addresses can not be changed by customers in client area). But wait, tickets are disabled, so customer has to send email message from their email address with which they registered, but then how to send an email message when email address of customer is not working?!

This again is idiotic and creates more problems for customer. It is as if this provider wants more problems instead of a working internal management.

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting

How are you... online?

@root said:
    @c1vhosting - Upon further checks, the idiotic system does not stop here.

If one has a problematic email address which can not receive email messages from C1VHosting (due to Microsoft as an example, or simply an email address which is invalid or does not work from some reason), the only way to reset a forgotten password or to change an email address is by opening ticket (because email addresses can not be changed by customers in client area). But wait, tickets are disabled, so customer has to send email message from their email address with which they registered, but then how to send an email message when email address of customer is not working?!

This again is idiotic and creates more problems for customer. It is as if this provider wants more problems instead of a working internal management.

thanks for your feedback i appreciate it

Thanked by (1)root

• 🏆 Winners Announcement! 🏆

Winners will be randomly chosen and revealed on January 10, 2024.

Winners wer?

@sh97 said:

🏆 Winners Announcement! 🏆

Winners will be randomly chosen and revealed on January 10, 2024.

Winners wer?

I'm extracting them

@nyamenk WON THE VPS.

I've sent him a DM.

For those who didn't win, thanks for trying. I'm sure you will win something in the future.
    For those who tried but didn't win, I reserve a 70% discount on their next orders (to be approved based on the service you want), just write to me what you want to order and mention the link to your comment in this sales thread .

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• ofitofit OG
    edited January 14

@c1vhosting said:

@nyamenk WON THE VPS.

I've sent him a DM.

For those who didn't win, thanks for trying. I'm sure you will win something in the future.
    For those who tried but didn't win, I reserve a 70% discount on their next orders (to be approved based on the service you want), just write to me what you want to order and mention the link to your comment in this sales thread .

How about an additional 70% discount for these offers? =) Why are you posting similar suggestions on LES?

@c1vhosting said:

2GB €6,1/yr NVME KVM - C1V HOSTING

PADUA VPS

• Price: €6,10/year (VAT included)
    • Specs: 1 vCore CPU, 2GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 20GB SSD NVMe PCIe, 20TB @ 1Gbps monthly traffic usage, 1 IPv4 address, 1 IPv6 address

• Order link

• Discount code: 6SXGGRAR67

• Quantity: 8
      Note: Select annual billing cycle to apply discount.

@c1vhosting said:

8GB €10/yr NVME KVM - C1V HOSTING

FLORENCE VPS

• Price: €10/year (VAT included)
    • Specs: 2 vCore CPU, 8GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 70GB SSD NVMe PCIe, 25TB @ 1Gbps monthly traffic usage, 1 IPv4 address, 1 IPv6 address

• Order link

• Discount code: U97SUXFG1K

• Quantity: 6
    Thanked by (1)c1vhosting

@ofit said:

@c1vhosting said:

@nyamenk WON THE VPS.

I've sent him a DM.

How about an additional 70% discount for these offers? =) Why are you posting similar suggestions on LES?

@c1vhosting said:

2GB €6,1/yr NVME KVM - C1V HOSTING

PADUA VPS

• Price: €6,10/year (VAT included)
    • Specs: 1 vCore CPU, 2GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 20GB SSD NVMe PCIe, 20TB @ 1Gbps monthly traffic usage, 1 IPv4 address, 1 IPv6 address

• Order link

• Discount code: 6SXGGRAR67

• Quantity: 8

@c1vhosting said:

8GB €10/yr NVME KVM - C1V HOSTING

FLORENCE VPS

• Price: €10/year (VAT included)
    • Specs: 2 vCore CPU, 8GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 70GB SSD NVMe PCIe, 25TB @ 1Gbps monthly traffic usage, 1 IPv4 address, 1 IPv6 address

• Order link

• Discount code: U97SUXFG1K

• Quantity: 6

Hello
    You need to specify me in DM what you want to order so I can approve or decline the discount

• Have got 2 vpses from c1v during few days. Hope everything will go on smoothly .

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting
  • @c1vhosting said:

@nyamenk WON THE VPS.

I've sent him a DM.

Thank you boss

Thanked by (1)c1vhosting