LES Members Respond to FlorinMarian Exposing IHostArt Panel Issues

1235»

Comments

• Does anyone have any insights or opinions about the Romanian provider Hosterion?

• edited January 21

@Joseph said:
    Does anyone have any insights or opinions about the Romanian provider Hosterion?

Their network looks fair, they also have ddos protection from Voxility so they wont pull off Hazi 2.0.
    Looks like they mainly use M247 transit which isn't bad at all in Romania, they should be fine.

Thanked by (1)Joseph
  • Any predictions of what will happen to hazi in next 6 months?

• @treesmokah said:

@Not_Oles said: They were nice! They were polite! They were fast! I would have bought something if they had something a little smaller but a little faster. I hope everything continues well for them!

They are great people indeed. As I said above, they are mostly used for high bandwidth deployments like IPTV, VPN's etc. so they probably cater more towards that.
    Their bandwidth plans are extremely generous and always unmetered, also the network quality is on point.

They become my new favorite Romanian network, M247 held this spot before but Zet is even better than them.
    Their in-house high capacity ddos protection is just a cherry on top, they use Voxility datacenter but not their transit which is a big pro in my books because Voxility network is trash but their facilities aren't bad.

Voxility would have a really nice network if they weren't trying so hard when it comes to mitigation. They don't have the capacity or skill to eat attacks, but the actual blend is quite nice. Their facility is also probably the best in Romania.

Thanked by (1)treesmokah
  • edited January 22

@Joseph said:
    Does anyone have any insights or opinions about the Romanian provider Hosterion?

One of the best in our country. I totally recommend it!

You can check out Sitebunker too, they got awesome protection and raport between resources-price is pretty good.

Thanked by (1)Joseph
  • @treesmokah said:

@cold said:

@ascicode said:

@FrankZ said:

@Amadex said:

@chris said:
    Ban both - problem solved. Both show a blatant disregard for people's privacy and respect of data entrusted to them. Instead of watching two morons butting heads with no idea why - remove them.

Absolutely toxic for the community, with all the risk of misuse of illegally obtained data from both sides it's immoral to even allow the chance in my opinion. I'm not for banning many people, in fact I encourage discussion 99% of the time but this is just getting stupid and dangerous and obviously isn't going to improve

this.

I don't think anybody really wants me to have the option to ban members because I think they are a "idiot/moron/immoral/stupid/incompetent/etc" do they ?
    Also in the case of a provider (without a tag) is it not better to let them have a voice here and dig their own grave ?
    Does it not give some buying hesitation to future members who are unfamiliar with these providers , when they see this stuff, as opposed to not finding the information ?
    Obviously what FlorinMarian did by posting what he did on LET was wrong. I don't think that anyone is disputing or supporting that type of behavior.

Everyone was stupid in some way. But also everyone should open the eyes and look further. Keep in mind, both made a mistake and both can't be used as daily drivers. Stay away from them or any romanian providers. They made enough dramas lately and in last years.

agree, sooner or later they will f*you

https://zetservers.com/ is great, connected to all Tier 1's and a bunch of IX'es, loads of PoP's. But not quite lowend, at cost of fairly priced premium bandwidth, in house ddos protection, and no fucks given about unlawful threats. I'd like to see other fellow Romanian providers using transit from them, good stuff.
    M247 shouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon either.

Bunea Telecom is also great for certain uses :) On the market for quite some time now, but largely unnoticed by general public(and that's good).

But yeah, in general these bottom feeders with insanely low prices aren't gonna last for long.

no thanks.

• AlexhostcomAlexhostcom Hosting Provider

Well,

We hope that you are fine Calin. Is a little "shady" for a competitor sharing issues in Public.
    At least trying to send this through PM before publishing it everywhere.

Hazi.ro should avoid exposing others from this. By talking privately with you first.

We wish the best for your business Calin!
    Alexhost

Thanked by (2)treesmokah Calin